4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
I read about the advantages, there will even be a threesome, but if it plays a significant role I don't care. What I think is having sex while pregnant is a bit... Bizarre.
There will be a foursome ;)
But I agree, given how intense Fujino depicts all the scenes, I'll definitely skip the pregnancy parts completely; don't need that shit.

Reactions: Toushiro

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Agree, the only challenging aspect to conceal would be the pregnancy of a high schooler. ^^
tbh, I personally don't liike such content when students are involved. :confused:
It's okay, all the characters involved are +18, otherwise the game couldn't exist! (LOL)

But yeah, jokes aside, while I don't particularly care or hate pregnancy either way, I can understand why some people would be turned off by it in H-scenes. Just a reminder, there is no 100% guarantee that the perk list is still as significant as it was when originally 'datamined' (I'm one of the few that never bothered to look at it to avoid Spoilers ironically :p), both the game and Fujino's choices/motivation have changed a lot since that thing which was during the very 0.1 update came out.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
It's okay, all the characters involved are +18, otherwise the game couldn't exist! (LOL)

But yeah, jokes aside, while I don't particularly care or hate pregnancy either way, I can understand why some people would be turned off by it in H-scenes. Just a reminder, there is no 100% guarantee that the perk list is still as significant as it was when originally 'datamined' (I'm one of the few that never bothered to look at it to avoid Spoilers ironically :p), both the game and Fujino's choices/motivation have changed a lot since that thing which was during the very 0.1 update came out.
Yeah, yeah, everyone is of legal age, always those confusing cultural differences :sneaky:

As for the perks, some might change, that's true. In the end, it's just text in a box ^^
But based on my assessment, Fujino will go for the pregancy.

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
Why don't you want Asuna to be pregnant to carry Inoda's baby? I want the ending to be, Asuna is pregnant and carrying Inoda's child

• Haha
Reactions: bucefala

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Why don't you want Asuna to be pregnant to carry Inoda's baby? I want the ending to be, Asuna is pregnant and carrying Inoda's child
Thats a weird question, why do you WANT Asuna to carry Inoda's child?^^
I'm not too invested in the main plot to care; I see myself more as a development observer ;)

Don't get me wrong, I'm fine with pregnancy as a state; I'm just not into fetishes like pregnancy sex and birth giving.

Reactions: Toushiro
Feb 27, 2021
Because pregnancy sex makes me sick, and I don't like this fetish, besides having sex when I'm almost born, imagine the baby inside being disturbed with FAP FAP FAP in the uterus...

I don't mind without having a scene like that and having a baby, but I'd rather not have endings like that, because it's simply bizarre and I think it's disgusting.

But everyone has their own fetish

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
I still believe that an NTR where everyone wins would be like this:

Obviously Asuna and her mother will be INODA's bitches and also Liz, in the end the two end up living with INODA and cuckito on the other side listens to how INODA destroys them, If we go to the past we already saw that SUGUHA has started to ride Kirito while he is in FGO, she gets pregnant and goes on a trip, after the events mentioned above, cuckito ends up as a zombie and here SUGUHA arrives with a child in her arms. He asks her who it belongs to and she tells him that it is his baby. Cuckito is horrified knowing that he loves his little sister very much, that he will not hurt her in any way and that he defiles her lol.

GGspFJ3XEAEjU7I.jpg

renjen

Apr 26, 2020
do asuna stats in this game change ?? because nothing change it still look the same
They do change, but to get them to update in Part 2 you have to interact with the shrine during the day or the orb that says "Real" above it in the recollection room at night to for them to be updated. If the stats font is white, it's up to date. But it's grey, it needs updated.

Reactions: Adsnow
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes