4.20 star(s) 83 Votes
Feb 27, 2021
I realize there will be no changes to remove inoda but at least let's not get rid of the others :)
Any moment without inoda is very good for the game, because you can take a break from inoda and play and watch scenes :)

Maybe I'll say bullshit but still interesting if you become a sponsor of the author how much it would be interesting to pay that would remove INODA that he disappeared, flew away, disappeared or failed and let it be any other character but not this INODA.
It would probably take more than one bag of money ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, at least probably more than all the sponsors he has now :)
Just wondering if anyone has asked the author a similar question or not :)

Although it would probably be easier to do it yourself, no. (Cheaper to do, not easier. hahaha).
If you want to make a game, create your own story with references to this SAO, you don't even need to include Inoda, add the male characters you want to include, or just at least state that Inoda is in another country or dead.

If you choose ''NTR'', you will have to add new characters but with their own characteristics, for example there are several games out there with different routes, BBC, beggar, best friend and so on.

X-Roku-

Feb 21, 2024
If you really want advice, start small and keep it simple.
The truth is, many devs set too high goals and abandon the game because it gets too big to manage.
Most people are here for hot scenes, so I suggest focusing on that for the first game.
Thanks for the advice when I start I'll keep something like this in mind.
But I would also like to develop the plot, although it may be worth starting small.
Regarding the fact that the game becomes big yes I also thought about it + if the story to do not just scenes for the sake of scenes probably will be harder + need a world.
Thanks, I'll mark it and take it into account.

X-Roku-

Feb 21, 2024
If you want to make a game, create your own story with references to this SAO, you don't even need to include Inoda, add the male characters you want to include, or just at least state that Inoda is in another country or dead.

If you choose ''NTR'', you will have to add new characters but with their own characteristics, for example there are several games out there with different routes, BBC, beggar, best friend and so on.
Mm-hmm. Maybe a reference would be a better place to start.

Thank you very much. I'll keep that in mind.
Can you tell me which toasted and which routes there are or where I can see a list of all of them?
It would be easier to decide what to do.

And by chance you do not know at least 2-3 games where you can play several characters and where there are forks.
I am a recent user and not there a lot of I passed the games in the genre NTR. One game still found to study, but I would like more.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Thanks for the advice when I start I'll keep something like this in mind.
But I would also like to develop the plot, although it may be worth starting small.
Regarding the fact that the game becomes big yes I also thought about it + if the story to do not just scenes for the sake of scenes probably will be harder + need a world.
Thanks, I'll mark it and take it into account.
I think you could even go back to SAO 1, where they just started dating and are trapped in the virtual world. That would be an easier start and also give opportunities for some unrealistic scenarios, as it's a buggy virtual game; you basically have more flexibility that way.

Reactions: X-Roku-

X-Roku-

Feb 21, 2024
I think you could even go back to SAO 1, where they just started dating and are trapped in the virtual world. That would be an easier start and also give opportunities for some unrealistic scenarios, as it's a buggy virtual game; you basically have more flexibility that way.
Yes - yes here I agree. Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

And I myself also had this thought when I finished the first part and started the second part I agree it's really an interesting thought that something can be edited and supplemented to change the vector of the story or at least strengthen some of the positions of the plot to develop the plot and characters that will also give a chance.

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2021
Mm-hmm. Maybe a reference would be a better place to start.

Thank you very much. I'll keep that in mind.
Can you tell me which toasted and which routes there are or where I can see a list of all of them?
It would be easier to decide what to do.

And by chance you do not know at least 2-3 games where you can play several characters and where there are forks.
I am a recent user and not there a lot of I passed the games in the genre NTR. One game still found to study, but I would like more.
I recommend Scars of Summers, there will be a sequel soon, but the game is very good,
but it's hard to find a good game with multiple routes, this is the best one out there, besides Fleeting Iris,
This game has several routes and several endings, so it will give you a better idea, there is another game which is Shadow of Desire, the game is very good and it is in 3D, but it has several contents and ideas that can give you ideas. Luna NTR

Now unique routes: Nebel, The Kurse of Kubel, My Best Friends Kouta, Egranved Pleasure

Now games that have multiple story paths: Accursed Emma, Lisa, The Corruption of the Village, The Curse of Pleasure, Hero Roy Wedding

These games are good, and some that haven't even been finished yet, there are a lot, but these are the ones I recommend.

Feb 27, 2021
Exactly, part 1 is the best to start and where everything begins, especially in the virtual world, it can start there and a guy arrives at Asuna and Kirito, and the story begins.

• Thinking Face

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
What were the chief complaints about Part 1's ending?
That the rainy night didn't have enough. It kinda sparked off a whole shit show, and people bitched for more updates on the rainy night for the next couple updates of part 2 till he finally said he was just gonna move on.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Exactly, part 1 is the best to start and where everything begins, especially in the virtual world, it can start there and a guy arrives at Asuna and Kirito, and the story begins.
Once again dropping Canon facts nobody that likes SAO NTR cares about! While it's massively used in NTR doujins and scenarios, Season 1/Aincrad is actually the most unrealistic at worst place to use, not only was the game literally 100% bug-proof because of the biggest plot-device the author made for Kayaba's plan to even work at all (The Cardinal System), it also makes the usual rape/mind control scenarios used fully impossible to ever happen thanks to how many failsafe for any behavior the author bothered included in heavy detail. It's literally impossible to force, kidnap or rape someone inside SAO, the worst you could do was kill them :p Also, ironically, while they constantly use it for NTR scenarios with "Kirito's dick isn't big enough/he has no stamina", it was actually the one place where he canonically could outfuck event he baddest of NTR Chads thanks to how high stats were, as "stamina" for sex was was also determined by that (For some reason...Kayaba was growing bored I guess :3).

Granted, nobody really cares or should care much when doing Hentai, especially NTR scenarios, I suppose, but it's just funny how many pieces of SAO NTR following said cliches are set there when it's the single place/time of the series most of them wouldn't work XD

• Thinking Face

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
I wonder why we always find little girls complaining about whether he is an ugly fat man or a beautiful young man. THIS IS A GAME WITH A NTR THEME, very big NTR Here women think more with their vagina than with their brain, that's why they choose bad decisions and the cuck is worse or never finds out or ends up liking to see someone else destroy his partner or wife.This genre is supposed to generate repulsion that an ugly guy is the one who steals the girl, that's what it's all about, it's rare that you find one who is kind and respectful to the girl.It is true that many stories about this have become very generic but there are also others that are true works of narrative art, so far Fujino has not disappointed me, what did disappoint me was the number of crybabies who complained about the last update,It makes me fear that Fujino will lose track and get sidetracked.Let's see what happens

twittervid.com_pablogtj_f09f6b-ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter.gif

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Once again dropping Canon facts nobody that likes SAO NTR cares about! While it's massively used in NTR doujins and scenarios, Season 1/Aincrad is actually the most unrealistic at worst place to use, not only was the game literally 100% bug-proof because of the biggest plot-device the author made for Kayaba's plan to even work at all (The Cardinal System), it also makes the usual rape/mind control scenarios used fully impossible to ever happen thanks to how many failsafe for any behavior the author bothered included in heavy detail. It's literally impossible to force, kidnap or rape someone inside SAO, the worst you could do was kill them :p Also, ironically, while they constantly use it for NTR scenarios with "Kirito's dick isn't big enough/he has no stamina", it was actually the one place where he canonically could outfuck event he baddest of NTR Chads thanks to how high stats were, as "stamina" for sex was was also determined by that (For some reason...Kayaba was growing bored I guess :3).

Granted, nobody really cares or should care much when doing Hentai, especially NTR scenarios, I suppose, but it's just funny how many pieces of SAO NTR following said cliches are set there when it's the single place/time of the series most of them wouldn't work XD
I was thinking of something more original than mind control, blackmail, or rape. ^^Since people are trapped in a virtual world, they could establish their own society—ruled by an PK-Union or something like this.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I was thinking of something more original than mind control, blackmail, or rape. ^^Since people are trapped in a virtual world, they could establish their own society—ruled by an PK-Union or something like this.
See, that's the thing, this can't happen either, PKers were basically the bottom bitches of society, and were only scary for being unhinged enough to actually kill, otherwise they were essentially fucked and had to fully depend on other players they threatened to even get basic shit: They couldn't enter cities, couldn't use normal facilities, buy from NPCs, get protected by the system in case of attacks, etc; that's why when Laughing Coffin actually became an issue all it took was one raid from the Clearers to fully eliminate them, and the only reason they lost people at all was because the other side actually was willing to kill them from the get-go while they were trying to mostly just imprison them. They could have never ruled anything despite the delusions of NTR-writers lately that try to paint LC as some menacing super criminal group, when in reality they were a bunch of nobodies with 0 power in and outside the game except fear, and only one of them, the leader, having any sort of actual competence in the real world...and he ended up being turned into a tree by Kirito anyway :p

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
See, that's the thing, this can't happen either, PKers were basically the bottom bitches of society, and were only scary for being unhinged enough to actually kill, otherwise they were essentially fucked and had to fully depend on other players they threatened to even get basic shit: They couldn't enter cities, couldn't use normal facilities, buy from NPCs, get protected by the system in case of attacks, etc; that's why when Laughing Coffin actually became an issue all it took was one raid from the Clearers to fully eliminate them, and the only reason they lost people at all was because the other side actually was willing to kill them from the get-go while they were trying to mostly just imprison them. They could have never ruled anything despite the delusions of NTR-writers lately that try to paint LC as some menacing super criminal group, when in reality they were a bunch of nobodies with 0 power in and outside the game except fear, and only one of them, the leader, having any sort of actual competence in the real world...and he ended up being turned into a tree by Kirito anyway :p
I get that, but my point is, since you need to break the original world rules anyway for NTR to work, it's better to be at least original than to follow beaten-up tropes. ;)

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I get that, but my point is, since you need to break the original world rules anyway for NTR to work, it's better to be at least original than to follow beaten-up tropes. ;)
Oh, I know, if you read back I acknowledged that at the end of my first fun fact quote, all I'm saying is how hilarious I find most of the cliche NTR scenarios specifically used for SAO make even less sense thanks to the H-artists/writers not caring at all about understand the series' actual limitations at all :p

If anything, I applaud Fujino for remembering Agil is a happily married man who actually cares for his wife about all else rather than trying to make him into SAO's Raikage like many NTR artists have done lately just because he's the only big black dude on the series, which is ultra-dumb on many levels XD

Strix1234

Mar 31, 2022

I can barely remember SAO lmao,thanks for the canon dump.

Strix1234

Mar 31, 2022
Look, the whole point of these kind NTR games is that the MC usually loses everything. That was the same in previous games by Fujino.

It's pretty much confirmed that Asuna, her mom, and Liz end up in Inoda's harem.

I personally don't believe this, but there is only a very little chance that Sugu ends up with Kirito, which would be kind of a good ending for him. However, as I said, it's usually not how this kind of games end.
I usually like the NTR protag to have at least one good thing in the end cuz sometimes i just actually feel really bad for the MC,hasnt been the case so far with Kirito not sure why but i imagine when the end comes it will be super depressing or pathetic,maybe it has a split choice at the end btween full NTR or Sugu and Kirito go togheter. Tho as far as i know there have never been choices and multiple endings in one of his games.

Strix1234

Mar 31, 2022
suguha is more likely to get with inoda than kirito. inoda in the first part regularly talked about how he hates kirito and wants to destroy him and take everything he has. inoda will probably learn about how she's having sex then blackmail her with the help of asuna.

i don't get why people are taking inoda pity serious when he's just using it to manipulate asuna for sex.
Inoda is clearly a piece of shit with 0 redeemeing qualities lmao. People are falling to his manipulation even outside of the game it seems.

• Haha
Reactions: 4ung-4ang

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Inoda is clearly a piece of shit with 0 redeemeing qualities lmao. People are falling to his manipulation even outside of the game it seems.
Even the dev wanted to portray Inoda not as a complete scumbag. Apparently he failed :(

This is also my own doing, as I intended to shape Inoda as a somewhat perverted and comical character. Moreover, considering that many friends identified with Inoda through self-insertion, I didn't want to portray him as a complete scumbag. However, it appears that the outcome didn't satisfy everyone, and I will reassess this moving forward.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

Strix1234

Mar 31, 2022
Even the dev wanted to portray Inoda not as a complete scumbag. Apparently he failed :(

This is also my own doing, as I intended to shape Inoda as a somewhat perverted and comical character. Moreover, considering that many friends identified with Inoda through self-insertion, I didn't want to portray him as a complete scumbag. However, it appears that the outcome didn't satisfy everyone, and I will reassess this moving forward.
Huh,i kinda can see some stuff Inoda has going but like nothing really redeems him. He clearly has a obsessive love?objectification? for Asuna and seems to be genuinely helping Lisbeth even if its a trade (Not 100% sure). But otherwise he really isnt a good person at all,maybe i just missed something in the character but everything he does seems geared to getting in with Asuna.

• Thinking Face

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018

Yeah, indeed, he failed with that, but what's worse is that he still wants to change his character mid-game. That won't go well, pretty sure of it :D

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes