4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Exactly what I am hoping to avoid. He reworked the first Part 2 update so many times and it was always not good enough. In hindsight it was better to let it go and move on.

But on the subject of the library girl, I always believed it was always meant to be Sinon. It was at the beginning he did not have the models ready so a generic one was used. I refused to believe introduced Sinon in Part 1 with Hebishima and he would not use her immediately in Part 2.
I mean...the thing is that even if you refuse to believe it, this IS reality, because he HAD the models ready, he had already used Sinon's IRL (Shino) model in Part 1, just with sluttier clothes, her model was probably readier than Lisbeth's who actually had to be made from scratch for Part 2 XD

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kinglionheart

ron34

Nov 18, 2018
+90 days countdown start
Don't jinx it. If we go by his usual release time, 63 days.

I mean...the thing is that even if you refuse to believe it, this IS reality, because he HAD the models ready, he had already used Sinon's IRL (Shino) model in Part 1, just with sluttier clothes, her model was probably readier than Lisbeth's who actually had to be made from scratch for Part 2 XD
He probably used premade models and just edited them. I wish he would share the cards and scenes. I wouldn't mind paying him extra. Koikatsu scenes on VR are noice.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
does anyone else think that what happened in this update should have been for april? because of the way the speedrun was in the end did anyone find this scene? the sound action during the fight in the cabin ruins that moment?
木屋插入闪图.gif

zorowang

Apr 21, 2021
Anybody encountered error when trying to access the blog after Asuna & Inoda's 'mother & son' roleplay in the apartment? Can't load image after clicking on the latest post.

Untitled.png

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Don't jinx it. If we go by his usual release time, 63 days.

He probably used premade models and just edited them. I wish he would share the cards and scenes. I wouldn't mind paying him extra. Koikatsu scenes on VR are noice.
The exact scene no but the same sex animation probably a few of them look the same as some other Koikatsu video like Suguha blowjob at the start.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
does anyone else think that what happened in this update should have been for april? because of the way the speedrun was in the end did anyone find this scene? the sound action during the fight in the cabin ruins that moment?
View attachment 3391100
This is most likely because of how Fujino is nor firmly making two types of "PoVs" for most scenes, Kirito's and the ones involved in the scene (Kinda like the train scene between Asuna and Inoda). He himself says at the end that he didn't have time to add the PoV from inside the cabin to the Recollection Room, that one will probably not have any showing of the outside and so have full sound on it of them getting worked up and then fucking XP

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
does anyone else think that what happened in this update should have been for april?
Scenes were great, but in terms of the story, it was too much in my opinion. At the very least, door sex shouldn't have been included. According to my personal progression system, hidden sex and sex in front of your partner are in different leagues.

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
was short update, but much better seriously how creator made part one so fast, surprised he decided to slow it down in part two, should of been done in first, part 1 don't believe in because tech isn't there, yeah no i feel you could of did ntr like slow drum and then increase the beats.

personally this point just speed it up, with that...the mother is annoying, but she has fallen, and daughter just going follow

can't wait for update, im actually excited to see more now

Reactions: DicksInSpace

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Unless you can find a quote from Fuijino saying that the random library girl was changed to Sinon then it is not the absolute truth. We only know he had Sinon in slutty and FOG outfit ready but we don't know if her schoolgirl outfit was ready yet. You can't assume just because it might be easier to make a new model using a existing model then he had the Sinon school outfit model ready.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
View attachment 3391100
from what he wrote this content was in the works 2 updates ago to be added to the last update, but because he had problem he released the last update with less content to focus on this, and I think it would've been really good if it was released together with the last because it was extra-story heavy, I didn't see the insertion scene just rub and then the fuck after.

Lazym3

Oct 5, 2023
So we expecting more sex scene in april, i can wait i hope nothing will go wrong in the next 2 months.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Unless you can find a quote from Fuijino saying that the random library girl was changed to Sinon then it is not the absolute truth. We only know he had Sinon in slutty and FOG outfit ready but we don't know if her schoolgirl outfit was ready yet. You can't assume just because it might be easier to make a new model using a existing model then he had the Sinon school outfit model ready.
Dude, there is literally dozens of the outfits for all the SAO cast for KK online, even if Fujino had 100% done the actual models from 0 he would have had no issues at all finding Sinon's clothes in literally a few minutes XP And while we have no quote of Fujino saying that, we literally had him saying he went back and ADDED content to the first week that wasn't gonna be there in the first place, he specifically did that just because people complained about the lack of content and he acted on it, this IS a fact :O

Aeghor

Jul 30, 2023
Does anyone know what to do at this point, I have tried everything but it doesn't make any progress,
Inoda is stuck there

1709057661082.png

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Dude, there is literally dozens of the outfits for all the SAO cast for KK online, even if Fujino had 100% done the actual models from 0 he would have had no issues at all finding Sinon's clothes in literally a few minutes XP And while we have no quote of Fujino saying that, we literally had him saying he went back and ADDED content to the first week that wasn't gonna be there in the first place, he specifically did that just because people complained about the lack of content and he acted on it, this IS a fact :O
I won't argue if it is hard to create a Sinon school outfit and it is fact that he did went back and added content to the first release. That content like Hebishima and Sugu in the beginning, Inoda and the school prostitute, and reworking Kyouko. But never did I hear from him about replacing the random librarian girl with Sinon. I can admit it could have been Fujino thought a random NPC was fine as the librarian but later changed her to Sinon. Why can't you accept the simple reason of him not having enough time to make a Sinon school model for the first release so a generic model was used as placeholder is just as possible?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes