4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

KING_S0FA

Apr 29, 2022
I have another question.
Can anyone name games in the genre of NTR but where you can avoid it or at least not fall to the bottom?????
Just wondering so much like this and whether there are such at all?

Because I found only one such game and that is with its own disadvantage.
The only good ones I can remember is Leane 2, 2 latest games made by BBQ Lover... I forgot the mid ones

Reactions: X-Roku-

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Does anyone have the same Asna preset of Koikatsu in Fujino's game?
Scene scenes are also good.
I'd really appreciate it if you could share it.
please!!! T_T
I'm not sure exactly which he uses, but there are dozens of Asuna cards out there that are good and very close.

Feb 27, 2021
Like I said before, that COULD be it, but the mere fact the last update ended with her straight up having tried to get him killed by the Tree Boss in-game, while also basically fangirling over Kirito saving his sorry ass from it, then NOT having fucked Hebishima after they seemingly argued about it, made me think things could have changed more than we thought possible after she tasted Kirito's dick XP Like I said, it could be very possible I'm wrong and Fujino will add the very next update that Hebishima still fucked her offscreen at some point or is back again afterward, either because it's the simplest route to take or because of all the complaints about this update, but I would be happy to be proven otherwise :3

...also, why is everyone trolling the new guy XD?
Well, it would be cool if there were 2 routes with Inoda or Hebishima, where you could choose which two routes you would go on in Part 1 and continue in Part 2, but Fujino said that there won't be another character having sex with Asuna, just Kirito and Inoda

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Well, it would be cool if there were 2 routes with Inoda or Hebishima, where you could choose which two routes you would go on in Part 1 and continue in Part 2, but Fujino said that there won't be another character having sex with Asuna, just Kirito and Inoda
I mean, I don't really care about Hebishima enough to even want that so I can't say I agree with you on that it would be cool, but regardless, yeah, that would be extra work for Fujino and he's literally already considering to get rid of Hebishima period, no way he would do a 'route' for a character that he's already struggling to remove from the story or not, Asuna's stated sexual-limitations asde XP

X-Roku-

Feb 21, 2024
I feel sorry for KIRITO because the whole world is against him. There's not much chance of life here.
The first time I feel sorry for a character in NTR, although I haven't played them that much yet, but I feel sorry for KIRITO here.
Alas INODA I am interested in 5% of my interest.
But the game is still ok for NTR would be better if only not INO...

Feb 27, 2021
I mean, I don't really care about Hebishima enough to even want that so I can't say I agree with you on that it would be cool, but regardless, yeah, that would be extra work for Fujino and he's literally already considering to get rid of Hebishima period, no way he would do a 'route' for a character that he's already struggling to remove from the story or not, Asuna's stated sexual-limitations asde XP
Yes, i agree with you. It's quite a job, there are already a lot of complaints about it, imagine two routes, I don't care much about Hebishima either, but it would be cool, it would be.

But going back to the subject of Hebishima, I don't think Asuna will have scenes with people other than Inoda, because Fujino once talked about not having sex with people other than Inoda and Kirito.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Yes, i agree with you. It's quite a job, there are already a lot of complaints about it, imagine two routes, I don't care much about Hebishima either, but it would be cool, it would be.

But going back to the subject of Hebishima, I don't think Asuna will have scenes with people other than Inoda, because Fujino once talked about not having sex with people other than Inoda and Kirito.
Well, yeah, that goes without saying, even putting aside Fujino's statement and how he clearly doesn't really want to expand more on Hebishima beyond what's strictly necessary right now (Even putting aside the new developments with Suguha maybe changing things with him more), it's pretty obvious he wouldn't intertwine the stories like that anymore at this point, not with all the complaints about it taking away from the main story.

Reactions: Urgot Main Urgot

X-Roku-

Feb 21, 2024

STOP, if they take out the only guy who is as good as Inoda, what do you get - watching Inoda destroy everything like a virus? At least Hebeshima is a distraction from Fatty, which gives Inoda a break.

I've been reading other comments here with options.
Raman with Suga and Sly Lizbeth would be cool, but will there be something like that, that's a question for the creator.
If there will be at least a little bit of a break from the opposing inoda.

Part One - Part Two
Sugu Liz Shino Kyoko is enjoyable and interesting.
Inoda has started to get annoying. - Especially after the set up at the church and the massage. (But Liz became more interesting :) )

(The world revolves 99% around the fat one, but Asuna's interest is not the fat one.)
But I felt VERY VERY VERY VERY PITCHED for Kirito in the second one.

Maybe one of the girls will help Kirito, maybe even Lizbeth, although she is now on the side of INODA, who has set himself the goal of harming everyone.

Feb 27, 2021
STOP, if they take out the only guy who is as good as Inoda, what do you get - watching Inoda destroy everything like a virus? At least Hebeshima is a distraction from Fatty, which gives Inoda a break.

I've been reading other comments here with options.
Raman with Suga and Sly Lizbeth would be cool, but will there be something like that, that's a question for the creator.
If there will be at least a little bit of a break from the opposing inoda.

Part One - Part Two
Sugu Liz Shino Kyoko is enjoyable and interesting.
Inoda has started to get annoying. - Especially after the set up at the church and the massage. (But Liz became more interesting :) )

(The world revolves 99% around the fat one, but Asuna's interest is not the fat one.)
But I felt VERY VERY VERY VERY PITCHED for Kirito in the second one.

Maybe one of the girls will help Kirito, maybe even Lizbeth, although she is now on the side of INODA, who has set himself the goal of harming everyone.
Inoda becoming a good guy, it's kind of strange to me after everything he did in Part 1, Lizbeth is trying to get Kirito for him, but he will logically fall into Inoda's corruption, I don't think there will be a happy ending for Kirito unless that Sugu starts to insist on staying with him.

Because Asuna... Kirito is slowly losing her and he doesn't even know it.

X-Roku-

Feb 21, 2024
Inoda becoming a good guy, it's kind of strange to me after everything he did in Part 1, Lizbeth is trying to get Kirito for him, but he will logically fall into Inoda's corruption, I don't think there will be a happy ending for Kirito unless that Sugu starts to insist on staying with him.

Because Asuna... Kirito is slowly losing her and he doesn't even know it.
He suspects, but his attempts to interfere are missed, and when it is necessary Kirito for some reason turns into a log, but act, break in and there will be happiness :)
The plot creator leads and it's a shame.
Need more attention on the girl and not on the fat pig INODE.

Who will save and how Kiriito from death.
Asuna - Sugu - Cunning and devious Lizbeth or Shinon or maybe Asuna's mother Kyoko who wants to do good for Asuna and can still think with her head and not with her cunt unlike Asuna here who after masturbation is almost ready to sacrifice herself for the sake of her dick.

I wonder what the creator will do until the fate of Kikold Kirito who will hang himself with grief after the loss of Asuna.

X-Roku-

Feb 21, 2024
Now Kirito's fate is Kukold who will 100% hang himself for the loss of Ausna and the thought that she stole her away from him.
Well or make it so that Kirito is a complete 100% moron who will continue to suspect but can not prove or does not want to know the truth.
Both options are not very good but as I understand a convenient cliché for NTR games. But the first part at least gave hope.
So far, that's the direction of Kirito's fate in this scenario.

But the creator is still thankful that pays attention to girls and not just fat inode. Otherwise, the whole world would be only one Inoda and girls are interesting, not this guy.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
He suspects, but his attempts to interfere are missed, and when it is necessary Kirito for some reason turns into a log, but act, break in and there will be happiness :)
The plot creator leads and it's a shame.
Need more attention on the girl and not on the fat pig INODE.

Who will save and how Kiriito from death.
Asuna - Sugu - Cunning and devious Lizbeth or Shinon or maybe Asuna's mother Kyoko who wants to do good for Asuna and can still think with her head and not with her cunt unlike Asuna here who after masturbation is almost ready to sacrifice herself for the sake of her dick.

I wonder what the creator will do until the fate of Kikold Kirito who will hang himself with grief after the loss of Asuna.
Look, the whole point of these kind NTR games is that the MC usually loses everything. That was the same in previous games by Fujino.

It's pretty much confirmed that Asuna, her mom, and Liz end up in Inoda's harem.

I personally don't believe this, but there is only a very little chance that Sugu ends up with Kirito, which would be kind of a good ending for him. However, as I said, it's usually not how this kind of games end.

X-Roku-

Feb 21, 2024
Sorry everyone but I'm interested in discussing NTR moments. And to know not only about the game but also what they think about this or that moment of genre or plot NTR.

And karito in the world of Sword Art Online: The Trap of Breath Concealed Magic I can only wish to be more careful and use your brain as it does in the Anime version.
At least to avoid the possibility that Ausna will be fucked in front of his eyes and he won't even notice it.
Such moments are fun, but when cheated on a complete moron interest is not the same and the novel from a fat svennoy also not very much so he does not love and only wants to interfere.
What and how the Creator will do. But I have the impression that in the first part of the creator did his game, but then he listened to someone and began the moment (Pity Inoda) and (Asuna, who no longer thinks).

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Now Kirito's fate is Kukold who will 100% hang himself for the loss of Ausna and the thought that she stole her away from him.
Well or make it so that Kirito is a complete 100% moron who will continue to suspect but can not prove or does not want to know the truth.
Both options are not very good but as I understand a convenient cliché for NTR games. But the first part at least gave hope.
So far, that's the direction of Kirito's fate in this scenario.

But the creator is still thankful that pays attention to girls and not just fat inode. Otherwise, the whole world would be only one Inoda and girls are interesting, not this guy.
I don't think Kirito will end up killing himself; that would be a bit over the top. Possible endings, as for now, are that he will not know anything at all until the very end, or the other possibility is that he starts enjoying seeing Asuna get fucked by Inoda :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: X-Roku-

8947289hkd

Jun 26, 2023
suguha is more likely to get with inoda than kirito. inoda in the first part regularly talked about how he hates kirito and wants to destroy him and take everything he has. inoda will probably learn about how she's having sex then blackmail her with the help of asuna.

i don't get why people are taking inoda pity serious when he's just using it to manipulate asuna for sex.

X-Roku-

Feb 21, 2024
Look, the whole point of these kind NTR games is that the MC usually loses everything. That was the same in previous games by Fujino.

It's pretty much confirmed that Asuna, her mom, and Liz end up in Inoda's harem.

I personally don't believe this, but there is only a very little chance that Sugu ends up with Kirito, which would be kind of a good ending for him. However, as I said, it's usually not how this kind of games end.
Maybe, but I still want more of a scene on the girls and not on the INODU. :)

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
suguha is more likely to get with inoda than kirito. inoda in the first part regularly talked about how he hates kirito and wants to destroy him and take everything he has. inoda will probably learn about how she's having sex then blackmail her with the help of asuna.

i don't get why people are taking inoda pity serious when he's just using it to manipulate asuna for sex.
I see your point, and it's theoretically possible, but I doubt it. As shown in the last update, she doesn't care about dick size. Also, Inoda and Sugu have practically no connection, so it would be hard to implement it properly so late into the game without it looking absolutely forced.

As for pitying Inoda, I don't get it either. It's clearly just a role he is playing; he is literally the most OP character in the game LOL :)

X-Roku-

Feb 21, 2024

As for pitying Inoda, I don't get it either. It's clearly just a role he is playing; he is literally the most OP character in the game LOL :)

If Sugu will be with INDOA, in the game will be left only to admire the text or scroll fat that at least he was not on the screen so that he did not interfere with the girls. :)
But if they do it is 100% death for Kirito and the world of this game.
Because then Inoda will be in every scene in the game.
Inoda and so in the second began to be more frustrating and interfere with so and want to kick him as did gopniki from the first part :)

I felt sorry for Inoda until the moment where Inoda's goal is not to get Asuna and be with her, but to destroy everything and hurt Kirito at any cost.
I don't feel sorry for Inoda at all anymore so he's a pest like a disease or a virus.
Yes and devlogs and in the game and prada became a lot of context (Pity) - (I'm sorry) - (Do not want to offend) viruses can not be pitied !!!!

But for what I want to say thank you to the creator for the moments of design in the game.
Although I in several games have already met with similar things, but it is still interesting.
I'll be waiting to see how the creator will do and what.
+ Creator for the map of the house.
And minus Inoda is very close to home it should be sent to another planet ha-ha
To save the world from a virus called Inoda.)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes