4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Strix1234

Mar 31, 2022
Yeah, sorry, but I was just trying to be as impartial judging this as I felt I could after playing the update. As someone who doesn't care much for the main story I could "feel" the obviously rushed parts more easily because I wasn't dancing over the moon about Inoda finally getting to fuck Asuna willingly (In-game at least), so the way things felt 'off' for the sake of convenience stood out more. Suguha being there in the cafe for example, as you said, felt like it could have been the beginning of her showing even more of her concern about him and his relationship with Asuna from the last update, but it was simply cut short and her being there was pointless and could have easily have been Agil instead who already was around earlier. And then Leafa showing up in FOG but immediately being turned off felt like how a before-previous-update interaction with her would have gone, aka the typical excuse for her to get fucked again by Hebishima while the plot tried to paint it as "Kirito's fault", so it felt even more off for me.

Once again, if this was just Fujino being tired/overwhelmed and deciding to put it off then it can't be helped, but my fear is that it felt like he completely dropped the previous new storyline he had added for her that I was so excited about because of said tiredness, given it was much easier than focusing on a Suguha development 'nobody' cared about :(
I imagine Fujino might change stuff and flesh out everything on this update since he will have a long time until the next one hopefully. He still has to do the inside of the tree house and whatever suguha and hebishima where doing. So it is a good opportunity to also go back and change stuff he already did to be better.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
0.32版本 修復內容

1、 修復6/1以及6/4回想豬田回想黑屏問題

2、 修復下城區蛇島和詩乃在錯誤時間持續出現問題

3、 修復6/9據點一樓豬田路徑錯誤問題

4、 修復6/11便利店御宅族事件卡死問題

5、 修復6/11樹屋內玩家卡死問題(至少我反覆測試未發生問題)

6、 修復6/11樹屋出門追逐鴿子仍然可以返回樹屋的問題

7、 修復豬田博客卡死問題

8、 降低三分之二的戰鬥大招技能音效聲音

9、 修復英文版perk、狀態未翻譯問題

I have been working over time recently and to make the game in this condition. I barely sleep 4 hours a day to make this update. Unfortunately In March, I still have to work over time for a while, so I think I have to take a break. I'm sorry there will be no update in March. but still I will spare some time to do the preparation task of the game. Thank you for understanding.

Version 0.32 Patch Notes:

1. Fixed the black screen issue in the Inoda flashback on June 1st and 4th.

2. Fixed the issue where Hebishima and Sinon appeared at the wrong time in the downtown area.

3. Fixed the incorrect path in the Inoda route on the first floor of the base on June 9th.

4. Fixed the freezing issue in the otaku event at the convenience store on June 11th.

5. Fixed the player freezing issue inside the treehouse on June 11th (I tested it multiple times and didn't encounter any issues).

6. Fixed the issue where players could return to the treehouse after chasing the pigeon outside on June 11th.

7. Fixed the freezing issue with Inoda's blog.

8. Reduced the volume of some skills sound effects by two-thirds.

9. Fixed the untranslated perk and status issues in the English version.

中文ver0.32:
Mega

En ver0.32:
Mega

I request the mod remove the English Fix links.
Thanks again for being a hero without cape, King!

In my head she just called Hebishima to do a quest with her and he used that opportunity to harass her or try to prod her relationship with Kirito.
NGL, I would LOVE if it really was just that, as it would mean that her new development wasn't just thrown outta the window, but I honestly couldn't see it that way at first glance from how the narration seemed to imply: Reminder, here Leafa/Suguha does NOT play the game for fun or because she liked it, at least as far as we know, unlike her Canon self, she only started playing because Hebishima made her do so and every time she has been only before was mainly because of Hebishima too, so for her to call him over right after having logged in just for Kirito but being turned down seemed to indicate she was doing so to fuck, which was a regression to her new character. Granted, I would love it if the next update Fujino proves me wrong, but my worry comes from the fact that's how the narrative seemed to come across at that moment, especially as right afterward we embark on a quest whose entire purpose is for Kirito getting full-on-NTR-ed again XP

Reactions: Strix1234

Strix1234

Mar 31, 2022
I liked the Asuna developments in this chapter,maybe it was a bit too sudden but i can understand the whole FGO vs Reality dichotomy that she is going trough and beeing reinforced.

I am not too hopeful where Suguha's storyline is going however,personally i still belive that she just called Hebishima to do a questline and not to get instantly fucked by him but im not 100% sure. Also she barely showed up,once in the cafe where she said some meaningless lines and once in the game as Leafa where Kirito said he had something else to do (Very understandable since he doesnt even know Leafa is Sugu)

Tho that might come down to this update beeing "rushed" to meet the monthly quota and Fujino beeing burnt out.

Ps:I tought it was funny the movie Asuna and Kirito went to watch was by Director "Fujino" where it was a long movie with the characters having a lot of dialogue with intense action scenes.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
I imagine Fujino might change stuff and flesh out everything on this update since he will have a long time until the next one hopefully. He still has to do the inside of the tree house and whatever suguha and hebishima where doing. So it is a good opportunity to also go back and change stuff he already did to be better.
yeah, maybe the admin is talking to another entity, that can rewind time, so only Asuna remembers it as a dream :p

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I hope he doesn't do this. It is one thing to put in things he didn't have time to finish like Asuna's POV and Alice's story on Thursday. But going back to change what you already released is such a bad practice. I know with hotfixes you can change anything and release it again. But speaking as a software developer, doing that only makes you less careful when releasing if you know you can always go back and change it. Also thinking about how you could fix something instead of focusing on the future is just stressful and unhealthy.

Strix1234

Mar 31, 2022
I hope he doesn't do this. It is one thing to put in things he didn't have time to finish like Asuna's POV and Alice's story on Thursday. But going back to change what you already released is such a bad practice. I know with hotfixes you can change anything and release it again. But speaking as a software developer, doing that only makes you less careful when releasing if you know you can always go back and change it. Also thinking about how you could fix something instead of focusing on the future is just stressful and unhealthy.
I mean he does have 2 months if he thinks something he did was poorly made or rushed i dont see why he couldnt change it for the better after all this seems like both a product and a passion project for him. Tho admitedly i havent used RPG Maker enough to know how hard or easy it is to retroactively add stuff to a story.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Sadly, it wouldn't be the first time he did this, as if you recall he added a lot of things back to the first few days of the first week, even including Sinon earlier by having her replace the random librarian girl to add more CGs, but yeah, I would prefer if he didn't exhaust himself.

Any bets on who can challenge Administrator?
My bets:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
damn, I didn't think of her, good bet ;)

I just used 0.32 to check the now-translated new perks AND go check the door that indicates Administrator is talking with someone XP Honestly, I personally don't think she's talking with someone 'opposing' her, tbh, it's clear now that Fujino is using her mainly as a plot device to further facilitate NTR, nevermind the fact she's no longer what she was in Canon but a straight-up God. Unless he went and once again fundamentally changed something of Canon that was supposed to be exactly the same (Like he did with Suguha's arc despite Sugou and ALO apparently still having happened XD), both Yui and Heathcliff are nothing but virtual data (Nevermind how he specifically has excluded Yui from the story for very obvious plot-reasons), so there is no way either of them could be an 'issue' for Administrator.

If anything, I would imagine she may be talking with either Asuna or Inoda to indirectly affect them even more and speed up the NTR even faster :p

Reactions: 4ung-4ang

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
I mean he does have 2 months if he thinks something he did was poorly made or rushed i dont see why he couldnt change it for the better after all this seems like both a product and a passion project for him. Tho admitedly i havent used RPG Maker enough to know how hard or easy it is to retroactively add stuff to a story.
It wouldn't be a big issue if he does this right now before moving on, but I agree with king, it's a bad practice. Another thing to consider is the possible and likely shitstorm from the supporters. ^^

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SwordArtOnlineTheTrapOfBreathConcealedMagic-P2v0.32
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Sadly, it wouldn't be the first time he did this, as if you recall he added a lot of things back to the first few days of the first week, even including Sinon earlier by having her replace the random librarian girl to add more CGs, but yeah, I would prefer if he didn't exhaust himself.
Exactly what I am hoping to avoid. He reworked the first Part 2 update so many times and it was always not good enough. In hindsight it was better to let it go and move on.

But on the subject of the library girl, I always believed it was always meant to be Sinon. It was at the beginning he did not have the models ready so a generic one was used. I refused to believe introduced Sinon in Part 1 with Hebishima and he would not use her immediately in Part 2.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes