4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

8947289hkd

Jun 26, 2023
nobody is mentioning how the perks/status/phone message/blog are untranslated in the 3.1? is it just me or do others have this problem

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
nobody is mentioning how the perks/status/phone message/blog are untranslated in the 3.1? is it just me or do others have this problem
Yeah, same problem. It's not usually an issue, but there were like 3/4 kink updates to Asuna's perks this update.

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
Ngl seeing people enjoy the update makes me realize im probably in the minority. I think most of y’all really did just want action which is completely fair. Huh
No sfx for Inoda and Asuna either :cautious:.Other then that, I loved it. What makes it even better is Kirito protecting the house.

How is it no thinking? Asuna got dicked on the gym, and this is a continuation. In FOG she was under the influence, and acted accordingly. Now, Liz is gaslighting Asuna into believing that anything that happens in FOG doesn't count, with Kirito's reinforcement. I'm glad Fujino finally dugged himself out of the hole to move the story forward. Now we have several routes, Asuna being continuously manipulated by Liz, Liz making a move on Kirito, Asuna finding out what Liz is planning, and Asuna's mom helping Kirito move out of the country. I for one, want the latter. Kirito overseas, while everything takes place in FOG. And when Fujino decides to make a split, make one where Kirito went shopping and didn't went overseas.

On another note, Kirito has been really mean to Inoda lately. But Asuna has continuously mention to Kirito that Inoda worships him. If anything, I hope that before Kirito goes overseas, he finds out about Inoda's and Asuna's mom relationship. Hence, Kirito trusts Asuna's wellbeing into Inoda's hands while also normalizing Inoda hanging out in Asuna's home while Kirito is overseas :devilish:.
I said it was no thinking because previously IRL Asuna gave a handjob to Inoda as a reward to being there for her when a certain other character wasn’t. Which while highly nonsensical given what they’ve already previously done it kind of makes sense. But for this update we literally start with Inoda actually rubbing his raw penis on her and cumming while in public, and she allows it because “oh no he’s pushed up against me and can’t do anything about it oh well”, and then proceeds with “my mom and bf were mean to him, let me just satisfy your mommy fetish with another hand job as you suck my tits”. It’s like a leap away from previous, and the creme de la creme of we went from harassment in previously battle to literal full on sex and even doing it in front of Kirito. The train and in game scene in particular seems like someone skipped levels towards progression and just got to the juicy part immediately.

admittedly, going by responses in the thread though people do seem to like it, so I guess I’m in the minority here which is pretty fair. Overall still serves its main purpose of being wank material so I guess we’re all good.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Ngl seeing people enjoy the update makes me realize im probably in the minority. I think most of y’all really did just want action which is completely fair. Huh
Some of us have been following this series from the start. Part 1 was loads of good tease and build up... that Part 2 immediately discarded. It was a massive step back, and has been working to build back up. Most of Part 2 has been wasting time with side characters, rather than fixing the Asu/Ino plot. We're happy that it's finally getting back on track.

Reactions: bucefala

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018

I said it was no thinking because previously IRL Asuna gave a handjob to Inoda as a reward to being there for her when a certain other character wasn’t. Which while highly nonsensical given what they’ve already previously done it kind of makes sense. But for this update we literally start with Inoda actually rubbing his raw penis on her and cumming while in public, and she allows it because “oh no he’s pushed up against me and can’t do anything about it oh well”, and then proceeds with “my mom and bf were mean to him, let me just satisfy your mommy fetish with another hand job as you suck my tits”. It’s like a leap away from previous, and the creme de la creme of we went from harassment in previously battle to literal full on sex and even doing it in front of Kirito. The train and in game scene in particular seems like someone skipped levels towards progression and just got to the juicy part immediately.

admittedly, going by responses in the thread though people do seem to like it, so I guess I’m in the minority here which is pretty fair. Overall still serves its main purpose of being wank material so I guess we’re all good.
I understand you, but it seems like the shift in direction is a response to the complaints from supporters. The new direction feels somewhat like Fujino is returning to his roots, which is likely what most supporters initially expected anyway. The sad thing about it is that everything that was built up now feels like a significant waste of work and time. I can't imagine that he's happy about it, and that's probably why he's taking a break now.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

This is why people liked Part 1 more than Part 2. In Part 1 the entire part of Asuna caring for Inoda served no purpose story-wise. It was great sex scenes but it could be cut and nothing in the story would change until the Fireworks event. Part 2 slowed the pace down to get into better story progression but some loud people complained so much now the pace has to be superspeeded to get to the good stuff.

I will not complain either for faster or slower pace anymore. He can't make everyone happy so if less people are telling him what they did not like will make less stress for Fujino then I will just enjoy what he releases.

renjen

Apr 26, 2020

Things are progressing too fast imo. I also agree that the handjob in the storage room wasn't earned, but I will admit if you think the logic for that one checked out then the ass rub on the train wouldn't break that logic of escalation.

I think the "It's just virtual so it doesn't matter" stuff should've happened first, followed up with several days of battle shenanigans (through in the charms and whatnot that make Asuna horny) that would then allow Asuna to make the leap in logic that it's fine to give Inoda a handjob in FOG. Nothing should happen IRL until after Asuna and Inoda have sex in FOG.

EDIT: I do though like the direction that Asuna is trying to draw the line that if she takes care of his needs in FOG, she won't have to IRL.

Reactions: Racoon_4

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Huh, interesting update. Seems like we finally got what everyone in general wanted, albeit a bit...forced, really XD Also, anyone else weirded out the messages, Inoda's blog, and perks aren't translated in this update?

Well, it's a small update in terms of length, but it's significant and has plenty of great scenes with Asuna.

Now, to the brutally honest part.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On the bright side, there is buildup for Sugu; I'm looking forward to it.
LMAO, yeah, same, I agree. Like, maybe this is coming from being someone that doesn't particularly care about the main story, but this just felt like Fujino FINALLY decided to listen to all the complaints and speed-up the main story's plot to the max to get everyone what they wanted XD I don't particularly care myself, but it did feel weird. Also, in Kirito's "defense", his poorly explained assholish attitude gets accepted and brushed off by Asuna and Inoda at the end...though granted that's probably more because of the wild sex they had while he fend off a dozen guys himself outside in a weirdly hilarious parallel of the Mother's Rosario arc yet again (Wth Klein coming in for the save included!).

Also, are you SURE you should be excited for Suguha? If anything, I felt worried/disappointed: There were no additions to the recollection room of what she did to Kirito while he was out twice last update, like I was hoping, and she apparently called Hebishima over in-game right after Kirito told her he couldn't spend time with her (Leafa) because he was gonna see Asuna. Hebishima also sounded entirely convinced he was being called over to fuck, which the plot SEEMS to imply even though you can't see anything else of either anywhere after that scene. I wanna still stick to thinking Fujino didn't immediately give up the interesting plot he had going on for her last update and just turned her back to Hebishima's slut, but that WAS indeed one of the fears I had and he DID suddenly sped shit up with Asuna and Inoda this update so it's entirely possible...

This is probably the turning point of the story, though is sad to hear Fujino feels burned out and tired, hope the guy gets better soon. I don't mind there not being an update next month if he needs rest, guy sounded really fucking tired there at the end.

I am hoping that is a placeholder since we did not get everything on Thursday yet.
I DID also find strange Administrator was apparently unavailable at the rec. room, but didn't realize you could check and see her talking to someone, may go check that out later.

renjen

Apr 26, 2020
Huh, interesting update. Seems like we finally got what everyone in general wanted, albeit a bit...forced, really XD Also, anyone else weirded out the messages, Inoda's blog, and perks aren't translated in this update?

LMAO, yeah, same, I agree. Like, maybe this is coming from being someone that doesn't particularly care about the main story, but this just felt like Fujino FINALLY decided to listen to all the complaints and speed-up the main story's plot to the max to get everyone what they wanted XD I don't particularly care myself, but it did feel weird. Also, in Kirito's "defense", his poorly explained assholish attitude gets accepted and brushed off by Asuna and Inoda at the end...though granted that's probably more because of the wild sex they had while he fend off a dozen guys himself outside in a weirdly hilarious parallel of the Mother's Rosario arc yet again (Wth Klein coming in for the save included!).

Also, are you SURE you should be excited for Suguha? If anything, I felt worried/disappointed: There were no additions to the recollection room of what she did to Kirito while he was out twice last update, like I was hoping, and she apparently called Hebishima over in-game right after Kirito told her he couldn't spend time with her (Leafa) because he was gonna see Asuna. Hebishima also sounded entirely convinced he was being called over to fuck, which the plot SEEMS to imply even though you can't see anything else of either anywhere after that scene. I wanna still stick to thinking Fujino didn't immediately give up the interesting plot he had going on for her last update and just turned her back to Hebishima's slut, but that WAS indeed one of the fears I had and he DID suddenly sped shit up with Asuna and Inoda this update so it's entirely possible...

This is probably the turning point of the story, though is sad to hear Fujino feels burned out and tired, hope the guy gets better soon. I don't mind there not being an update next month if he needs rest, guy sounded really fucking tired there at the end.

I DID also find strange Administrator was apparently unavailable at the rec. room, but didn't realize you could check and see her talking to someone, may go check that out later.
I would think after Fujino saw all the pushback from not advancing Asuna/Inoda, anything of Suguha (or anyone else for that matter) he pushed aside so he could focus on Asuna content for this update, but I do think he'll go back at some point to fill in the collection room scenes of stuff he "skipped".

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

TheMilkMan

Sep 7, 2017
Did someone else work on this update or work with him? This update has me scratching my head lmao. I don't think I have ever seen a dev just completely change the characters in a single update this far into a story before.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018

I was also hoping to see the scenes from the previous update revealed :(

As for her part in this update, I had mixed feelings about it too. On the positive side, Kirito promised her to go on a quest with her, and I think her invitation of Hebishima is because she's horny and pissed. I also find it interesting that she is initiating that, which means she has gained some confidence.

I still hope she gets a decent side story.

8947289hkd

Jun 26, 2023
man, the quality of fujino's rpgm is incredible. the whole game is littered with stuff to explore and the way he designs it leaves 99.99% of rpgm looking like trash by comparison. the battle scenes are peak ntr battle scenes. i wish fujino would just ignore every sort of complaint about too quick or too slow. who gives a fuck when the game is worth playing whether it's slow or fast?

fujino does hard netorare and this game is hard netorare not some netori self-insert shit where you can preternd you're inoda sexing up asuna with a "well written story". there's no story where a fat ugly pig gets asuna after sao cannon no matter how "saavy and well written" your netori self-insert is.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes