4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
The truth is that not even Fujino knows :LOL: considering he didn't plan to make two parts initially. Then you also have some demanding supporters, who basically forced him to speed up the main plot, so even if he has a version-based roadmap, he already had to change it at least once.
Okay I see. Tbh, I wouldn't mind to have little more of Azuna and the other girls. For once the girls aren't a kind of gelatinous pudding assaulted by a giant squid. I guess it will be: wait and see...

Reactions: 4ung-4ang

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
There is no point of comparison between his previous works such as scathash or nero remake, there was a spell where he made all the women in the town or city be bags of cement, here it was not simply a set of bad decisions CUCKITO is alone digging his own grave, You can clearly see his low interest in ASUNA, especially in not pleasing her as he should in bed. For him, there is no female orgasm and only his own satisfaction, something that INODA took advantage of well and knew how to handle it, making her feel satisfied, something that cuckito did not do. About LIZ, she is not bad, she practically does not have to do anything to push Asuna away, so it can be said that the only villain here is CUCKITO himself XD

1000003466-ezgif.com-effects.gif

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
There is no point of comparison between his previous works such as scathash or nero remake, there was a spell where he made all the women in the town or city be bags of cement, here it was not simply a set of bad decisions CUCKITO is alone digging his own grave, You can clearly see his low interest in ASUNA, especially in not pleasing her as he should in bed. For him, there is no female orgasm and only his own satisfaction, something that INODA took advantage of well and knew how to handle it, making her feel satisfied, something that cuckito did not do. About LIZ, she is not bad, she practically does not have to do anything to push Asuna away, so it can be said that the only villain here is CUCKITO himself XD

View attachment 3633891
i love how she is keeping her high heels on, its just... so hawt... *heavy breathing*

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018

View attachment 3633891
Let's not blame Kirito only. If she's not satisfied, then she could just drop him, end of story. She started cheating way before she was disappointed, so yeah, I would argue that it's more her fault, to be honest. :cautious:

But overall, as I've always said, they are just a bad couple in this game; they don't fit together at all, right from part 1.

PS:
Inoda is still a villain. Mind if I remind you, good sir, of several rapes he was involved in. Well, and Kirito too :LOL:

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Let's not blame Kirito only. If she's not satisfied, then she could just drop him, end of story. She started cheating way before she was disappointed, so yeah, I would argue that it's more her fault, to be honest. :cautious:

But overall, as I've always said, they are just a bad couple in this game; they don't fit together at all, right from part 1.

PS:
Inoda is still a villain. Mind if I remind you, good sir, of several rapes he was involved in. Well, and Kirito too :LOL:
violations that she allowed or gave him a free pass practically, simply if you have a partner and you think that putting her in and that's enough then you still have a long way to go, Although this is not the case, it is simply poor management and complete lack of interest in how your partner feels and if you notice a change in him or her, especially if you have been with him or her for years.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
That is a good question. Fujino never said how long the game will be. We only had a vague unofficial roadmap to guess what content is coming up. Since I know we are in the second arc of the story if there are only three arcs in the story then this update being 36% of the game does make sense.
I guess the second arc of the story probably starts after this camping event. Since it feels like the overall flow and general way the game is gonna be played should be different?

I guess the plan was something like

Part 2 Arc 1 - The Corruption/The Fall - Her willing to have any kind of consensual sex (even in-game)

Part 2 Arc 2 - Escalating Affairs - All the fun crazy perk list shit starts happening here

Part 3 Arc 3 - The Point of No Return (Probably when Inoda has his Harem and Asuna is pretending to be Kirito's girlfriend)

Reactions: kinglionheart

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
I guess the second arc of the story probably starts after this camping event. Since it feels like the overall flow and general way the game is gonna be played should be different?

I guess the plan was something like

Part 2 Arc 1 - The Corruption/The Fall - Her willing to have any kind of consensual sex (even in-game)

Part 2 Arc 2 - Escalating Affairs - All the fun crazy perk list shit starts happening here

Part 3 Arc 3 - The Point of No Return (Probably when Inoda has his Harem and Asuna is pretending to be Kirito's girlfriend)
For part three it is most likely that we will have this and I believe that FUJINO SENSEI already had its bases laid there

Reactions: Delta Sigmus

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
For part three it is most likely that we will have this and I believe that FUJINO SENSEI already had its bases laid there
Probably Netorase))
Kirito will watch Inoda fuck Asuna, and Liz and mom will be there. )))
Well, nothing...Kirito has Suzuha)) Apparently she loves him anyway, even despite everything, she is ready to satisfy him.

weaknam3

Aug 17, 2022
Anyone has any clue on how to play part 2 on joiplay. Can't seems to run it, I have a good PC but I prefer playing RPGM games on my new phones.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
violations that she allowed or gave him a free pass practically, simply if you have a partner and you think that putting her in and that's enough then you still have a long way to go, Although this is not the case, it is simply poor management and complete lack of interest in how your partner feels and if you notice a change in him or her, especially if you have been with him or her for years.
No need to argue about Kirito, I've said that he's a bad bf since part 1
It's kinda strange that you're arguing about what makes a bad bf but not admitting rape :rolleyes:

But it doesn't change the fact that Asuna is portrayed as nothing more than a cheater in this game. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
All the images in the CG set is already in the game. It only adds the new images since v0.2. In fact it is missing a lot of scenes like the body parts status pictures and some of the battle scenes. 13Gatsu777's mods is the better complete CG set. Too bad you have to open the game to see them.
Do you remember where the Sinon3.gif is from in the game? It's possible I saw it already, but I just forgot by this point rofl.

elbro

Nov 22, 2020

View attachment 3633891
I agree with most of your comment except for blaming Kirito for what happens in their relationship with Asuna, it would be denying the traps that the other characters have set to stop them from having sex, to prevent him from finding out about situations.
It's also part of the appeal of the game to create all those situations where Kirito loses Asuna more and more.
PD: I would like this game to have several endings, including a revenge one something like Dark Kirito.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Um... What is "Frig" in Asuna's experience status? :unsure:
I think it is meant to be short for "Fingering". It represents Masturbation experience.

PD: I would like this game to have several endings, including a revenge one something like Dark Kirito.
Sorry but the dev already said there will be only two endings. One where Kirito does not know about the cheating. One where he knows but the cheating turns him on. But a surprise bad ending could happen!

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes