4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

darkbatVX

Aug 30, 2020
Im really disappointed of the new update. There are pretty much no scenes. Just some animations without text.
Interesting. Have you checked the contents of the flashback room? Apart from the unfinished production of the treehouse, all the other scenes have dialogue, including the hotel scene with Kyoko and Inoda.

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
Finally Kirito being given a part-time job so Asuna can be alone with Inoda. That is how it should be. It was crazy to me how up until last update, it was the opposite and Asuna was constantly being sent off-screen to spend time with her family while Kirito was given all the side characters.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, I was surprised IT didn't drop, considering Kirito turned into a total jerk this update.
That's because at the end of it he "explained" why he had been such a jerk and Asuna "forgave" him...which to be fair was also helped because Asuna had just fucked her silly and she was in a great mood XP

Yeah, I hope for Sugu personally, but as Liz is part of the main harem and Alice won the poll, he will probably focus on them. There is also the mom. Looks no good for Sugu :(
The only real chance for Sugu is that the next update we get revealed she didn't actually call Hebishima for sex, meaning her character didn't actually full-on regress, but it's looking like a long shot. Gotta wait and see now, it's all in Fujino's hands :O

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Interesting. Have you checked the contents of the flashback room? Apart from the unfinished production of the treehouse, all the other scenes have dialogue, including the hotel scene with Kyoko and Inoda.
I think he's talking about the lightspeed progression without any explanation. In the morning, Asuna wanted to refuse Inoda's gift; in the evening, she willingly accepts getting fucked by him in front of her "true love." :ROFLMAO:

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
How I love this update. The peak moment similar to part 1, where Kirito is fighting outside, defending the thugs, and the two are having intense sex like rabbit behind his back.

And the Kyoko's scene at the hotel is hot as hell. Like mother like daughter.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Rec Room mod for v0.31
View attachment 3389124

Replace .json file in www -> Data folder
You can use the savefile20 or go in/out of the shrine map to update the map

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is there a way to watch the scenes in English? The gallery mod for part 1 shows everything while the mod for part 2 shows only animation.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
I'm sure that Fujino wasn't planning to do what he did today in this new update. It was more like fanservice for the bunch of crying girls who complained. The most unfortunate thing is that these are the ones who fill the pot for Fujino Sensei. I say because ASUNA became more stupid than she was, there was nothing related to SUGUHA and that night, I knew that she would fall into FOG first but she was tricked like that by LIZ?? She practically did it with INODA without hesitation, throwing away what she preached before, I know this is NTR but the construction of history, why? Well, that's what it is, let's see what happens for April. So far, part ONE is his best work, apart from the fact that at that time there weren't that many people who fucked him on Patreon, those statistics are too much, why 997? It should already be at 600
ddd.png

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
I'm sure that Fujino wasn't planning to do what he did today in this new update. It was more like fanservice for the bunch of crying girls who complained. The most unfortunate thing is that these are the ones who fill the pot for Fujino Sensei. I say because ASUNA became more stupid than she was, there was nothing related to SUGUHA and that night, I knew that she would fall into FOG first but she was tricked like that by LIZ?? She practically did it with INODA without hesitation, throwing away what she preached before, I know this is NTR but the construction of history, why? Well, that's what it is, let's see what happens for April. So far, part ONE is his best work, apart from the fact that at that time there weren't that many people who fucked him on Patreon, those statistics are too much, why 997? It should already be at 600
View attachment 3389367
To be fair after the hot girl has had sex with her corruptor once or twice the magic of the story is gone. You either have to make a new game or continue the current one to try and squeeze as much money as possible like the Four Elements Trainer and Something Unlimited devs are doing.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
View attachment 3389367
Yeah, considering her behaviour it should be like 100 :LOL:

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes