4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
man, the quality of fujino's rpgm is incredible. the whole game is littered with stuff to explore and the way he designs it leaves 99.99% of rpgm looking like trash by comparison. the battle scenes are peak ntr battle scenes. i wish fujino would just ignore every sort of complaint about too quick or too slow. who gives a fuck when the game is worth playing whether it's slow or fast?

fujino does hard netorare and this game is hard netorare not some netori self-insert shit where you can preternd you're inoda sexing up asuna with a "well written story". there's no story where a fat ugly pig gets asuna after sao cannon no matter how "saavy and well written" your netori self-insert is.
You just forgot one important detail; it was Fujino who wanted to do a deeper story this time. ^^

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I would think after Fujino saw all the pushback from not advancing Asuna/Inoda, anything of Suguha (or anyone else for that matter) he pushed aside so he could focus on Asuna content for this update, but I do think he'll go back at some point to fill in the collection room scenes of stuff he "skipped".
Oh yeah, mind you, I personally didn't mind much the progression the main story, I'm one of the few people who doesn't care much, but it just felt weird that something apparently so key for the last update was pushed back, though if it was entirely because of how tired/busy he is I get it, my main fear is that it wasn't added because he suddenly decided to discard that particular plot development :O

I was also hoping to see the scenes from the previous update revealed :(

As for her part in this update, I had mixed feelings about it too. On the positive side, Kirito promised her to go on a quest with her, and I think her invitation of Hebishima is because she's horny and pissed. I also find it interesting that she is initiating that, which means she has gained some confidence.

I still hope she gets a decent side story.
See, that's the thing, "decent side story" goes right out of the window if she did, indeed, only needed to be turned down by Kirito once after being worried about him earlier at the cafe to go right back to Hebishima's dick. Being "horny and pissed" and immediately calling him is a regression, her gaining "confidence and being the one initiating it" doesn't mean anything because it's still completely ignoring that literally yesterday in-universe she had spent 2 days riding Kirito's dick while he was out, seemingly enjoying it, then trying to get Hebishima killed and fangirling over Kirito saving his ass. It's easy to forget because it's been a month for us but in-game this happened not even 24 hours before the current update, so it feels like her character completely regressed, just like Asuna went back to her horniest self thanks to plot-reasons.

Mind you, it could STILL be that she didn't call Hebishima over for sex if the previous plot was still going, but if Fujino decided to just drop it because of all the complaints as it was better to focus on hurrying up the main story rather than trying something new with the sidestories, it will be honestly sad, especially after almost a whole month of being hyped up for her new character's direction (Which was also why I originally wanted to stay cautiously optimistic9.

8947289hkd

Jun 26, 2023
You just forgot one important detail; it was Fujino who wanted to do a deeper story this time. ^^
when you compare it to all of his previous games it's already deeper than them all. now he's got to the meat and bones and working his magic with hard netorare.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Oh yeah, mind you, I personally didn't mind much the progression the main story, I'm one of the few people who doesn't care much, but it just felt weird that something apparently so key for the last update was pushed back, though if it was entirely because of how tired/busy he is I get it, my main fear is that it wasn't added because he suddenly decided to discard that particular plot development :O

See, that's the thing, "decent side story" goes right out of the window if she did, indeed, only needed to be turned down by Kirito once after being worried about him earlier at the cafe to go right back to Hebishima's dick. Being "horny and pissed" and immediately calling him is a regression, her gaining "confidence and being the one initiating it" doesn't mean anything because it's still completely ignoring that literally yesterday in-universe she had spent 2 days riding Kirito's dick while he was out, seemingly enjoying it, then trying to get Hebishima killed and fangirling over Kirito saving his ass. It's easy to forget because it's been a month for us but in-game this happened not even 24 hours before the current update, so it feels like her character completely regressed, just like Asuna went back to her horniest self thanks to plot-reasons.

Mind you, it could STILL be that she didn't call Hebishima over for sex if the previous plot was still going, but if Fujino decided to just drop it because of all the complaints as it was better to focus on hurrying up the main story rather than trying something new with the sidestories, it will be honestly sad, especially after almost a whole month of being hyped up for her new character's direction (Which was also why I originally wanted to stay cautiously optimistic9.
Now you got me all pessimistic. :cry:

That update was a big bang for all characters, that's for sure. To be honest, I also worry that all the changes will have an impact on Sugu's story. The Hebishima invitation, Kirito's new personality, the dialogue with Asuna's mom – Sugu was there, but it feels like initially something different should have been happening. Instead, Kirito just talked to her for a few lines, and that's it, same with the quest invitation, it felt off, but it still could be just a postponement to focus on the main story.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius
Feb 27, 2021
I just finished the update now, to be honest it's the best update of Part 2 so far, I was surprised by Agil, will there be something with him with Suguha?

I liked Kirito and Kyoko's conversation, and Kyoko helping Kirito to leave the country, however... But knowing that Asuna is riding Inoda, I liked the scenes and Asuna completely out of control, wanting Inoda's dick, the facial expressions of her in front of Kirito and then she sees that there is no turning back when she looks at the sperm everywhere.

Liz manipulating Asuna and Kirito, since Liz planned for Asuna to become crazy with lust, I didn't expect that I would see Leafa again with her contact, Klein alerting Kirito at the end about Liz's mission...

I think there will be another ending to FOG, I didn't even try another route, as I only made Kirito unaware just to see what happened, I'll look at the other routes later, especially Klein's part at the end with ''Something seems wrong. '', which he suspects.

But the next update will be Asuna's real sex with Inoda, since I think she's now making starts that she can't handle with Inoda's size and satisfying her, and destroyed her in the house, but I thought there would be BJ, but without problems.

So far the update has been good, it was short but it was good.

Anzai1337

Apr 30, 2022
OUR HERO IS TIRED

- fujino's words

I kept everyone waiting for a long time. I worked overtime until I got home late today and worked non-stop on making the last part and testing it. Considering everyone’s urgency, I didn’t have the latest content archive in hand this time. You can use the new version. The skip option has been added to the latest plot, but I am not sure if there will be some small bugs. The content of this article is mainly the part that I regretted not being able to update to everyone last time. Although there is only one day of plot, there are some A lot of thought has been put into it, and there are nearly 20 CGs. I hope you all like it, and I also want to say sorry to you. I may need some time to rest next month. I feel that I am already fast, both physically and mentally. It has reached its limit. Of course, it is also to better polish the next plot and bring more content to everyone, so if nothing else happens, there may not be an update next month. Finally, I wish everyone all the best in the new year. All your wishes come true, you don’t have to be a social beast like me who works overtime every day

Feb 27, 2021

That update was a big bang for all characters, that's for sure. To be honest, I also worry that all the changes will have an impact on Sugu's story. The Hebishima invitation, Kirito's new personality, the dialogue with Asuna's mom – Sugu was there, but it feels like initially something different should have been happening. Instead, Kirito just talked to her for a few lines, and that's it, same with the quest invitation, it felt off, but it still could be just a postponement to focus on the main story.
To be honest, I hope Fujino has more time to recover, the brother is at his limit and needs confidence to continue the pace again, now that things have started to get interesting, maybe in 2/3 months he will be able to have more of what he wants in mind, since things have changed now in the update.

I'm unsure about the ''invitation'' too, a bit dubious, in fact.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017

Yeah, sorry, but I was just trying to be as impartial judging this as I felt I could after playing the update. As someone who doesn't care much for the main story I could "feel" the obviously rushed parts more easily because I wasn't dancing over the moon about Inoda finally getting to fuck Asuna willingly (In-game at least), so the way things felt 'off' for the sake of convenience stood out more. Suguha being there in the cafe for example, as you said, felt like it could have been the beginning of her showing even more of her concern about him and his relationship with Asuna from the last update, but it was simply cut short and her being there was pointless and could have easily have been Agil instead who already was around earlier. And then Leafa showing up in FOG but immediately being turned off felt like how a before-previous-update interaction with her would have gone, aka the typical excuse for her to get fucked again by Hebishima while the plot tried to paint it as "Kirito's fault", so it felt even more off for me.

Once again, if this was just Fujino being tired/overwhelmed and deciding to put it off then it can't be helped, but my fear is that it felt like he completely dropped the previous new storyline he had added for her that I was so excited about because of said tiredness, given it was much easier than focusing on a Suguha development 'nobody' cared about :(

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
By far the best update of Part 2.

Asuna's personality and acceptance of Inoda this update is no different to the pacing of Part 1. Honestly, Part 2 should have just been this from the start. Each update should be more NTR mystery where Kirito wonders who Inoda is spending time with and where Asuna is instead of the extended cast drama we had until now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: omocik

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Yeah, sorry, but I was just trying to be as impartial judging this as I felt I could after playing the update. As someone who doesn't care much for the main story I could "feel" the obviously rushed parts more easily because I wasn't dancing over the moon about Inoda finally getting to fuck Asuna willingly (In-game at least), so the way things felt 'off' for the sake of convenience stood out more. Suguha being there in the cafe for example, as you said, felt like it could have been the beginning of her showing even more of her concern about him and his relationship with Asuna from the last update, but it was simply cut short and her being there was pointless and could have easily have been Agil instead who already was around earlier. And then Leafa showing up in FOG but immediately being turned off felt like how a before-previous-update interaction with her would have gone, aka the typical excuse for her to get fucked again by Hebishima while the plot tried to paint it as "Kirito's fault", so it felt even more off for me.

Once again, if this was just Fujino being tired/overwhelmed and deciding to put it off then it can't be helped, but my fear is that it felt like he completely dropped the previous new storyline he had added for her that I was so excited about because of said tiredness, given it was much easier than focusing on a Suguha development 'nobody' cared about :(
Yeah, I get you there. From the observer's perspective, it's obvious that elements from different "timelines" were just thrown together for the sake of Asuna x Inoda, and others were just cut off.

If we had at least gotten the scenes of Sugu x Kirito, it would be reassuring. Right now, if we don't get them in the next update, then I guess he's emphasizing that nothing happened between them, and he dropped Sugu's story. :(

• Sad
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius
Feb 27, 2021

I'm one of those guys who liked Suguha, but I'm worried about the path it will take with her, since there were complaints before this and Fujino thinks they didn't like Suguha, and Suguha suspects that Asuna is cheating on Kirito, in fact, already that she rarely sees the two of them together now.

Asuna has already fallen, after the sex scene, it's likely that in the next one things will start in real life, which in fact has already happened with a handjob.

Alice was completely discarded, she was mentioned but I doubt there will be anything about her now, Leafa appeared but probably to ride in Hebishima without having any scenes, Leafa is another one who won't be important, Sinon may have some relevance going forward, but I don't think so it's going to be main, Suguha is already worrying but in my mind she continues to be main and I hope Suguha saves Kirito from the end, but since it's NTR, there won't be a happy ending, unless Fujino puts an ending where Kirito manages to avoid and catch Asuna leaving or simply living with Suguha, but difficult to happen.

I don't know, but I like updates like these, not as slow as hell, but in development, it's a shame that people don't have patience and want to have everything, scenes and Asuna falling for Inoda's dick, but anyway...

My concern is that development will rush too quickly, I hope not.

ZeFirka142

Nov 15, 2021
Fujino update top как всегда восхищаюсь вами и желаю удачи в разработке этой игры спасибо за ваши старания не слушайте тех кто вас критикует

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes