4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Even INODA's new abilities give him the option to make any part of his body invisible. He can walk around with his penis out in FOG and they wouldn't notice.This is where ASUNA comes in. INODA can nail her and it will only look like he is behind her, even at some point in the battle he can turn ASUNA invisible too and fuck her without cuckito realizing it, the possibilities are endless.
View attachment 3385655
Indeed, it opens up many opportunities for new scenes. He could even fuck her mouth while Kirito is fucking her, or the other way around :sneaky:

Reactions: RuinedManLife

renjen

Apr 26, 2020
maybe there will be an update tomorrow
Tomorrow will probably just be an report from Fujino telling us what he's gotten done in the last week, as well as about how much content to expect in the update. He'll probably also mention whether if he thinks he might have to push the update back a day or two to finish something or bugfix.

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Tomorrow will probably just be an report from Fujino telling us what he's gotten done in the last week, as well as about how much content to expect in the update. He'll probably also mention whether if he thinks he might have to push the update back a day or two to finish something or bugfix.
-Weirdly enough with the use of chinese script the ENG version must be quite the hassle to bugfix like the Karoake Bug in the ENG version was from the code being translated rather than keeping it in chinese...
-Well the omake room seems to put some stress too since they are some messy stuff left here on there

-So there is about 4k of pictures left before reaching the Game limitation of 10k in actionseq folder right?
Make me wonder if he can finish the story with part 2 or if he has to make a plot stop and go for a Part 3

Oh i did try to change the game engin from Maker MV to Maker MZ since the side text is a plug in made for MZ but i run into format text not compatible and i have no clue what to use to replace the Action seq and other stuff since they are not made for Maker MZ...

Saifu88

Oct 21, 2023
in chi-en in the comments, he replied that CG is ready, so I thought he might release an update.

Reactions: renjen

OrangeBrother

May 26, 2020
Just saw a review posted for this game saying that this game is very slow and I'd like to discuss it with you guys. Slow corruption is one thing, but adding artificial "slowness" is completely unnecessary. I find myself running around the map half of the time not knowing what to do, and just randomly entering places/buildings. I think what could be improved on is the reduction of running around. One example I can give is before Kirito visit Lisbeth in FGO. We shouldn't be "forced" to explore the map. If players want to immerse themselves and explore the map, they can do it on their own time. While having slow corruption = slower paced game, slowing the pace of the game ≠ a better slow corruption game.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
-Weirdly enough with the use of chinese script the ENG version must be quite the hassle to bugfix like the Karoake Bug in the ENG version was from the code being translated rather than keeping it in chinese...
-Well the omake room seems to put some stress too since they are some messy stuff left here on there

-So there is about 4k of pictures left before reaching the Game limitation of 10k in actionseq folder right?
Make me wonder if he can finish the story with part 2 or if he has to make a plot stop and go for a Part 3

Oh i did try to change the game engin from Maker MV to Maker MZ since the side text is a plug in made for MZ but i run into format text not compatible and i have no clue what to use to replace the Action seq and other stuff since they are not made for Maker MZ...
As long as there won't be a soft reset of the progression in every part, it shouldn't be an issue, especially if it's for the purpose of high-quality animations.;)

But I agree, it's quite tight considering we are just 1/4 into the game, but about 2/3 in terms of available space. If he keeps the number of scenes as it is, he would run out of space mid-game. :unsure:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
As long as there won't be a soft reset of the progression in every part, it shouldn't be an issue, especially if it's for the purpose of high-quality animations.;)

But I agree, it's quite tight considering we are just 1/4 into the game, but about 2/3 in terms of available space. If he keeps the number of scenes as it is, he would run out of space mid-game. :unsure:
Get ready for Part 3, I guess XD?

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I guess maybe even Part 4 or 5, if he's planning to implement all the content he wanted initially. But it's also possible that scenes will skyrocket as soon as all the buildup hits. ^^
That's kinda Fujino's thing, in his previous games because there was almost no build-up he just went crazy with scenes and the 'plot' progressing crazy fast, and we technically have even seen that in this one too, albeit with Suguha rather than Asuna: Once Hebishima 'got her' in Part 1, which actually took a bit, practically all her interactions devolved into her being constantly fucked by Hebishima before/after any scene she had with Kirito (At least before the previous update where THAT changed big time XP). It stands to reason the same would happen with Asuna, which is probably why Fujino is trying to drag it out so much, even if he probably has overdone it by now because of not being used to do things like that XP

Reactions: ezemi and 4ung-4ang

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
That's kinda Fujino's thing, in his previous games because there was almost no build-up he just went crazy with scenes and the 'plot' progressing crazy fast, and we technically have even seen that in this one too, albeit with Suguha rather than Asuna: Once Hebishima 'got her' in Part 1, which actually took a bit, practically all her interactions devolved into her being constantly fucked by Hebishima before/after any scene she had with Kirito (At least before the previous update where THAT changed big time XP). It stands to reason the same would happen with Asuna, which is probably why Fujino is trying to drag it out so much, even if he probably has overdone it by now because of not being used to do things like that XP
I believe that will be the case. Once Asuna accepts cheating and becomes comfortable with it, there will likely be numerous scenes with every update. Inoda won't miss any opportunity to fuck her, and given Kirito's limited interaction with her so far, it's unlikely they'll spend more time alone in the future.

putingman

Jan 8, 2023
I want to download this, but i am confused by "English Fix" and the Part 1 and Part 2. Is the "English Fix" include both part 1 and 2?

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
I guess maybe even Part 4 or 5, if he's planning to implement all the content he wanted initially. But it's also possible that scenes will skyrocket as soon as all the buildup hits. ^^
Well propably a good opportunity to trim down the Plug-ins for other part

Unlike Part1, Part2 does not have random HScene with random NPC so far while playing as Kirito, we only got scene with the side cast Sinon/Alice/Suguha/Asuna's mother?

Feb 27, 2021

Exclusive to users above "Follower"
Hello everyone, I appreciate your patience and support. I made a lot of modifications in this update, so it takes a little longer. The update is mainly for Asuna's part, so Alice's story will not be covered. It contains near 20 new CGs, and this time I add the skip function at the beginning of the game. Remember to skip the past story if you want.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes