4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I didn't mean to ask, but isn't the author of the game a girl?
This game is NTR and everything but, the lines every time (I must not offend Inoda or Oh poor Inoda I must help or Oh it's poor Inoda I must not offend and help him).

So it seems that the author is a girl who wants to be pitied. It turns out that the romance will be based on pity (And I'll fuck him, or who will be with him).

Fucking for pity and hurting Kirito.
Compared to Hebeshima, he just fools girls and fucks them, but he doesn't run around.
Are you serious? :)
It's just a trope Fujino chose for Asuna, which is pretty stereotypical—where a kind girl pities the outsider and then falls in love with him. In reality, nobody does such things out of pity, regardless of gender. Life is not a high school drama series ^^

I don't want to be superficial, but I'm pretty sure the dev is a guy. If you look at what Inoda does to Asuna, which girl would like to be treated like that? It's not the kind of story people usually like, especially women.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Are you serious? :)
It's just a trope Fujino chose for Asuna, which is pretty stereotypical—where a kind girl pities the outsider and then falls in love with him. In reality, nobody does such things out of pity, regardless of gender. Life is not a high school drama series ^^

I don't want to be superficial, but I'm pretty sure the dev is a guy. If you look at what Inoda does to Asuna, which girl would like to be treated like that? It's not the kind of story people usually like, especially women.
The dev of My Best Friend Koata is a girl, that game features the girl being beaten up and abused as a fetish.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
The dev of My Best Friend Koata is a girl, that game features the girl being beaten up and abused as a fetish.
Never tried that game, but like I said, regardless of gender people have different preferences and fetishes.
But it's also true that most game devs are dudes, which might explain the often subpar depiction of female characters. There are exceptions, but they're kinda rare.

xanon515x

Mar 16, 2019
Are there any more NTR games like this? already like the genre but this has been my favorite by far and i just need more of this

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Never tried that game, but like I said, regardless of gender people have different preferences and fetishes.
But it's also true that most game devs are dudes, which might explain the often subpar depiction of female characters. There are exceptions, but they're kinda rare.
Yup, if you go outside the Vanilla genre things usually go bad for the girls, unless it's a femdom/yandere (Like my favorite "KiriSugu" SAO doujin, lmao) or comedy harem Hentai thing XP There can be exceptions, but yeah, it's usually because of most creators being dudes I suppose, both in and outside Hentai, though some exceptions are crazy. Like, to this day I'm baffled of having learned Sekirei was written by a woman, for example XD

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
Are there any more NTR games like this? already like the genre but this has been my favorite by far and i just need more of this
there are the other games from fujino, search his name, there are at least 3 other, 2 on the fate series and 1 chainsaw man(this is shorter), and there is a quick christmas one if you go back a few pages

Reactions: xanon515x

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
there are the other games from fujino, search his name, there are at least 3 other, 2 on the fate series and 1 chainsaw man(this is shorter), and there is a quick christmas one if you go back a few pages
Take into account, though, that the other Fujino games are different from this SAO one when it comes to pacing/setting. Not saying they're bad, but this SAO one is the only one where Fujino has played the 'long game' with the main plot, all the other ones feature practically insta-corruption for the girls in general.

Reactions: xanon515x

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Yup, if you go outside the Vanilla genre things usually go bad for the girls, unless it's a femdom/yandere (Like my favorite "KiriSugu" SAO doujin, lmao) or comedy harem Hentai thing XP There can be exceptions, but yeah, it's usually because of most creators being dudes I suppose, both in and outside Hentai, though some exceptions are crazy. Like, to this day I'm baffled of having learned Sekirei was written by a woman, for example XD
Yeah, I would argue that even in vanilla scenarios, the MC often ends up being far superior to the FMC, who typically winds up as a simple housewife or under the protection of the MC ^^

But this is a common portrayal in anime. There are only a few exceptions that come to mind where female characters are depicted as equals, such as in Black Lagoon.

To be fair, that's also true for other media, where attempts often end up being cringe af :rolleyes:

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, I would argue that even in vanilla scenarios, the MC often ends up being far superior to the FMC, who typically winds up as a simple housewife or under the protection of the MC ^^

But this is a common portrayal in anime. There are only a few exceptions that come to mind where female characters are depicted as equals, such as in Black Lagoon.

To be fair, that's also true for other media, where attempts often end up being cringe af :rolleyes:
I mean, vanilla at least is mostly nice for both sides involved in general, in NTR it will almost always be "horrible" for everyone except the NTR guy, between the girl reduced to a cumdump/evil cheating slut, and the MC reduced to a retard or a useless dude who can't do nothing but watch (Rather than doing the sane thing of walking away or calling the police :p). But yeah, I agree that some 'attempts' you mention can be...quite cringe, saying it politely XP

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I mean, vanilla at least is mostly nice for both sides involved in general, in NTR it will almost always be "horrible" for everyone except the NTR guy, between the girl reduced to a cumdump/evil cheating slut, and the MC reduced to a retard or a useless dude who can't do nothing but watch (Rather than doing the sane thing of walking away or calling the police :p). But yeah, I agree that some 'attempts' you mention can be...quite cringe, saying it politely XP
Yes, the typical ending for NTR characters. It would make this game's ending all the most surprising if Asuna ends as Inoda's exclusive slut and Kirito not a broken mess but in a happy relationship with Sugu! I don't need to see Kirito suffer to enjoy myself but I know some people do. Maybe we can have both suffering Kirito and happy Kirito in different endings.

• Haha

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Yes, the typical ending for NTR characters. It would make this game's ending all the most surprising if Asuna ends as Inoda's exclusive slut and Kirito not a broken mess but in a happy relationship with Sugu! I don't need to see Kirito suffer to enjoy myself but I know some people do. Maybe we can have both suffering Kirito and happy Kirito in different endings.
Oooor maybe they can both end up together but Asuna keeps fucking with Inoda in secret :BootyTime:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
While it would be nice, we know it's not gonna happen in either of the possible endings. In the one where Kirito is a cuck he will just enjoy seeing Asuna getting fucked by Inoda, which also probably would mean Sugu would never get any chance with him as he would only get turned on seeing other girls get fucked, so I would probably call it the worst ending in that case XP In the "doesn't know" one, the one probably most accurate to Fujino's usual writing, at best I can see Suguha doing it with him whenever he's in-game after getting rid of Hebishima but I doubt she would straight up confess to him or get into a real relationship with him because as far as he knows he's still together with Asuna (Unless Suguha straight up goes full yandere on him). And all this is, again, assuming Fujino doesn't backtrack immediately and this new Sugu development wasn't a one-time-thing and she will be right back to being Hebishima's slut next update.

Granted, Fujino already surprised me big time with the curveball of this whole Sugu thing even happening at all, so who knows, he may surprise us again XD

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Granted, Fujino already surprised me big time with the curveball of this whole Sugu thing even happening at all, so who knows, he may surprise us again XD
Right, have some hope. We already got a unbelievable scenario of a girl enjoying the protagonist's everyman dick after experiencing NTRman's womb-piercer. Why not believe in something just as unbelievable will happen. A protagonist who understands it is not the pussy that cums that is most precious but the pussy that stays.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Right, have some hope. We already got a unbelievable scenario of a girl enjoying the protagonist's everyman dick after experiencing NTRman's womb-piercer. Why not believe in something just as unbelievable will happen. A protagonist who understands it is not the pussy that cums that is most precious but the pussy that stays.
That's probably both the most hilarious and deepest phrase I have heard about a NTR game ever. Preach it brother, let's hope it happens rather than what's obviously going to instead XD!

Reactions: kinglionheart

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
That is pretty much a guarantee in the "Kirito Doesn't Know/Kirito Doesn't Want to Know" ending.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But perks are usually a temporary state.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I agree that a happy ending of sorts would be refreshing, but I also doubt it.

What would be hilarious is when Asuna and Inoda think they totally destroyed Kirito, while in reality, he has already accepted his loss due to Sugu telling him the truth and is actually fucking Sugu for quite some time behind the scenes. And then the player sees some previously unseen scenes. :p

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
What would be hilarious is when Asuna and Inoda think they totally destroyed Kirito, while in reality, he has already accepted his loss due to Sugu telling him the truth and is actually fucking Sugu for quite some time behind the scenes. And then the player sees some previously unseen scenes. :p
Gods, this is totally not gonna happen because it doesn't fit in either of the 2 established endings, but I would love to see it honestly, as they would say, an eye for an eye, or an NTR for a NTR :p

Reactions: Samhain71 and 4-kun

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Gods, this is totally not gonna happen because it doesn't fit in either of the 2 established endings, but I would love to see it honestly, as they would say, an eye for an eye, or an NTR for a NTR :p
I mean, I'm sure that won't happen^^ but if you are open-minded and flexible, you could make it work in the cuck ending. You could even let Sugu fuck him while he's watching Inoda and Asuna. Nothing wrong with it, and it's still technically a cuck ending :D

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes