4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

ron34

Nov 18, 2018
man the why did he add blackout while raining on the asuna scenes what a dick move :rolleyes:
No sfx for Inoda and Asuna either :cautious:.Other then that, I loved it. What makes it even better is Kirito protecting the house.

Damn, just played through the update. I know that everyone was complaining about a lack of progress but we really went and just turned Asuna into a complete slut with 0 brain huh. The summary of this update was Asuna let Inoda rub against her on the train and cum (because pity), Asuna gave him a handjob while he was on her lap and sucking her tits (because pity part 2), and then they went all out and just fucked outright in game. Even doing the classic "behind the door while talking to the lover trope". (all due to depression debuff??) and we don't even get her perspective for how it happened till April. Yeah I think we definitely should've just let him cook because holy, this update was just balls to wall no more thinking, let's just give them what they want. Hope he gets the rest he deserves though since I think they'd definitely need a break.
How is it no thinking? Asuna got dicked on the gym, and this is a continuation. In FOG she was under the influence, and acted accordingly. Now, Liz is gaslighting Asuna into believing that anything that happens in FOG doesn't count, with Kirito's reinforcement. I'm glad Fujino finally dugged himself out of the hole to move the story forward. Now we have several routes, Asuna being continuously manipulated by Liz, Liz making a move on Kirito, Asuna finding out what Liz is planning, and Asuna's mom helping Kirito move out of the country. I for one, want the latter. Kirito overseas, while everything takes place in FOG. And when Fujino decides to make a split, make one where Kirito went shopping and didn't went overseas.

On another note, Kirito has been really mean to Inoda lately. But Asuna has continuously mention to Kirito that Inoda worships him. If anything, I hope that before Kirito goes overseas, he finds out about Inoda's and Asuna's mom relationship. Hence, Kirito trusts Asuna's wellbeing into Inoda's hands while also normalizing Inoda hanging out in Asuna's home while Kirito is overseas :devilish:.

Last edited:

Anzai1337

Apr 30, 2022
Well, I think game updates are never what we expect, I liked this update, he could have added the content on Friday and released the update on Thursday, but I'm not going to criticize the developer, after all he has a life, very good work on scenes, this is really the beginning of the end, poor kirito

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Felt like a short update as it was only the one day, but no doubt the best update of Part 2 so far.

Aside from the train buttjob, it started kinda slow and I thought it was going to be another waste of time, but then we got a 'peeping through the window scene' and then that epic FOG scene out of the blue. No perspective on it this update as Fujino says he's been overworked hard and crunched this update out in the midnight hours, but looking forward to seeing that scene from their perspective.

No update next month, Fujino taking a little break. Sad, but deserved, especially if work is grinding him up hard.

Reactions: /;/

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Well, I think game updates are never what we expect, I liked this update, he could have added the content on Friday and released the update on Thursday, but I'm not going to criticize the developer, after all he has a life, very good work on scenes, this is really the beginning of the end, poor kirito
Why pity Kirito? He's an asshole now. :LOL:

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
One thing I wasn't paying attention to is that Inoda's affection is limited to 500. I assume that below that, Asuna's relationship with Inoda will be physical. Then, 500 would be the next breaking point in the story where Asuna starts to fall in love with him.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes