4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I still believe that an NTR where everyone wins would be like this:

Obviously Asuna and her mother will be INODA's bitches and also Liz, in the end the two end up living with INODA and cuckito on the other side listens to how INODA destroys them, If we go to the past we already saw that SUGUHA has started to ride Kirito while he is in FGO, she gets pregnant and goes on a trip, after the events mentioned above, cuckito ends up as a zombie and here SUGUHA arrives with a child in her arms. He asks her who it belongs to and she tells him that it is his baby. Cuckito is horrified knowing that he loves his little sister very much, that he will not hurt her in any way and that he defiles her lol.

View attachment 3383799
NTR where you make everyone wins sucks ass for me, so I hope it doesn't go that route.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
NTR where you make everyone wins sucks ass for me, so I hope it doesn't go that route.
'Everyone wins' will always be relative to what one considers it. For example, if in the end of the "Kirito doesn't know" route Kirito is being blackmailed or just plain out doesn't know Suguha is doing what she wants with his dick then it technically counts as a loss for him regardless, but for Sugu is a total win. And in the 'becomes a cuck' one he literally can't "lose", he only loses for having become that period in the eyes of the player, but if he gets off seeing Inoda fuck the other girls then he's "winning" every time and Asuna is technically 'winning' by being fucked by Inoda who actually satisfies her. However from a 'realistic' point of view Asuna being fucked by the ugly bastard who only wants her as a fuck toy but is so obsessed with her that he thinks he loves her, just because he has a better dick than the boy who actually would risk his life for her and love her with no second intentions, would be a loss XD

It all depends on how one chooses to see things and not only how the game itself ends after all :p

Reactions: 4ung-4ang

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
Anyone got any creative ideas for how more battle harassment scenes take place? Other than they fight a monster that has some aphrodisiac effect, I can’t really imagine scenarios where Inoda is going to get away with doing things to Asuna that makes sense for her to allow/take part it. Also just wanted to say I hope they remove Inoda’s power of being able to touch other people without them knowing since that seems just too OP and doesn’t help the story at all. If he does lewd stuff to her while in that mode all it does is serve to please him which seems shallow.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Anyone got any creative ideas for how more battle harassment scenes take place? Other than they fight a monster that has some aphrodisiac effect, I can’t really imagine scenarios where Inoda is going to get away with doing things to Asuna that makes sense for her to allow/take part it. Also just wanted to say I hope they remove Inoda’s power of being able to touch other people without them knowing since that seems just too OP and doesn’t help the story at all. If he does lewd stuff to her while in that mode all it does is serve to please him which seems shallow.
The only battle sex/harrasment stuff I ever like was when it was out of view of the MC. Like MC falls down a hole away from the other two, or somthing takes his attention away. I agree, I'm not too big a fan of the invisibility or aphrodisiac stuff.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Bad status effects. Played a lot of Final Fantasy. Kirito is hit with berserk and blind so he is off killing monsters without seeing what is happening. Inoda is hit with poison and berserk. He is slowing dying but won't let anyone near him. Asuna is only immune and wants to help Inoda but he won't let her get close. So she uses sex to calm him down before healing him. It plays into her need to pleasure him without seeming like she wants to do it.

I wonder if the can touch without being known is Part 2's replacement to unconscious sex? Now Inoda can do things to Asuna without her knowing and her body will still react to pleasure. It is shallow but easy for quick sex scenes. Also can we all imagine how effective this ability if someone who gets pleasure from killing had it? The user cannot be seen or heard even if he is touching his target. The user would be the ultimate assassin or thief. What could stop this? If someone from Laughing Coffin had this in SAO, Heathcliff would had to ban him from ruining his game.

Last edited:
Reactions: DicksInSpace

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
I suspect there might be some blackmail involved. Since Asuna is the only healer, Inoda will probably prevent her from healing Kirito until she satisfies him.

As for the new power, I don't think Fujino will remove Inoda's ability; it's there to justify new scenes in the first place. But it can also be used for story purposes. For example, if Inoda is able to outperform Kirito in quests or even battles because of the skill, that would help him look superior in the eyes of Asuna.

In the real world, Kirito is pretty much done, now it's time to destroy him in FOG it seems.

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
Bad status effects. Played a lot of Final Fantasy. Kirito is hit with berserk and blind so he is off killing monsters without seeing what is happening. Inoda is hit with poison and berserk. He is slowing dying but won't let anyone near him. Asuna is only immune and wants to help Inoda but he won't let her get close. So she uses sex to calm him down before healing him. It plays into her need to pleasure him without seeming like she wants to do it.

I wonder if the can touch without being known is Part 2's replacement to unconscious sex? Now Inoda can do things to Asuna without her knowing and her body will still react to pleasure. It is shallow but easy for quick sex scenes. Also can we all imagine how effective this ability if someone who gets pleasure from killing had it? The user cannot be seen or heard even if he is touching his target. The user would be the ultimate assassin or thief. What could stop this? If someone from Laughing Coffin had this in SAO, Heathcliff would had to ban him from ruining his game.
That's exactly how I felt! The ability to touch people without them knowing seems like the ultra broken ability that just makes no sense for a game to have. Since like you mentioned, they'd get banned immediately had it been a thing anywhere else. Also the berserk idea is okay but I feel like too similar to that curse previously since Inoda also got "cursed" and used it as an excuse to do things to Asuna. I think probably Inoda going "berserk" though and needing to get calmed down and her just realizing/defaulting to I have to please him sexually for things to be okay while Kirito just needs to wait for the debuff to take effect seems okay.

nobz

Jun 2, 2019
So I finished the first part and have started playing the second. In the first part there was an option to see everything unfold as it happens, which I much prefer.
Does the second part not have the same option or am I just missing it?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
That's exactly how I felt! The ability to touch people without them knowing seems like the ultra broken ability that just makes no sense for a game to have. Since like you mentioned, they'd get banned immediately had it been a thing anywhere else. Also the berserk idea is okay but I feel like too similar to that curse previously since Inoda also got "cursed" and used it as an excuse to do things to Asuna. I think probably Inoda going "berserk" though and needing to get calmed down and her just realizing/defaulting to I have to please him sexually for things to be okay while Kirito just needs to wait for the debuff to take effect seems okay.
Unlike the tree boss battle, Asuna is in complete control. Inoda can't do anything but slowly die and Asuna can go help Kirito without interference. But being the closet Inoda-addict, of course she prioritize Inoda over Kirito and of course the first way she thinks of to calm Inoda down is sexual pleasure him. It is a good progression of their relationship.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Unlike the tree boss battle, Asuna is in complete control. Inoda can't do anything but slowly die and Asuna can go help Kirito without interference. But being the closet Inoda-addict, of course she prioritize Inoda over Kirito and of course the first way she thinks of to calm Inoda down is sexual pleasure him. It is a good progression of their relationship.
Fujino is unlikely to give up the use of Inoda's skill as a main means of harassment, though, because I'm pretty sure the game is basically named after it to some degree and is the entire reason that enabled him to start his shit in the first place before he got bolder IRL, so I don't know if "battle harassment" will ever progress past that. Like, it's entirely possible that once Inoda fully gets Asuna to 'fall' there just won't be more battle harassment because why would he waste time playing the game with Asuna when he could be fucking her IRL XD?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
why would he waste time playing the game with Asuna when he could be fucking her IRL XD?
Because it is fun. I don't know if in this game sex in-game feels different IRL but sex in game spices up their lives. Especially after Asuna falls and is fully onboard with fucking around Kirito. If she goes fully mean girl they can use Inoda's abilities and ruin Kirito's quests for the lolz or just make Kirito a unwilling participant in their games. Cheating stories need observers to end compellingly.

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
Fujino is unlikely to give up the use of Inoda's skill as a main means of harassment, though, because I'm pretty sure the game is basically named after it to some degree and is the entire reason that enabled him to start his shit in the first place before he got bolder IRL, so I don't know if "battle harassment" will ever progress past that. Like, it's entirely possible that once Inoda fully gets Asuna to 'fall' there just won't be more battle harassment because why would he waste time playing the game with Asuna when he could be fucking her IRL XD?
I think it makes sense for him to make more progress in game to convince her that it'd feel even better IRL. Doing it in game could even serve as the catalyst for her to become horny enough for them to do it actually IRL.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Because it is fun. I don't know if in this game sex in-game feels different IRL but sex in game spices up their lives. Especially after Asuna falls and is fully onboard with fucking around Kirito. If she goes fully mean girl they can use Inoda's abilities and ruin Kirito's quests for the lolz or just make Kirito a unwilling participant in their games. Cheating stories need observers to end compellingly.
I've also thought about Asuna's character being quite bitchy in the game; at least, I got a feeling that the plot was unfolding that way right from the start. But that's a controversial decision, I would say, as it basically means that she was a bitch all along, simply suppressing her real self before meeting Inoda, which also implies that Kirito is actually better off without her. ^^

Strix1234

Mar 31, 2022
So I finished the first part and have started playing the second. In the first part there was an option to see everything unfold as it happens, which I much prefer.
Does the second part not have the same option or am I just missing it?
You can enter a "recollection room" sort of thing when you sleep,you can see the scenes uncensored and as they actually happen

Reactions: nobz

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
It could be either way, really, I just don't think Fujino is aiming for that, at least at first glance, it seems that Asuna fully 'falling' IRL would make the in-game side kinda pointless for Inoda, because he wants to have Asuna all for himself for real and doesn't really care for Kirito be around, that has only happened because of NTR cliches XP (As shown when he had the most fun fucking Asuna in-game while Kirito wasn't around to stop him) But that fully depends on how Fujino decides to go and end up with Inoda and Asuna's relationship really, is hard to fully predict how Asuna will end up in regards to him or Kirito when he has been trying a bit too hard to NOT make her an insta-fall/corruptible slut like he usually writes all his heroines to be.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
It could be either way, really, I just don't think Fujino is aiming for that, at least at first glance, it seems that Asuna fully 'falling' IRL would make the in-game side kinda pointless for Inoda, because he wants to have Asuna all for himself for real and doesn't really care for Kirito be around, that has only happened because of NTR cliches XP (As shown when he had the most fun fucking Asuna in-game while Kirito wasn't around to stop him) But that fully depends on how Fujino decides to go and end up with Inoda and Asuna's relationship really, is hard to fully predict how Asuna will end up in regards to him or Kirito when he has been trying a bit too hard to NOT make her an insta-fall/corruptible slut like he usually writes all his heroines to be.
I presume FOG will be relevant to keep the cover-up until the very end; it would be too obvious if Asuna and Inoda just stop playing, even considering NTR logic.^^ As for Inoda and Asuna's relationship, there is no doublt, she will fall in love with him and be completely submissive.
Her relationship towards Kirito is somewhat harder to predict; it can be that she would want to break up with him as soon as she falls for Inoda, but he won't allow it, or she starts to hate Kirito because he is annoying, useless in bed etc..:)

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I presume FOG will be relevant to keep the cover-up until the very end; it would be too obvious if Asuna and Inoda just stop playing, even considering NTR logic.^^ As for Inoda and Asuna's relationship, there is no doublt, she will fall in love with him and be completely submissive.
Her relationship towards Kirito is somewhat harder to predict; it can be that she would want to break up with him as soon as she falls for Inoda, but he won't allow it, or she starts to hate Kirito because he is annoying, useless in bed etc..:)
That's the thing, that final dynamic is more or less what Fujino usually does, with the girl either still keeping up a somewhat façade towards the MC but very clearly just finding him only a nuisance now that doesn't let her spend time with the NTR guy. But as mentioned, Fujino has tried so hard to make things more 'realistic' in this game that it's hard to predict if it would follow the exact same formula again, unless he suddenly decided to fully ignore his own plot and go full NTR logic in the end. Reminder, he introduced the Canon-parallel of Kirito asking Asuna to move to America with him, which just CAN'T happen because we know that she's gonna want to stay with Inoda in the end, so those kinda things make it hard to guess at how Fujin will write around them for the "Kirito doesn't know anything" ending, for example.

Reactions: 4ung-4ang

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
That's the thing, that final dynamic is more or less what Fujino usually does, with the girl either still keeping up a somewhat façade towards the MC but very clearly just finding him only a nuisance now that doesn't let her spend time with the NTR guy. But as mentioned, Fujino has tried so hard to make things more 'realistic' in this game that it's hard to predict if it would follow the exact same formula again, unless he suddenly decided to fully ignore his own plot and go full NTR logic in the end. Reminder, he introduced the Canon-parallel of Kirito asking Asuna to move to America with him, which just CAN'T happen because we know that she's gonna want to stay with Inoda in the end, so those kinda things make it hard to guess at how Fujin will write around them for the "Kirito doesn't know anything" ending, for example.
Yeah, but in the previous games, the MC and his LI lived together in the MC's house. This time, Asuna is more or less independent, so you can come up with many reasons for her not to see Kirito.

I guess a possible ending could be that Kirito goes alone to the US, not knowing anything. Asuna will stay with Inoda but tell Kirito that her mother forced her to stay or something like this. I can't think of any other reason to bring this up otherwise. :unsure:

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Even INODA's new abilities give him the option to make any part of his body invisible. He can walk around with his penis out in FOG and they wouldn't notice.This is where ASUNA comes in. INODA can nail her or put it from behind and it will only look like he is behind her, even at some point in the battle he can turn ASUNA invisible too and fuck her without cuckito realizing it, the possibilities are endless.
1708355986207.png

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes