4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Wellp - a pretty decent update. I did enjoy all the scenes that were included and it seems like things are finally starting to speed up. I kinda wish he also had the time to make the Friday content but oh well. Can't have everything! Looking forward to the next update - hope it comes as quickly as possible.
Now just waiting for the "How dare you not include the entire treehouse scene. LAZY!" comment. Someone always have something to complain about.

• Sad
Reactions: RuinedManLife

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
Damn, just played through the update. I know that everyone was complaining about a lack of progress but we really went and just turned Asuna into a complete slut with 0 brain huh. The summary of this update was Asuna let Inoda rub against her on the train and cum (because pity), Asuna gave him a handjob while he was on her lap and sucking her tits (because pity part 2), and then they went all out and just fucked outright in game. Even doing the classic "behind the door while talking to the lover trope". (all due to depression debuff??) and we don't even get her perspective for how it happened till April. Yeah I think we definitely should've just let him cook because holy, this update was just balls to wall no more thinking, let's just give them what they want. Hope he gets the rest he deserves though since I think they'd definitely need a break.

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
I gotta admit, I think I soured myself on the update with all the theorizing and whatnot I/We came up between the update. Next time I think I'll just come back when the update is live and chill from the discussion since I built up unrealistic expectations hahahaha. Hope ya'll enjoy the update as well!

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I gotta admit, I think I soured myself on the update with all the theorizing and whatnot I/We came up between the update. Next time I think I'll just come back when the update is live and chill from the discussion since I built up unrealistic expectations hahahaha. Hope ya'll enjoy the update as well!
I felt the exact same way before Part 2 released. I had so many crazy theories what happened in the Lustful Night. All of them wrong and what actually happened was so normal. I still like to theorize but I keep my expectations in check now.

Kinosotheepic

Dec 24, 2023
after boss fight when going back my game crashes. When i try to rewiew it in the recollection room same thing happens. Someone knows how to fix it?

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes