4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023
Yeah, it was, Asuna never once had actual sex willingly with Inoda in Part 1, not even in VR, outside the Rainy Night, and that was quite sketchy on how 'willing' she was, especially after Part 2. That's why this update technically was such a big jump for them even if she's using the 'excuse' of it not counting because it's in VR XP
In part 1 she did a lot of kinky stuff with him with the excuse it wasn't sex.
But Inoda got his dick inside her way before the stormy night.
Remember the part where they are in the clothes store, giving him some tights job, he films it and shares it online, saying he got half his dick inside her.

She obviously knew he wanted to fuck her after that and still continued.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
In part 1 she did a lot of kinky stuff with him with the excuse it wasn't sex.
But Inoda got his dick inside her way before the stormy night.
Remember the part where they are in the clothes store, giving him some tights job, he films it and shares it online, saying he got half his dick inside her.

She obviously knew he wanted to fuck her after that and still continued.
I always took that statement as Inoda bragging out of his ass, which was all he was doing in the Online Forum back then honestly XD Like, Asuna WAS acting completely retarded for the sake of the NTR plot, like almost everyone really, but I like to think that if Inoda had ACTUALLY put half his dick inside her, raw, at that moment, she would have kicked him away and the plot would have ended right there, I don't think she was stupid enough to keep going like nothing happened if he did penetrate her, or even half of it, in the middle of a public place :D

Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023
I always took that statement as Inoda bragging out of his ass, which was all he was doing in the Online Forum back then honestly XD Like, Asuna WAS acting completely retarded for the sake of the NTR plot, like almost everyone really, but I like to think that if Inoda had ACTUALLY put half his dick inside her, raw, at that moment, she would have kicked him away and the plot would have ended right there, I don't think she was stupid enough to keep going like nothing happened if he did penetrate her, or even half of it, in the middle of a public place :D
He was bragging, but never lied.

Asuna was horny, Kirito didn't fuck her in a while and she was already comparing dicks between them.

She was enjoying it, as long as it wasn't sex she felt it was OK.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
He was bragging, but never lied.

Asuna was horny, Kirito didn't fuck her in a while and she was already comparing dicks between them.

She was enjoying it, as long as it wasn't sex she felt it was OK.
He was calling Asuna his girlfriend or his wife to the forum. Not even worth mentioning all the times he lies to everyone IRL. Inoda lies all the time. Fortunately he is a NTRman in a NTR game. Eventually his lies will be come the truth. But not right now.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
He was calling Asuna his girlfriend or his wife to the forum. Not even worth mentioning all the times he lies to everyone IRL. Inoda lies all the time. Fortunately he is a NTRman in a NTR game. Eventually his lies will be come the truth. But not right now.
Oh they totally will come true
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Queen_Nothing

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Oh they totally will come true
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ROFLMAO:
That damn perk lists spoils so much. But even without it, it is the fate of the main female in NTR stories to become NTRman's GF/cumdump unless he discards her. Asuna's fate is set. The only variable is what will happen to Sugu, Alice, and Sinon in the end.

maliciouspuppy

Mar 2, 2020
This is probably a stupid question, but does Fujino create all his own custom art and animations? Or is he using a software comparable to (only an example) Daz?

Dowfra

Apr 7, 2021
Uh huh, Very nice, been playing it overnight from part 1. there's still a bug around at some part but overall, i like it. Top-Notch NTR, not to fast nor too slow for their progress, especially in part 1 where Inoda just choose to F Asuna because it's inside FOG, and later he's doing it IRL.

Part 2 is a lot better tho, since i can see their development point and Kiritoz's anxiety/cuckold parameter, also the hidden camera on Asuna's body function. And there are a lot of characters from the game canonically similar to their own natures, hope the dev focusing on this part too, but we doesn't have to play it, just a scene like when Inoda being pressured by Lizbeth, or Alice being "Checked" by the guard, and we can unlock it whenever we want as their plot is particulary close to our timeline, this would be better because as we play with KRT so we don't really need to force KRT to include his story to them, but it CAN affects future storyline just like the Liz one where she ended up supporting Inoda. Anyway, It's a good filler. Clearly, Part 2 has a lot of improvement and that's amazing...

BUT DAMN IT, WHY DO IT HAVE TO END ON THE GOOD PART ! Anyone know when will part 2 be completed ? or will there also be part 3 ? From what i read on the chicken's line at collection room there will be much more "Brutal" scene from Inoda, can't wait to play it. I'd have to pause the game now and wait till part 2 completed, or maybe at least around 50% progress ? (i use the search system and someone kinda said for now it's only around 33% ? 1/3 ? I can still enjoy the story and all even being still in progress game, or like unfinished manga or anything, but not for H as it stimulates other part than my brain :ROFLMAO: better wait till it's complete or halfway i guess.

Reactions: Doctorshemp

Broggert

Oct 5, 2020
Seriously what the fuck is happening, all the fucking mega files have the 0.311 version for english instead of 0.32, nothing has been updated and this fucking Bug where Inoda comes into the room screaming senpai and breaking the game, how the hell are people even playing up to the new content?

NuarisRia

May 21, 2021
i wonder how many updates are left till we can see a full scene of inoda just fckng Asuna raw with all his might irl.... the animations are pretty good and asuna tits are fantastic.... cant wait to see how the dev develops this scene.... i wonder where it will happend inoda house? asuna?...

also reading some comments above someone said that the fate of the FMC is become the NTRman cumdumb lol... so true... and alsoo.. seeing the new anxiety bar it means that Kirito will eventually will have a front row seat on the ramming of his gf world premiere....damn thats gonna be rough asf...

is a fkng shame that asuna wont be doing some swimming classes.... i would absolutely love seeing asuna getting rammed while wearing a tight sukumizu

Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023
Asuna was acting as his gf at the time.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
To be clear, the last update we saw must have been what would come out in March or April, and within the game the cabin event would be Saturday or maybe Friday but they moved it up to Thursday Due to crybaby girls who preferred to pull it off fap quickly, they didn't care about the construction of a good story, the Chinese fans contradicted themselves when they voted for slow corruption LOL

Sin sssssss.png

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Exactly, is blatantly obvious that Inoda was over-exaggerating and sprouting lies after lies for obvious reasons at the time, then posting the pics he took as 'proof' of his brags. With how overly-massive of a deal actual IRL sex with Asuna was for Part 1, I'm pretty sure anyone would see there is no way he actually "put half his dick in her" at that moment and it was just him bragging, it would just make no sense narratively speaking, especially when he had to beg on his hands and knees for Asuna to even let him do it with a condom during the rainy night and even then he had to force himself on her to begin it period XD

To be clear, the last update we saw must have been what would come out in March or April, and within the game the cabin event would be Saturday or maybe Friday but they moved it up to Thursday Due to crybaby girls who preferred to pull it off fap quickly, they didn't care about the construction of a good story, the Chinese fans contradicted themselves when they voted for slow corruption LOL

View attachment 3405214
To this day I keep thinking the polls were a terrible idea because of how unrestricted they were, Fujino had them available to ALL public and he didn't even restrict them to one vote per google account. No result that came from them could EVER have been valid because all it would take is for one troll/obsessive person to have known about them to start spamming votes on their preferred option for an hour straight or more and Fujino wouldn't have been able to know the difference from legitimate results. However the fact that he made a second one the exact same way clearly means he took the results of the first quite seriously and it only further complicated things for him sadly -_-

Reactions: 4ung-4ang

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
BUT DAMN IT, WHY DO IT HAVE TO END ON THE GOOD PART ! Anyone know when will part 2 be completed ? or will there also be part 3 ? From what i read on the chicken's line at collection room there will be much more "Brutal" scene from Inoda, can't wait to play it. I'd have to pause the game now and wait till part 2 completed, or maybe at least around 50% progress ? (i use the search system and someone kinda said for now it's only around 33% ? 1/3 ? I can still enjoy the story and all even being still in progress game, or like unfinished manga or anything, but not for H as it stimulates other part than my brain :ROFLMAO: better wait till it's complete or halfway i guess.
Nobody knows; it all depends on the dev. He could go super fast now and make Asuna fall within a week, or drag it out. It's also questionable if he can fit all the planned content into Part 2 due to space restrictions of RPGM; because of this, he had to split Part 1 already.

Dowfra

Apr 7, 2021
Nobody knows; it all depends on the dev. He could go super fast now and make Asuna fall within a week, or drag it out. It's also questionable if he can fit all the planned content into Part 2 due to space restrictions of RPGM; because of this, he had to split Part 1 already.
Ahhh okayy, but i do hope the dev would update it on regular basis so the fans can predict when it will come out and list the progress as how far the game has been developed properly at the time. Like, once a month maybe ? but with a lot of progress being made at the time. rather than being too fast or unorganized like updating it 1 to 2 scene per update/week. :sneaky:

Never heard about space restriction of RPGM before since i theres a game out there that have like 3-5GB (Ex : Oneone1 games) but guess it's like you gotta use a pro account or something to create it ?, or maybe theres another reason as to why he split the part 1,.. I don't really mind about this tho, as long as the next part got better.
Hmmmm, but that also mean there is a chance for him to make the game a trilogy for part 3 then :unsure:

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Ahhh okayy, but i do hope the dev would update it on regular basis so the fans can predict when it will come out and list the progress as how far the game has been developed properly at the time. Like, once a month maybe ? but with a lot of progress being made at the time. rather than being too fast or unorganized like updating it 1 to 2 scene per update/week. :sneaky:

Never heard about space restriction of RPGM before since i theres a game out there that have like 3-5GB (Ex : Oneone1 games) but guess it's like you gotta use a pro account or something to create it ?, or maybe theres another reason as to why he split the part 1,.. I don't really mind about this tho, as long as the next part got better.
Hmmmm, but that also mean there is a chance for him to make the game a trilogy for part 3 then :unsure:
I'm not an expert in RPGM; that's just what I've read.

As for the development, usually, we get one update per month. The dev also provides weekly reports on that update. But right now, he needs to take a break due to working overtime and personal problems, so the next update will be in 2 months.

The situation is a bit unclear right now because there have been complaints by the supporters; they were unhappy with the slow progression, so Fujino was forced to quicken up the main story and change the initial plan. Because of that, it's hard to predict how the dev is going to implement things in the future; some of us worry that some side stories might be cut or at least butchered.

Truth be told, it seems most players are just here for scenes with Asuna x Inoda and don't care for the story, pacing and side characters.

About content, the dev already mentioned that there will be two endings, and there are also some spoilers about upcoming and endgame content, so don't read the perk list that has been posted to avoid heavy spoilers.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes