4.20 star(s) 82 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
But to be a bit beyond the whole sex scenes, I believe that the game could use more normal scenes of Inoda and Kirito interacting with each other in a normal setting.
Like what would they do together? I am not against the idea but Inoda only hates and is jealous of Kirito. I can only imagine Inoda wanting to spend time with Kirito as a way to add insult to injury.
Ex:
Inoda: Thanks for giving me advice. I almost lost my girl. Btw Senpai when was the last time you had sex with Asuna senpai?
(I just fucked her before coming here)

Reactions: CapiorCorpus

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Like what would they do together? Inoda only hates and is jealous of Kirito. I can only imagine Inoda wanting to spend time with Kirito as a way to add insult to injury.
Ex:
Inoda: Thanks for giving me advice. I almost lost my girl. Btw Senpai when was the last time you had sex with Asuna senpai?
(I just fucked her before coming here)
Well, while Inoda does hate Kirito, he still is acting like they are friends, they are neighbors and they are in the same game party, so there are countless possible things that they could do together.
Kirito goes to the supermarket to get some grubb? He stumbles upon Inoda buying condoms and energy drinks, and they end up walking home together.
Inoda, Asuna, Liz and Kirito all get together to study in Inoda house and he notices that the trash can is filled with used condoms.
Asuna and Liz are unexpectedly running late and Kirito and Inoda are alone in the game so they take a quest together to kill time, and Inoda shows Kirito some AVs he found "online"
Kirito goes to the bathroom in school to take a leek, and Inoda does the same giving Kirito a glimpse of Inoda's NTR-Grade meat.
So on and so forth.
Realistically speaking it would be harder for Inoda to completly avoid Kirito than for the two of them to not get some alone time together at all.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Oh okay. I thought you were talking about purposely hanging out by themselves like what Kirito does with Klein or Suguha.
You know, this got me a bit curious. We know that Inoda dislikes Kirito, but I don’t think we got a clear insight into what Kirito feels about Inoda, besides thinking from time to time he is ugly and a bit of a loser.
For example, if Inoda where to invite Kirito into spending time together for whatever NTR planned that he would be cooking, would Kirito accept?
(The answer is yes, because Kirito has no agency of his own as a NTR protagonist.)
What I mean by all that is, does Kirito believe that Inoda and him are truly friends with each other?

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
Whenever I play NTR games I always find myself conflicted since I want to see the person getting cucked suffering, but at the same I don't generally like when they find out that their patner is cheating.
Unfortunately, Fujino doesn't seem to like their protagonist suffering since 99.9% of the time they are completely oblivious of what is happening with some exceptions.
like tbh for me i just cant accept that (mc) finds out that he is getting cheated on and then surprise surprise he is okay with it and even enjoying it i feel like get some balls mtfkr xD

Anzai1337

Apr 30, 2022
this was something I was about to talk about, I also miss interactions between Inoda and kirito, I wish fujino sensei returned strange dreams and option to peep into Inoda's apartment, I like seeing Inoda fucking Asuna practically in front of kirito, but it takes away some of the excitement of playing, it would be great to see kirito getting suspicious again (just like in the first part of the game), inoda's blog is something I wanted kirito to access directly from the computer in his room, but we can only wait , the next scene between Inoda and Asuna is going to be very hot, maybe we will have one of those "game elements" back, after all, spying is the soul of a good NTR game.

*forgive my English, I'm not very fluent yet*

tracespeck

Jul 21, 2017
Why not do it with Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute!
There, the main character is not particularly interested in girls, he is more like a child playing at being a hero.
And the girls in anime are beautiful, then Rose, then Alpha, then... it seems that it will even be interesting
I think it's a weak choice simply because the MC doesn't chase any of the girls and it's not really romantic at all. I'd rather see MC get NTR'd who "deserve" it for all the will they won't they relationship shit authors like to pull. Second place is destroying a "good" relationship like with asuna/kirito.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
I don't hate CUCKITO, I'm just telling you how things are in NTR's world, don't expect a happy ending, almost all endings that are even considered happy seem more like a bad ending than a good ending. Here we could say the same thing since FUJINO already said quite a while ago. time that the end will be two routes, one where cuckito likes to see how inoda leaves ASUNA as a contortionist with cramps, and another where he never finds out about the deception.

asuna.png

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
You know what is somewhat wild that I just realized? We are moving the story to the company setting, meaning that the protagonists will go less and less to class, and we only had like 2 and a half scenes in the school, with only 1 of them being Asuna´s.
We might still get a few, but I feel we won´t get much if any at all, unless Fujino decides to wrap up the company arc much faster than I expect.

Anzai1337

Apr 30, 2022
I don't hate CUCKITO, I'm just telling you how things are in NTR's world, don't expect a happy ending, almost all endings that are even considered happy seem more like a bad ending than a good ending. Here we could say the same thing since FUJINO already said quite a while ago. time that the end will be two routes, one where cuckito likes to see how inoda leaves ASUNA as a contortionist with cramps, and another where he never finds out about the deception.

View attachment 3664742
How boring, there should have been 3 routes then, I wanted him to discover that he was being betrayed by Asuna, preferably with inoda sending a message to Kirito to go find him, and then that ntr magic in his eyes (maybe even Kirito fainting when see the scene) this is something I wanted to happen (I really want it to happen)

• Wow
Reactions: NuarisRia

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022

View attachment 3664742
keeping him clueless till the end is way better imo xD
better than him knowing and being okay with it

Reactions: DicksInSpace

NuarisRia

May 21, 2021
How boring, there should have been 3 routes then, I wanted him to discover that he was being betrayed by Asuna, preferably with inoda sending a message to Kirito to go find him, and then that ntr magic in his eyes (maybe even Kirito fainting when see the scene) this is something I wanted to happen (I really want it to happen)

ooh damn... i like that... the trap message is fantastic...

Maybe like a.. "hey lets meet at asuna house to do some school bs work or whatever", then kirito arriving at asuna house during daytime, looking for them not finding anyone downstairs....then the game music stops completely only to hear asuna moans getting louder and louder with every slow step he takes while going upstairs.... then asuna bedroom door slightly open just to see inoda doing the most insane raw savage mating press on kirito's girl... and maybe kirito can see asuna face just completely brain melted broken

oh wow... i almost felt butterflies thinking about that
haha fcking love Netorare.

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
ooh damn... i like that... the trap message is fantastic...

Maybe like a.. "hey lets meet at asuna house to do some school bs work or whatever", then kirito arriving at asuna house during daytime, looking for them not finding anyone downstairs....then the game music stops completely only to hear asuna moans getting louder and louder with every slow step he takes while going upstairs.... then asuna bedroom door slightly open just to see inoda doing the most insane raw savage mating press on kirito's girl... and maybe kirito can see asuna face just completely brain melted broken

oh wow... i almost felt butterflies thinking about that
haha fcking love Netorare.
lmao that would be fun to watch him fainting and then think it was all a dream and keep being clueless with a little bit of suspension XD

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
When it comes to NTR games, I usually prefer when the endings where the cuck remains clueless but humiliated in the end. For example, while Kirito getting a message from Inoda where he invites him somewhere to let him see Asuna´s aheago might be funny, I much prefer an ending where Inoda makes Asuna to remain a girlfriend to Kirito and ends up loading her up with his children.
Imagining Kirito raising 3 or 4 kids that look like Inoda while working everyday to pay the bills while Inoda spends the day fucking Asuna is much hotter to me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Anzai1337

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
So in Part 1 there was no blog but a public forum and Kirito didn't know Inoda was in it. He could see Asuna and Inoda doing something in his room but didn't know what it was. He didn't actually see the videos from Inoda's and Asuna's Room or he would have stopped them immediately. Those were scenes only we the player could see. There was no reason for anxiety and suspicion in Part 1. The room scenes made no sense in-game so they were replaced with Administrator's shrine in Part 2 as a way for Kirito to see what happened but not remember anything and losing all suspicion afterwards.

If you want to see more interaction between Kirito and Inoda to enhance the NTR experience then I agree. It does feel Kirito is barely a observer when he should be a unwilling participant. I think some of the things you want to see will happen when Inoda becomes bolder and more in control of Asuna. Also in Part 1 Inoda sold the videos of him messing around with Asuna to FOG video store and if Kirito bought them then Kirito was unknowingly funding Inoda's Lustiful Night. That is fun to think about! :LOL:
ohhh, maybe similar to that public show idea then. Maybe much later when Asuna and Inoda are comfortable enough doing IRL Inoda sneakily records while hiding their faces somehow and it slowly becomes popular amongst the people around them. Maybe even Klein who ends up sharing it with Kirito. Kirito obviously is attracted because the body is pretty much identical to Asunas and ends up even “donating” or simping to the channel. Funny coincidence could be he contributes, and the uploader (Inoda) posts a photo of underwear he bought for her Asuna using the donation which appears in their next vid and Kirito eventually ends up seeing the very same underwear in person when he visits Asuna’s house. In game I can only imagine it being similar to part1 probably selling like a memory fragment that puts him in Inoda’s POV, hence he has a reason to have an idea of what’s going behind his back. Even better we get his actual thoughts on what he’s saying and justifies saying “my Asuna would never do this (like the bj)” for example.

I just want Kirito to slowly build up the idea that “something” might be going on but either actively denies it or slowly starts to enjoy it. So we get the he doesn’t know or he does and like it ending.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Anzai1337
4.20 star(s) 82 Votes