4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
I actually wasn't even arguing in favor of a Nagatoro game, since I think there are many other better choices (Even if I disagree with some of the ones being thrown around like Jobless Reincarnation) (Although I do find tanned girls like Nagatoro quite hot in hentai settings).
I just wanted to say that a NTR game and a "Bully" theme usually go hand in hand with one another.
Yes, I agree. And Nagatoro loves Senpai, even though she bully him, she still loves him.
Just like Senpai, he shows sympathy for Nagatoro. Overall, it seems like an excellent NTR option.
There is also Kagura, you can also make an NTR moment

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I just hope the games' Fujino makes has a special feature that makes it different from other games. Using SAO's online world to enhance the NTR experience is great!
Well, the issue is that there aren't really all that many Anime settings out there with gimmicks that Fujino could exploit, while having romance between the main character strong enough to make good NTR out of it.
Persona is the only setting that immediately pops into my mind. ( and even then the romance is not exactly super strong in any of the games).

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Well, the issue is that there aren't really all that many Anime settings out there with gimmicks that Fujino could exploit, while having romance between the main character strong enough to make good NTR out of it.
Persona is the only setting that immediately pops into my mind. ( and even then the romance is not exactly super strong in any of the games).
I mean, there are many romance anime, but they are not well-known. And the well-known titles are usually shonen and lacking in romance. Maybe some older once would do, like DBZ, Ranma, Conan, Inuyasha, even Sailor Moon etc.

Reactions: Inqrable

Prussian56

Aug 29, 2020
The writing of the second part was ass, she goes from feeling guilty to helping him again in an instant after hours of pointless dialogue.

Reactions: topole
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes