4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Faloth

Oct 6, 2022
I've heard that RPGM MV has performance issues, but I didn't know it was this bad. Would it help if he moved to MZ instead?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
True but not all previews make it to the game. There are already some previews of Asuna getting railed but still no vaginal sex ingame.
True but when those CGs were released it was clearly said those was for the next update. Personally I don't want to see real world vaginal sex in the next update since it is too soon story wise. It might be a dream sequence but if there was a cliffhanger to end Part 1 then this or maybe Kirito finding out would be the best way to end it.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
True but when those CGs were released it was clearly said those was for the next update. Personally I don't want to see real world vaginal sex in the next update since it is too soon story wise. It might be a dream sequence but if there was a cliffhanger to end Part 1 then this or maybe Kirito finding out would be the best way to end it.
Oh ok, well it wouldn't bother if we get to see vaginal action in next update. I mean vaginal scenes when Asuna is actually conscious, cuz until now she's getting railed without knowing it lol

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I've heard that RPGM MV has performance issues, but I didn't know it was this bad. Would it help if he moved to MZ instead?
It would help if he moved to Unreal with a rpg plugin. rpgm just isn't designed for 3d graphics. But I understand the dev not wanting to learn a new system this far into a game. But he should definitely think about it for future games.

LeeAnasaki

May 20, 2017
Hey, since I don't speak English very well, this is a google translation. I like the game even if some say that the NTR part is not rushed it still feels a bit rushed to me. There is a lot of story potential in it which could be combined well and credibly with a semi open world and its routine. For example, Asuna's bond with Kirito at the beginning was almost inseparable, but you could do it in such a way that this bond breaks piece by piece when the rival drives himself like a wedge between them and that down to the smallest detail. Asuna's corruption points could increase not only with "Events" but also with "Grinding" in the game if they were in the virtual world with every fight that lasts too long and Asuna is grabbed and then an event starts with the corresponding number of points. Likewise, you could then make repeating random events out of them which you've "unlocked" to the point of speeding up their corruption and fall. E.g. the window scene next to Kirito's apartment. One could say more, but I have a bit of the feeling that such a setting would fit here, but as I said, just my own opinion and not a negative attack. ;)

Reactions: Mafaka666

Faloth

Oct 6, 2022
It would help if he moved to Unreal with a rpg plugin. rpgm just isn't designed for 3d graphics. But I understand the dev not wanting to learn a new system this far into a game. But he should definitely think about it for future games.
The animations aren't done in real time it's just video playback of a koikatsu animation. Jumping to unreal is pretty unreasonable from RPGM since that has a hell of a learning curve. I'd prefer he'd stay with something he's more familiar with and experienced in.

I see not only me hate Kirito? :)
The only part of SAO that I was interested in was the SAO arc of the anime. Interesting premise, drama and trauma, and then it turned into what basically boils down into a harem anime with a mary sue protagonist. Hell the author didn't even finish the SAO arc he just jumped ship from it to work on Elf shit and "your princess is in another castle also your surrogate sister wants to fuck you as well as any girl you breath near".

Faloth

Oct 6, 2022
LeturLefr I've looked at it before, but the 0.4 mark tends to turn me away from it since it seems like something that would be best experienced when it's further along in development. How much content is there and how far does it go? I'd like not to get burned like with Star Knightess Aura that has a great slow corruption story, but hasn't quite reached the best parts yet.

kinglionheart I did play NTR Homestay and that was pretty good. Was surprised by the Emotion Engine animations, the Tohru pov route is a little weak, but the rest is great. Wish it went a little further in the changes in appearance side of things, but definitely a 8/10 game.

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
LeturLefr I've looked at it before, but the 0.4 mark tends to turn me away from it since it seems like something that would be best experienced when it's further along in development. How much content is there and how far does it go? I'd like not to get burned like with Star Knightess Aura that has a great slow corruption story, but hasn't quite reached the best parts yet.
the first part of the story is completed (in a really good note and hype) and we're in the second part, the dev also said that they would love to finish the second one this year but who knows how that gonna goes.

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
the first part of the story is completed (in a really good note and hype) and we're in the second part, the dev also said that they would love to finish the second one this year but who knows how that gonna goes.
Can someone give me a real quick rundown what the first part actually entailes / what is coming in the second part? I started if but somehow got bored bc I couldnt really see the premise of the game.

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
Can someone give me a real quick rundown what the first part actually entailes / what is coming in the second part? I started if but somehow got bored bc I couldnt really see the premise of the game.
early game is pretty grindy especially with those seemingly endless pillow talks but just power through it bro

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes