4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
By the way, does anyone have the "official" CG pack uploaded by the creator? I would like to know if it includes animated scenes with sound

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
except the ending for that games sucks - hate the whole I'm going to whore you out thing. just keep the hot chick... please? would hate to see that kind of thing here.

slim-kr

Aug 1, 2019
finally a game that doesn't rush the corruption process :love:

We love to see the girl slowly falling for her primal instinct. o_O
clearly another example of how to make your corruption game successful. (easy gameplay, no grind, hot characters, no rush on easy sex routes, no wall of text, it's pure work).

A girl that fall on the first scenes is not a worthy woman/wife/partner for anyone, creators need to understand that more...

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
The new game Nebel Geisterjäger is very similar to this game minus the battle harassment feature.
Hard disagree, Nebal takes ages to get to any decent scenes and it's static images. It's also netorase where you need to intentionally under gear the girl and choose to not stop her getting harassed. Their previous with the sucubus game was much better netorare.

KloneZone

Apr 24, 2020
finally a game that doesn't rush the corruption process :love:

We love to see the girl slowly falling for her primal instinct. o_O
clearly another example of how to make your corruption game successful. (easy gameplay, no grind, hot characters, no rush on easy sex routes, no wall of text, it's pure work).

A girl that fall on the first scenes is not a worthy woman/wife/partner for anyone, creators need to understand that more...
Agree make it so the guy doing the ntr has to work for it. That makes it better.

Reactions: slim-kr and JRSG

Javelly

Oct 3, 2019
I came looking for copper and i found a Gold!:oops:

Unrushed corruption.(y)
Thoughtful story.(y)
The characters are almost undistorted.(y)

It's almost a perfect NTR game.:unsure:
I've played hundreds of them, of different genres (RPGs, VNs, etc.) :sneaky:. And I can say with confidence that this is one of the best NTR games I've seen.:giggle:(y)

Reactions: Toushiro

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I came looking for copper and i found a Gold!:oops:

Unrushed corruption.(y)
Thoughtful story.(y)
The characters are almost undistorted.(y)

It's almost a perfect NTR game.:unsure:
I've played hundreds of them, of different genres (RPGs, VNs, etc.) :sneaky:. And I can say with confidence that this is one of the best NTR games I've seen.:giggle:(y)
Totally agree with you. Can you believe this game was almost abandoned because of Chinese censors? For now it seemed the developer is trying to dodge the censors. It would sucked if you just discovered this game and it then immediately the developer disappears, wouldn't it?

Reactions: Toushiro

phreno

Nov 16, 2018
For some reason, the game crashes pretty often for me. Anyone else having this issue? No error popup or anything, just seems to end suddenly.

InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
For some reason, the game crashes pretty often for me. Anyone else having this issue? No error popup or anything, just seems to end suddenly.
Same this version seems to crash a whole lot compared to the last one

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
I didn't get any crashes but the game sometimes takes a while to load the animated scenes, the scene appears and disappears quickly, similar to when you blink, which is quite annoying. At least it's the only game with which this has happened to me.

Faloth

Oct 6, 2022
Same this version seems to crash a whole lot compared to the last one
Make sure to head into the "www" folder and delete the "data" folder and rename "data en 0.41" to just "data".
This fixes a lot of the crashing (At least for me) as well as translating more stuff.

This also speeds up the animation loading times.

Assume this is due to the developer making an english patched data folder and forgetting to swap it out. As a result the game fights with itself over which files to use. Causing crashes and longer loads.

Reactions: hanhan and JRSG
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes