4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

X-Roku-

Feb 21, 2024
Just like the creator decided not to notice the changes made to the actual city of the game.
(Such as the location of the expansion of Kirito's house and changes even in the landscape of the city map :)) And the second part is a sequel and they are still in the same city and these changes cannot be justified by the fact that there was a typhoon in the WORLD).

So if these changes can be ignored, then if Inoda flies away or his place will be taken by someone else, you can not even notice :)

People let's collect (Game) money that Inoda became a comonaut and flew to multiply far away the author of the game need to add a rocket and Inoda inside the rocket and let him fly with his pity there. :) ha-ha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4-kun

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
I just played through part 1 and part 2 up to latest update. I am impressed by the clear upgrade in game quality in part 2, but the story feels like it is written by somebody else. The story has looped back to part 1. Okay. Asuna is pushing Inoda away after being manipulated into sex. Fine. But the route ahead is clear. For an NTR game, she should be the one approaching Inoda now, masutrbating every night while being unfulfilled. In fact, that is where it seemed the story was going. She admitted in her own thoughts she was a depraved woman. Instead as Part 2 progressed, she has gone the opposite direction.

I thought the start of part 2 setup was clear. Inoda is doing stuff with other girls to make Asuna jealous and have her come to him, which is actually what happened. But then for some reason he dumped that angle completely in the last update and instead of Asuna coming to him now it is now him going to her, which cannot work as Asuna always pushes him away unless she is the one to approach. The last few in-game days were very painful. A cycle of Inoda doing something > Asuna pushing him away. Fujino must put the onus on Asuna, not Inoda.

I can't believe Kirito being sick did not result in Inoda taking advantage. Instead it was for Suguha to take advantage of Kirito. And then Asuna still came and took care of him anyway. I really hope this is just a touch of Kirito happiness before the NTR.

Maybe it would be fine if there wasn't a sudden influx of additional side content with Asuna's mother, suguha, liz, alice and now shion. They vacuum content away from Asuna.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sarolt and X-Roku-

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I see your point, and it's theoretically possible, but I doubt it. As shown in the last update, she doesn't care about dick size. Also, Inoda and Sugu have practically no connection, so it would be hard to implement it properly so late into the game without it looking absolutely forced.

As for pitying Inoda, I don't get it either. It's clearly just a role he is playing; he is literally the most OP character in the game LOL :)
Funnily enough, before this sudden twist with Suguha in the last update, THAT was the most likely way things would go if Hebishima was indeed 'eliminated', it would be super-forced but Suguha (And maybe even Sinon) would most likely have ended up under Inoda too. However the sudden shift to Yandere Sugu has opened a new much more interesting possibility that I'm all for XP

Reactions: X-Roku- and 4-kun

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I just played through part 1 and part 2 up to latest update. I am impressed by the clear upgrade in game quality in part 2, but the story feels like it is written by somebody else. The story has looped back to part 1. Okay. Asuna is pushing Inoda away after being manipulated into sex. Fine. But the route ahead is clear. For an NTR game, she should be the one approaching Inoda now, masutrbating every night while being unfulfilled. In fact, that is where it seemed the story was going. She admitted in her own thoughts she was a depraved woman. Instead as Part 2 progressed, she has gone the opposite direction.

I thought the start of part 2 setup was clear. Inoda is doing stuff with other girls to make Asuna jealous and have her come to him, which is actually what happened. But then for some reason he dumped that angle completely in the last update and instead of Asuna coming to him now it is now him going to her, which cannot work as Asuna always pushes him away unless she is the one to approach. The last few in-game days were very painful. A cycle of Inoda doing something > Asuna pushing him away. Fujino must put the onus on Asuna, not Inoda.

I can't believe Kirito being sick did not result in Inoda taking advantage. Instead it was for Suguha to take advantage of Kirito. And then Asuna still came and took care of him anyway. I really hope this is just a touch of Kirito happiness before the NTR.

Maybe it would be fine if there wasn't a sudden influx of additional side content with Asuna's mother, suguha, liz, alice and now shion. They vacuum content away from Asuna.
Yes, thats the chief complaint of part 2, Fujino has definitely improved in most areas. But the increase in pressure form getting popular, and a huge amount of complaints from the ending of part 1 lead to him kinda whiffle wafing with the story. I would also say having to move countries to keep making the game played a big part, if you made such a major life change to keep doing somthing you would definitely feel a massive amount of pressure to do that thing well. That amount of stress is never good for somebody.

X-Roku-

Feb 21, 2024

I don't agree. The scenes with Asuna are important, but the other girls are not a blank slate to ignore.
If as you predict, 99% of the game will be Inoda in a game where asuna revolves around Inoda it's a gallows for everything and everyone.

So more time in the game should be girls and not Inoda's fat ass. In the future everyone will have to admire Inoda's ass instead of Asuna's so it's in almost every day.
And any opportunity where you don't see or hear this fat pig fills with joy, and when he appears you want to beat him like a boxer's bruise LIKE HE WOULD BE SILENT and not interfere with the enjoyment of Asuna and others.
Yes the game is related to INODA and in the future a lot of it will be just him but if you make it even bigger it will be a game for GAYS I personally came to watch Asuna and others cheat and not to look at the ass of a fat svenja.

There are other reasons, but all can not tell and if you try to do it will be a whole book :)

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
Yes, thats the chief complaint of part 2, Fujino has definitely improved in most areas. But the increase in pressure form getting popular, and a huge amount of complaints from the ending of part 1 lead to him kinda whiffle wafing with the story. I would also say having to move countries to keep making the game played a big part, if you made such a major life change to keep doing somthing you would definitely feel a massive amount of pressure to do that thing well. That amount of stress is never good for somebody.
What were the chief complaints about Part 1's ending?

X-Roku-

Feb 21, 2024
Funnily enough, before this sudden twist with Suguha in the last update, THAT was the most likely way things would go if Hebishima was indeed 'eliminated', it would be super-forced but Suguha (And maybe even Sinon) would most likely have ended up under Inoda too. However the sudden shift to Yandere Sugu has opened a new much more interesting possibility that I'm all for XP
I agree the creator made a good chord and yes something new and, in addition, there is no Inode, which is a very big plus, you can take a break from Inode.

He's annoying and infuriating just by his looks, not to mention the dialogs where (oh, I'm so poor), (oh, everyone doesn't like me), (oh, only I like you) - BITCH, you've even gotten into Kyoko's bed, you're not enough to kill for that, but you keep making up your lies, you pig :))

Reactions: RuinedManLife

X-Roku-

Feb 21, 2024
It's not easy. And doing it well is not an easy task in itself.
And after all, you need to think of a plot to write the characters and what with them and how it will be + make the world where it all will be placed.
And all this must be done in such a way that it would be clear that you tried to do it.
But it's not easy to put it all together.
But I personally would like that inoda was not so much to say honestly even if Asuna will be with the first guy you meet will be more interesting than every scudu to look at inoda in the second part, he is every second annoying.
I feel sorry for Asuna, Kyoko and Kirito that they met that fat bastard.

When Kyoko was with some guy WOTH it was interesting NTR and everything was on point.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
It's not easy. And doing it well is not an easy task in itself.
And after all, you need to think of a plot to write the characters and what with them and how it will be + make the world where it all will be placed.
And all this must be done in such a way that it would be clear that you tried to do it.
But it's not easy to put it all together.
But I personally would like that inoda was not so much to say honestly even if Asuna will be with the first guy you meet will be more interesting than every scudu to look at inoda in the second part, he is every second annoying.
I feel sorry for Asuna, Kyoko and Kirito that they met that fat bastard.

When Kyoko was with some guy WOTH it was interesting NTR and everything was on point.
I guess you are not aware of this, but there's a sub-genre called 'Ugly bastard.' In this case, it features a fat ugly bastard, and that's the whole point.

I'm not a fan myself, as it's aesthetically unpleasant, but then again, I'm not here for the main story, so I don't care :)

Reactions: X-Roku-

X-Roku-

Feb 21, 2024
And it's all very challenging, but I'll say this: I'm all about trying it all on myself right now and trying to make a game myself (to try, haha :)).

1. An unofficial offshoot of Sword Art Online: The Trap of Breath Concealed Magic, where the plot would be changed and take it down a different path - I've been sitting here for the last few days thinking about how and what.... But it's early, + probably have to wait for the creator to finish the second part of the game, or try to change that the similarities were minimal, so that there was more room for maneuver. This option was interesting to me, and after getting acquainted with the game interested in what could be if...
Somehow :)

If you choose 1, then you have to leave the world and characters in addition (though sometimes annoying :( I'll say this: Inoda is the only disadvantage for option 1, though no, there are more. I feel like if I do the Unofficial Branch option, I'll get eaten up with comments like: "Oh, and you said this", "Oh, and why is it like this", "Oh, could have been better", ha-ha, 100% will be such comments if you make Unofficial branch to this game).
Although, haha, even considering those two minuses, it's still interesting to try :)

2. The game is also in the world of SAO, but the similarities are very minimal with Sword Art Online: The Trap of Breath Concealed Magic, and the plot is taken in a completely different direction to avoid comparisons.

3. Create something different, maybe also in the SAO world. But telling a story... No, that's a good option too, but it still needs a lot of thought to make at least a minimal story :)

And here again I agree with the user above: it's not as easy as I'd like it to be. But I'm still interested :)

X-Roku-

Feb 21, 2024
About the first variant tell me what you think will be eaten or not I think yes :) But to create at least a branching scenario I think it is necessary or not yet not decided. But other options are also interesting.

And maybe a completely different world of the game :)
Forum about SAO the most interesting everyone says what he wants or not that interesting even just to read glad that played this game :) But if Inoda will fly away from the planet of this game Asuna and Kyoko will be saved the dreams of someone who likes Asuna and does not like Inoda :)
Shove him in a rocket to save humanity from Inoda's zombie invasion. ha ha ha ha.

X-Roku-

Feb 21, 2024
What a strong hate boner for Inoda. Usually that boner is reserved for Kirito. If you don't like seeing Inoda's fat ass, do you like seeing Hebishima's tanned ass? Or is any man's ass too gay for you?
All the scenes with inoda don't make me happy but the moments where he's not there are beautiful. In the update there was Asuna with Kirito - Sugu - a little sly Lizbeth and the worst moments with Inoda.
If there were any others it would be better.

X-Roku-

Feb 21, 2024
I guess you are not aware of this, but there's a sub-genre called 'Ugly bastard.' In this case, it features a fat ugly bastard, and that's the whole point.

I'm not a fan myself, as it's aesthetically unpleasant, but then again, I'm not here for the main story, so I don't care :)
I'm here for the girls, but it's a shame two have already gone to someone who doesn't want them. If I had been a second-stringer like I was with the clothing store owner's scenes, I wouldn't have said a word. All kinds of people happen. But I'm a fan of anime characters and this boar interferes with the beautiful Asuna also her beautiful mother touched, but at least she can still think about the welfare of her daughter, which is good :) .
If Asuna had changed with anyone I wouldn't mind but not with Inoda!!!! :)

Saifu88

Oct 21, 2023
All the scenes with inoda don't make me happy but the moments where he's not there are beautiful. In the update there was Asuna with Kirito - Sugu - a little sly Lizbeth and the worst moments with Inoda.
If there were any others it would be better.
Don't play if you don't like it

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
And it's all very challenging, but I'll say this: I'm all about trying it all on myself right now and trying to make a game myself (to try, haha :)).

1. An unofficial offshoot of Sword Art Online: The Trap of Breath Concealed Magic, where the plot would be changed and take it down a different path - I've been sitting here for the last few days thinking about how and what.... But it's early, + probably have to wait for the creator to finish the second part of the game, or try to change that the similarities were minimal, so that there was more room for maneuver. This option was interesting to me, and after getting acquainted with the game interested in what could be if...
Somehow :)

If you choose 1, then you have to leave the world and characters in addition (though sometimes annoying :( I'll say this: Inoda is the only disadvantage for option 1, though no, there are more. I feel like if I do the Unofficial Branch option, I'll get eaten up with comments like: "Oh, and you said this", "Oh, and why is it like this", "Oh, could have been better", ha-ha, 100% will be such comments if you make Unofficial branch to this game).
Although, haha, even considering those two minuses, it's still interesting to try :)

2. The game is also in the world of SAO, but the similarities are very minimal with Sword Art Online: The Trap of Breath Concealed Magic, and the plot is taken in a completely different direction to avoid comparisons.

3. Create something different, maybe also in the SAO world. But telling a story... No, that's a good option too, but it still needs a lot of thought to make at least a minimal story :)

And here again I agree with the user above: it's not as easy as I'd like it to be. But I'm still interested :)
If you really want advice, start small and keep it simple.
The truth is, many devs set too high goals and abandon the game because it gets too big to manage.
Most people are here for hot scenes, so I suggest focusing on that for the first game.

X-Roku-

Feb 21, 2024
I realize there will be no changes to remove inoda but at least let's not get rid of the others :)
Any moment without inoda is very good for the game, because you can take a break from inoda and play and watch scenes :)

Maybe I'll say bullshit but still interesting if you become a sponsor of the author how much it would be interesting to pay that would remove INODA that he disappeared, flew away, disappeared or failed and let it be any other character but not this INODA.
It would probably take more than one bag of money ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, at least probably more than all the sponsors he has now :)
Just wondering if anyone has asked the author a similar question or not :)

Although it would probably be easier to do it yourself, no. (Cheaper to do, not easier. hahaha).

X-Roku-

Feb 21, 2024
Don't play if you don't like it
That's the problem I like the game especially the first one :) Just since the second part I'm trying to ignarize Inoda and just watch the scene. But I'm like Asuna in the game trying but that doesn't mean he disappeared :) haha like this :)

Reactions: RuinedManLife
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes