4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Man, I traveled a lot, but whatever. It's a shame that there won't be a good ending for Kirito without having a true ending or a secret ending for him, preventing Asuna from falling and being happy with her, or at least being happy with her sister, but it won't happen.

Who knows, maybe Kirito becoming gay will be lucky and end up with Klein, all that's left is for Klein to betray and fall into Inoda's corruption... Then I see that Inoda really hates Kirito.
Don't need to feel bad for Kirito; it's just a matter of perspective. Storywise, Asuna is just a bitch, who cares only for herself and Inoda. I also see no reason for Inoda to hate Kirito anymore; he went from being refused to fuck Asuna in a few days.^^
But I would feel bad for Sugu just ending up as Hebishima toy.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Rec Room mod for v0.31
View attachment 3389124

Replace .json file in www -> Data folder
You can use the savefile20 or go in/out of the shrine map to update the map

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I have one request; is it possible for you to add the dialogue that comes with the Scenes?

I'm mainly only asking for Suguha 8's OLD VERSION specifically. I can't remember ever finding that scene but God damn I need it in my life translated...

Feb 27, 2021
Don't need to feel bad for Kirito; it's just a matter of perspective. Storywise, Asuna is just a bitch, who cares only for herself and Inoda. I also see no reason for Inoda to hate Kirito anymore; he went from being refused to fuck Asuna in a few days.^^
But I would feel bad for Sugu just ending up as Hebishima toy.
Yes, you are right about that, Asuna has already fallen completely, in the next update she will do a lot of obscene things with Inoda.

In other words, Liz's plan worked XD

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Yes, you are right about that, Asuna has already fallen completely, in the next update she will do a lot of obscene things with Inoda.

In other words, Liz's plan worked XD
If Kirito starts his part-time job next update, then we can speedrun Asuna's development. Like during that part in Part 1 when Asuna was tutoring Inoda. Kirito goes to work, maybe flirt with Liz or Sugu, goes somewhere to see some glimpse of Inoda & Asuna, sleep, see what happened, and repeat.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius
Feb 27, 2021
If Kirito starts his part-time job next update, then we can speedrun Asuna's development. Like during that part in Part 1 when Asuna was tutoring Inoda. Kirito goes to work, maybe flirt with Liz or Sugu, goes somewhere to see some glimpse of Inoda & Asuna, sleep, see what happened, and repeat.
There will probably be Liz flirting with Kirito, since it is her plan to want to get him, but she will end up disappointed.

And obviously there will be Asuna and Inoda doing things in some places, school, gym, home and so on... Kirito's statistics are already starting to drop, they didn't drop in this update but they will definitely drop in the next one.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Kirito's statistics are already starting to drop, they didn't drop in this update but they will definitely drop in the next one.
I think it did drop. It was 998 after Kyouko give Asuna that ultimatum last update. Maybe it is a bug but in the beginning of this update it was 999 then drop to 997 when they reached school.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
I guess you're right. Now that he's not allowed to see Asuna, Liz and hopefully Sugu will take their turn. Liz will soon be disappointed and jump back on Inodas cock. But honestly, that feels a bit repetitive and boring, considering in part 2 we can't roam around for scenes like in part 1 .

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
There will probably be Liz flirting with Kirito, since it is her plan to want to get him, but she will end up disappointed.

And obviously there will be Asuna and Inoda doing things in some places, school, gym, home and so on... Kirito's statistics are already starting to drop, they didn't drop in this update but they will definitely drop in the next one.
Yeah, I was surprised IT didn't drop, considering Kirito turned into a total jerk this update.

Feb 27, 2021
I think it did drop. It was 998 after Kyouko give Asuna that ultimatum last update. Maybe it is a bug but in the beginning of this update it was 999 then drop to 997 when they reached school.
That's true, it dropped by one and Inoda rose to above 200, but that means that Asuna is changing opinions about Inoda and already has a heart in the statistic there, all that's left is for Asuna to change opinions about Kirito now, xD.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I guess you're right. Now that he's not allowed to see Asuna, Liz and hopefully Sugu will take their turn. Liz will soon be disappointed and jump back on Inodas cock. But honestly, that feels a bit repetitive and boring, considering in part 2 we can't roam around for scenes like in part 1 .
Honestly Asuna's story can take a break right now. They should still be scenes but they don't need to be the focus for now. Maybe Fujino can spend time working on the supporting characters' stories because Asuna's story progression is pretty straightforward. She is willing to do things with Inoda but not willing to give up on Kirito. So all Inoda has to do is keep doing various activities to grind her perks up. Her perks have up to level 3. So just a few in-game days or maybe a week of Inoda doing same or similar activities to Asuna to level up her perks right now makes sense.

Feb 27, 2021
I think there will be exploration, yes, to check what Asuna is doing and such, in addition to calling her. But it's going to get a little generic now because of the people who complained... A shame, since it's difficult for an NTR game to have this type of different content

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Maybe Fujino can spend time working on the supporting characters' stories because Asuna's story right now is pretty straightforward. She is willing to do things with Inoda but not willing to give up on Kirito. So all Inoda has to do is keep doing various activities to grind her perks up. Her perks have up to level 3. So just a few in-game days or maybe a week of Inoda doing same or similar activities to Asuna to level up her perks right now makes sense.
Yeah, I hope for Sugu personally, but as Liz is part of the main harem and Alice won the poll, he will probably focus on them. There is also the mom. Looks no good for Sugu :(

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes