4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
This was Kirito's POV of the event. Of course we don't get enough to satisfy us. We have to wait to get update to get Asuna's POV for the full experience. There is even the in-game explanation of his new skill to explain why he can't hear sounds unrelated to battle.

It is like the Lustful Night all over again. We have a wait extra long time for the hottest sex scene so far. Damn Fujino and his torture.
That part makes this the most amusing to me. This is too similar to the lustful night, because we have to wait for a long period of time again. Hopefully it's not another 5 months like the last time.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
That part makes this the most amusing to me. This is too similar to the lustful night, because we have to wait for a long period of time again. Hopefully it's not another 5 months like the last time.
As long as he doesn't announce he has to leave the country again. My little kokoro can't take the pain again.

• Sad
Reactions: soltyice

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
Absolutely valid points. I would argue that the portrayal of the MC is also crucial for a good NTR. The MC should not be completely clueless; he should figure out at some point that something is wrong and at least comment on things and try to interfere at times. There are many ways to portray believable behavior, such as overconfidence, fear of confrontation, emotional dependence, lack of suspicion, etc. There is no need to make the MC blind, deaf, and braindead ^^
I agree, and in the part 2 where Kirito become suspicious on what is happening is exactly what you are talking about. And it's good.

I think when his cuckold meter goes high enough, he will start to enjoy it.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
I agree, and in the part 2 where Kirito become suspicious on what is happening is exactly what you are talking about. And it's good.

I think when his cuckold meter goes high enough, he will start to enjoy it.
I was talking more general, referring to "what makes a good NTR game" ;)
But yeah, he got some right upgrades in Part 2, but with the latest release his personality changed in an unfitting way.

As for the cuck meter, I wonder how it will be implemented when it's high enough, or maybe there will be just a cuck ending if it's at 100 by the end of the game.
Somehow I don't believe that Fujino is going to make a story split at some point, as that means double work.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

motoORIGINAL

Apr 4, 2021
This Update was fuckinggg greeeeaaatt
See ya all next month with Another great Update and more time to develop the story.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Somehow I don't believe that Fujino is going to make a story split at some point, as that means double work.
Probably not a story split until the we get to the ending but he should make some events that is only viewable if the cuck or anxiety meter is high enough. All the choices we got so far are so pointless.

Something like:
Kirito: Alice is about to be raped by criminals in FOG. What should I do?
Choice 1: Rescue her with Klein. I am a Paragon Protagonist.
Choice 2: (High Cuckhold required) This is just a game. I will just watch. Maybe I will send the video to Klein so he can enjoy too. This is the Renegade way.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I was talking more general, referring to "what makes a good NTR game" ;)
But yeah, he got some right upgrades in Part 2, but with the latest release his personality changed in an unfitting way.

As for the cuck meter, I wonder how it will be implemented when it's high enough, or maybe there will be just a cuck ending if it's at 100 by the end of the game.
Also, I would argue that his 'sudden shift' in Part 2 is even more unnatural and makes his portrayal feel even weirder, tbh, like, Kirito went from suddenly being blinder than a mole and dumber than a Twitter user to being so sharp he seemed paranoid for a week straight, then started fluctuating back and forth and then once again went full retard with the latest update XP

And yeah, I'm pretty sure that the only thing different will be the ending and maybe whatever 'epilogue' the game has depending on if you go the Cuck "Route" or not. MAYBE Fujino may do at most a whole day that is different depending on if you go one route or the other, but there is no way he will do a full-on-completely-separate route of a whole week or something.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Probably not a story split until the we get to the ending but he should make some events that is only viewable if the cuck or anxiety meter is high enough. All the choices we got so far are so pointless.

Something like:
Kirito: Alice is about to be raped by criminals in FOG. What should I do?
Choice 1: Rescue her with Klein. I am a Paragon Protagonist.
Choice 2: (High Cuckhold required) This is just a game. I will just watch. Maybe I will send the video to Klein so he can enjoy too. This is the Renegade way.
Agree on your Idea, but enjoying rape, idk dude :sneaky:

Last edited:

Sora076

Formerly 'kossgreg'
Nov 25, 2020
This Update was fuckinggg greeeeaaatt
See ya all next month with Another great Update and more time to develop the story.
Sorry to lower your hype but dev said will take 1 month rest so the next update will propably be end of April

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes