4.20 star(s) 82 Votes

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Lmao, mf these days just skips everything.
i certainly agree to just skipping through new stuff that you dont know about or care about, but skipping the tent scene in fujinos SAO.. certainly makes me sad just to read this, haha.

If you click ctrl nothing happens. Did I miss any scenes? Besides the one in the tent and the one that happened while you were carrying the box with Liz?
haha sorry sorry. normally for renpy games and such you just press ctrl to skip through things. i already edited it to "pressing w" im just surprised that you guys went through the update which hasnt been leaked for more than.. 20mins? xd

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020

It's a shame this scene doesn't exist. But it seems to me that the camp is not over yet, and there will be a continuation in June.

Reactions: Animefan_09

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Finally we have the thread open again for some reason I have seen that cuckito's dick grew again and in another it shrinks haha is it a curse? Even so if inoda has the ability to clone himself then gangband or threesome is coming and maybe the first anal haha good update..change

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
I doubt it. The camping part is over. Sometimes Fujino just doesn't give us all the POV scenes. Like I would like to see the Asuna POV for the scene in FOG when Asuna gave Inoda a armpit job while she was on the phone with Kirito. But nope. That never happened. :cry:
yeah..

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
I doubt it. The camping part is over. Sometimes Fujino just doesn't give us all the POV scenes. Like I would like to see the Asuna POV for the scene in FOG when Asuna gave Inoda a armpit job while she was on the phone with Kirito. But nope. That never happened. :cry:
Well, I still have faith that Fujino, as he does most of it, will reach the finals. Then he will then start again from the beginning to expand, correct errors and add more new scenes.
Well, I want to believe. )

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
this update was short on H content but Inoda x Asuna made some progress.
It does have quite a lot of scenes for 1 month update. The 2 Asuna scenes, 2 short CCTV and 1 long FOG scene for Suguha, 1 handjob scene from Liz, 1 scene for Sinon I can't find, and 1 Recollection Room scene for Alice. Only Kyouko had shafted this update.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius
4.20 star(s) 82 Votes