4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Honestly none of this matters at this point. Since it is still a incomplete work, it is not fair to judge the characters' actions until the story is done. Personally I hope there is a good reason for Asuna's preference for Inoda and if some bits of his character has to be changed then so be it.

Also Inoda and Asuna is the first time in Fujino's career where he tried to create more nuanced characters. There are missteps but overall I liked them for bring uncertainty and discussion in a NTR story.
Fair enough.
I actually think Inoda is not the problem, putting aside NTR logic like a virgin being a sex god :D
Probably would have been easier if Asuna wasn't so inexperienced and unaware of her own body. I mean, she was in a relationship long enough to figure out some things^^

But those kinds of mistakes can happen the first time writing deeper characters.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Fair enough.
I actually think Inoda is not the problem, putting aside NTR logic like a virgin being a sex god :D
Probably would have been easier if Asuna wasn't so inexperienced and unaware of her own body. I mean, she was in a relationship long enough to figure out some things^^

But those kinds of mistakes can happen the first time writing deeper characters.
Pretty much. Ironically, by trying for the first time to not write an insta-NTR-ed/corrupted heroine and main 'antagonist', Fujino kinda lost the way in how he actually wanted to write said characters XP The issue is that, no matter how hard he tries, it NEVER will feel realistic or natural for Asuna to leave Kirito for Inoda, and his attempts for trying to write her as more thanjust a sexually unsatisfied bitch that prefers bigger dicks and better sex have indirectly hurt his attempts at doing that. He's trying hard to keep writing the story, but it's clear a part of him probably unironically thinks he wouldn't have had as much issues if he wrote Asuna like he usually wrote all main girls in his previous girls.

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
Pretty much. Ironically, by trying for the first time to not write an insta-NTR-ed/corrupted heroine and main 'antagonist', Fujino kinda lost the way in how he actually wanted to write said characters XP The issue is that, no matter how hard he tries, it NEVER will feel realistic or natural for Asuna to leave Kirito for Inoda, and his attempts for trying to write her as more thanjust a sexually unsatisfied bitch that prefers bigger dicks and better sex have indirectly hurt his attempts at doing that. He's trying hard to keep writing the story, but it's clear a part of him probably unironically thinks he wouldn't have had as much issues if he wrote Asuna like he usually wrote all main girls in his previous girls.
I cannot agree more. It's not a bad thing at all to attempt to write a more realistic fall, but if that's the route he wants to go for, then becoming sexually disatisfied is a lot more believable than random pity sex. It only worked in part 1 since the pity went with him being hurt while protecting her. Now that is gone, the only believable angle is that she basically corrupts herself.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Absolutely, that's the challenge with well-known characters who come with a strong backstory; attempting realism often fails due to inexperience and a lack of writing skill, resulting in a feeling of sluggishness and awkwardness in the storytelling.
The advantage of taking the usual insta-slut route is that nobody takes it seriously.^^

If, and I hope he manages to finish the game and not let the unfounded complaints get to him, it will undoubtedly provide valuable experience for future installments. :D

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Damn, just realized, Asuna has a father.
I'm pretty sure he won't play a role in the game. But what if he discovers the truth by the end of the game, goes for a divorce, and then Asuna, her mom and Inoda are forced to live in a high schooler's tiny apartment with a bunch of kids... Next to Kirito! LooooL

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Absolutely, that's the challenge with well-known characters who come with a strong backstory; attempting realism often fails due to inexperience and a lack of writing skill, resulting in a feeling of sluggishness and awkwardness in the storytelling.
The advantage of taking the usual insta-slut route is that nobody takes it seriously.^^

If, and I hope he manages to finish the game and not let the unfounded complaints get to him, it will undoubtedly provide valuable experience for future installments. :D
Yeah, hopefully he can, even as someone not very invested in the main story and that just wants to see the resolution of the Suguha plot, I have respect for Fujino's efforts and determination to continue his work so I hope the pressure and the complaints don't keep screwing him over :O

Damn, just realized, Asuna has a father.
I'm pretty sure he won't play a role in the game. But what if he discovers the truth by the end of the game, goes for a divorce, and then Asuna, her mom and Inoda are forced to live in a high schooler's tiny apartment with a bunch of kids... Next to Kirito! LooooL
LMAO, that would never happen because it would be 100% a 'bad end' for Inoda, and we know that never happens to the NTR guys unless extremely specific exceptions (Kinda like how Hebishima right now is the only one ever in the history of Fujino's games to actually maybe receive punishment for his BS like it would never happen normally :p). But it IS a hella hilarious mental image...even if at that point I'm pretty sure Kazuto would just move back home with Suguha aout of depression, really XD (Probably making the latter celebrate XP)

Reactions: 4ung-4ang

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Yeah, hopefully he can, even as someone not very invested in the main story and that just wants to see the resolution of the Suguha plot, I have respect for Fujino's efforts and determination to continue his work so I hope the pressure and the complaints don't keep screwing him over :O

LMAO, that would never happen because it would be 100% a 'bad end' for Inoda, and we know that never happens to the NTR guys unless extremely specific exceptions (Kinda like how Hebishima right now is the only one ever in the history of Fujino's games to actually maybe receive punishment for his BS like it would never happen normally :p). But it IS a hella hilarious mental image...even if at that point I'm pretty sure Kazuto would just move back home with Suguha aout of depression, really XD (Probably making the latter celebrate XP)
Thats the reality striking back :ROFLMAO:
But it also could be an cuck ending, Kirito can just peek on them all day

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Thats the reality striking back :ROFLMAO:
But it also could be an cuck ending, Kirito can just peek on them all day
LOL, I mean, while that's technically true, again, that would first require Inoda to 'lose' in any way, and he's simply not going to because he's the NTR MC. Hell, the mere fact Hebishima at all has the chance of maybe paying the consequences of his actions is already something beyond-crazy on itself, but there is no way Fujino would make Inoda 'lose' in that regard at all.

Also, it's easy to forget/gloss over because of how much of a minor thing it is, but Inoda's parents apparently are loaded too, that's how he affords an apartment for himself despite being a fatso loser who does nothing all day outside school, and they're the ones who got him enough blackmail to keep Kyouko in line when his initial attempt failed, so yeah, Fujino has the plot cover his ass XP

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
LOL, I mean, while that's technically true, again, that would first require Inoda to 'lose' in any way, and he's simply not going to because he's the NTR MC. Hell, the mere fact Hebishima at all has the chance of maybe paying the consequences of his actions is already something beyond-crazy on itself, but there is no way Fujino would make Inoda 'lose' in that regard at all.

Also, it's easy to forget/gloss over because of how much of a minor thing it is, but Inoda's parents apparently are loaded too, that's how he affords an apartment for himself despite being a fatso loser who does nothing all day outside school, and they're the ones who got him enough blackmail to keep Kyouko in line when his initial attempt failed, so yeah, Fujino has the plot cover his ass XP
Ah, I see. Hmm, in that case, perhaps Asuna's father will push for a marriage between Asuna and Inoda, especially if she's pregnant with his child. However, he will not be aware that his wife is also cheating on him with his new lovely "son" (a little side NTR here)^^.

So, I suppose complete destruction of Kirito it is. :D

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Ah, I see. Hmm, in that case, perhaps Asuna's father will push for a marriage between Asuna and Inoda, especially if she's pregnant with his child. However, he will not be aware that his wife is also cheating on him with his new lovely "son" (a little side NTR here)^^.

So, I suppose complete destruction of Kirito it is. :D
I'm pretty sure in the "Kirito is unaware" ending then publicly period nobody would know Asuna has become Inoda's sex slave, so I don't think anything like that would happen either, especially not with Kyouko covering for them XP Usually in NTR such type of 'realistic' concerns are ignored or never addressed, though Fujino could surprise us again with that XD

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
I'm pretty sure in the "Kirito is unaware" ending then publicly period nobody would know Asuna has become Inoda's sex slave, so I don't think anything like that would happen either, especially not with Kyouko covering for them XP Usually in NTR such type of 'realistic' concerns are ignored or never addressed, though Fujino could surprise us again with that XD
Agree, the only challenging aspect to conceal would be the pregnancy of a high schooler. ^^
tbh, I personally don't liike such content when students are involved. :confused:

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes