4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I mean, I'm sure that won't happen^^ but if you are open-minded and flexible, you could make it work in the cuck ending. You could even let Sugu fuck him while he's watching Inoda and Asuna. Nothing wrong with it, and it's still technically a cuck ending :D
LMAO, not sure how happy Suguha would be with that, given her seemingly budding Yandere tendencies (Aka suddenly being 'angry' at Asuna for 'neglecting' Kazuto near the end of the previous update), but it would be something at least XD

so the new update will be this Sunday?
Either then or next week, as long as nothing unexpected happens to Fujino?

mmoprg010

Sep 4, 2022
Does anyone have the same Asna preset of Koikatsu in Fujino's game?
Scene scenes are also good.
I'd really appreciate it if you could share it.
please!!! T_T

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
LMAO, not sure how happy Suguha would be with that, given her seemingly budding Yandere tendencies (Aka suddenly being 'angry' at Asuna for 'neglecting' Kazuto near the end of the previous update), but it would be something at least XD
If it's the only way to have sex with him while he's awake, I can see her going with it.. for now :devilish:

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

X-Roku-

Feb 21, 2024
People will tell my situation who understands prompt me.

I have played a maximum of 10+ NTR games.
And even from a group of game creators noticed a few things.
1-Most of the models in RPG M are repeated sometimes creators edit them as I understand it is normal practice for RPG?
2-Not a few similar scenes especially in the area of adultery.
Such as situations of cheating or places of cheating.
3-Most of the NTR games are cheating variants.
Where more often than not the plot transitions to cheating.
I liked in several different NTR games somewhere locations and somewhere scenes or specific moments of NTR games.

I have not long ago appeared desire to try to create my own game now studying what and how to do. :)

And yes the first ideas in the world of SAO but recently I met with this game, which is also in the world of SAO.
Those moments that I would like to tell in many places are similar to this game and changing can be similar to another game and not really want to.

I liked the characters of the Original Anime, but in this game there are 2 characters that I also liked the exact character and name.

Since I just started everything can change.
But after playing this game I realized that all the same I want to try to create.

As a first option I really want to make an offshoot of Sword Art Online: The Trap of Breath Concealed Magic but develop the story in a different direction.
But if still I plan to try to make a branch from Sword Art Online: The Trap of Breath Concealed Magic will have to wait for the final game or the end of the second part of the minimum to think about the details.

But on the other hand do not want to make similarities that would not interfere.
And now I wondered how to be and the branch is interesting to think through.
And on the other hand I want to do so that the similarities were minimal.
Both options are interesting to me is the world of SAO

What do you think???
I'm just starting now, so I'm still thinking about what and how. I'm also studying RPG M.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RuinedManLife

X-Roku-

Feb 21, 2024
1-An offshoot of Sword Art Online: The Trap of Breath Concealed Magic
2-Minimal similarities to this game.
But some moments will still be similar in some ways.

I'm really interested in trying both options.
So it's all in the world of SAO

darkbatVX

Aug 30, 2020
While it would be nice, we know it's not gonna happen in either of the possible endings. In the one where Kirito is a cuck he will just enjoy seeing Asuna getting fucked by Inoda, which also probably would mean Sugu would never get any chance with him as he would only get turned on seeing other girls get fucked, so I would probably call it the worst ending in that case XP In the "doesn't know" one, the one probably most accurate to Fujino's usual writing, at best I can see Suguha doing it with him whenever he's in-game after getting rid of Hebishima but I doubt she would straight up confess to him or get into a real relationship with him because as far as he knows he's still together with Asuna (Unless Suguha straight up goes full yandere on him). And all this is, again, assuming Fujino doesn't backtrack immediately and this new Sugu development wasn't a one-time-thing and she will be right back to being Hebishima's slut next update.

Granted, Fujino already surprised me big time with the curveball of this whole Sugu thing even happening at all, so who knows, he may surprise us again XD
I tend to think that she will continue to engage in sexual activities with Hebishima, but gradually gain control over him and eventually manipulate him to achieve her own goals. For example, encouraging and provoking Hebishima to rape Asuna? At least in the short term, Suguha and Hebishima's relationship will remain closely intertwined.

X-Roku-

Feb 21, 2024
Is Ntr avoidable?
I just finished playing both parts a couple days ago.
If you're interested in avoiding NTR, there are no such options in this game. Asuna cheats 100% of the options here, there are no others.
But as I understand it, the game maker says there will be multiple endings, but whether that can be considered avoiding NTR is questionable, so there's 100% cheating at every turn.
And about Kirito I can't say anything at all, so he's a punching bag for now, and there are a few scenes with him, the rest of the time Kirito doesn't hear, doesn't see, and if he starts to think, he quickly forgets, Asuna also has some moments here - super fast goodbye, but as I understand, this is similar in many NTR games.

Reactions: RuinedManLife

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I tend to think that she will continue to engage in sexual activities with Hebishima, but gradually gain control over him and eventually manipulate him to achieve her own goals. For example, encouraging and provoking Hebishima to rape Asuna? At least in the short term, Suguha and Hebishima's relationship will remain closely intertwined.
Like I said before, that COULD be it, but the mere fact the last update ended with her straight up having tried to get him killed by the Tree Boss in-game, while also basically fangirling over Kirito saving his sorry ass from it, then NOT having fucked Hebishima after they seemingly argued about it, made me think things could have changed more than we thought possible after she tasted Kirito's dick XP Like I said, it could be very possible I'm wrong and Fujino will add the very next update that Hebishima still fucked her offscreen at some point or is back again afterward, either because it's the simplest route to take or because of all the complaints about this update, but I would be happy to be proven otherwise :3

...also, why is everyone trolling the new guy XD?

X-Roku-

Feb 21, 2024
And yes, the game tries to feel sorry for Inoda, but the one who needs to be felt sorry for is the girls, and poor Kirito, since he can't change anything, or rather, there's no such option.
But it's like that in a lot of NTRs.
Although I haven't played NTR that much, maybe I'm wrong somewhere.

X-Roku-

Feb 21, 2024
I have another question.
Can anyone name games in the genre of NTR but where you can avoid it or at least not fall to the bottom?????
Just wondering so much like this and whether there are such at all?

Because I found only one such game and that is with its own disadvantage.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I have another question.
Can anyone name games in the genre of NTR but where you can avoid it or at least not fall to the bottom?????
Just wondering so much like this and whether there are such at all?

Because I found only one such game and that is with its own disadvantage.
Well, the NTR genre is actually pretty broad; it's not only about avoidable or not.
There are games where you play as the female MC, the bull, with a dark story, a funny story, etc.

Just search for "NTR list", and you should find some

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes