4.20 star(s) 83 Votes
Apr 5, 2022
I never subscribed to patreon or anything like that, but definitely and especially when it comes to a netorare working as above average as this one, I can finally say that at the very least this developer deserves his subscribers on patreon or wherever. Even so, it's sad that we have a real quality developer like him with problems in the R-18 because of China, and knowing that I hope he always manages to get around this problem, because losing a developer like that is a shot in the stomach of the market, especially when it comes to netorare content we agree not to be the best in quality.

Reactions: Toushiro and xJuma

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022

ngtrungkhanh

Oct 30, 2017
is the sakura game just version 1.0 that you shared or is there a continuation? I finished the one that you shared (I suppose it ends when I enter that "dungeon") but there is a lack of history to fit with the nero
Sakura is part 2 of Scathach. Scathach start with Goredolf Musik got a strange diseases so Scathach and Ritsuka Fujimaru have to find a way to cure him. I haven't play nero but it's seem nero happen before scathach

Apr 5, 2022
is the sakura game just version 1.0 that you shared or is there a continuation? I finished the one that you shared (I suppose it ends when I enter that "dungeon") but there is a lack of history to fit with the nero
sakura ends up in the dungeon, from there development stopped to make the SAONTR game, in fact, Nero is a separate game, it has no story connection with Sakura. The author has already posted that he will only continue his games like Nero Remake and the Sakura chapter once he finishes SAONTR completely.

Reactions: Zeabux

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
Sakura is part 2 of Scathach. Scathach start with Goredolf Musik got a strange diseases so Scathach and Ritsuka Fujimaru have to find a way to cure him. I haven't play nero but it's seem nero happen before scathach
To be exact, Nero remake has scenes that Scathach had already been corrupted. So it suggest that Nero remake should happened after Scathach, even after Sakura. Nero(the original) don't have such scene, but let's assume Nero remake and Nero(the original) happens at the same timeline.

Reactions: ngtrungkhanh

Javelly

Oct 3, 2019
I think he meant the game will be separated into two download parts.
As I understand it, he says that due to the large size of game, many bugs are obtained.
Therefore, the game will be separated to 2 parts.
SAO part 1 and SAO part 2.

An update later this month(may 25) is the end of Part 1.
Next update - game part 2.

I understand it will be like with Sakura. There is also part 1 and part 2 is planned.

Last edited:

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
yeah. " 這次更新之後的版本會從後篇直接開始。 " in his patreon post, this sentence is not translated into English, which says "future release after this month will be released as part 2(second half)". which means this month's release will be end of part 1(first half).

he also mentioned that some crush are also probably due to the massive content/data size. and RPGMV engine also crushes because of that .

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
As I understand it, he says that due to the large size of game, many bugs are obtained.
Therefore, the game will be separated to 2 parts.
SAO part 1 and SAO part 2.

An update later this month(may 25) is the end of Part 1.
Next update - game part 2.

I understand it will be like with Sakura. There is also part 1 and part 2 is planned.
Yes you are right. I did not understand properly. But if this update will end Part 1, it might mean the game will end on some big cliffhanger and we will all have to endure until the next update for satisfaction. Wouldn't it absolutely trollish if that is when the Chinese censors catch him and he abandons the project? Tears of blood.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Does anyone have the official CG set for 0.41 released by the dev ? I know someone extracted all the CGs from the game already but I would like a link for the official CGs rip. Thx

Apr 5, 2022
Yes you are right. I did not understand properly. But if this update will end Part 1, it might mean the game will end on some big cliffhanger and we will all have to endure until the next update for satisfaction. Wouldn't it absolutely trollish if that is when the Chinese censors catch him and he abandons the project? Tears of blood.
I saw the post, if we're going to think that part 1 is going to end up in a big event, it must be Asuna having vaginal sex in the real world.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I saw the post, if we're going to think that part 1 is going to end up in a big event, it must be Asuna having vaginal sex in the real world.
That might be the case since one of the preview CGs seems to be Asuna being banged in her real body.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
That might be the case since one of the preview CGs seems to be Asuna being banged in her real body.
True but not all previews make it to the game. There are already some previews of Asuna getting railed but still no vaginal sex ingame.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes