4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Hey Guys, was able to extract Most of the videos of the most recent PART 2 animations and Interpolated them to 32 FPS and 64 FPS
LINK TO GOFILE -
LINK TO GOOGLEDRIVE - Google Drive
There are 4 RAR files
32.Rar - Animation interpolated to 32 FPS
64.Rar - Animation interpolated to 64 FPS
Extended 32.rar - Animation Interpolated and looped to increase lenght to 32 FPS
Extended 64.rar - Animation Interpolated and looped to increase lenght to 64 FPS
Very well done. Thanks for doing it. Now you have done this once, I can expect you to do this for every update from now on, right? ;)

Last edited:

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Weren’t you trying like charge a dollar a few pages ago for what the other guy just uploaded for free lmao
they asked me about my ko fi and I told them how now that I have fixed it with audios it's another thing lol not everything in life in free baby

Last edited:

Vampire_Lord

Aug 9, 2020
To be clear, the last update we saw must have been what would come out in March or April, and within the game the cabin event would be Saturday or maybe Friday but they moved it up to Thursday Due to crybaby girls who preferred to pull it off fap quickly, they didn't care about the construction of a good story, the Chinese fans contradicted themselves when they voted for slow corruption LOL

View attachment 3405214
how you got the english perks ? i dont have those

Reactions: d8games

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Hey Guys, was able to extract Most of the videos of the most recent PART 2 animations and Interpolated them to 32 FPS and 64 FPS
LINK TO GOFILE -
LINK TO GOOGLEDRIVE - Google Drive
There are 4 RAR files
32.Rar - Animation interpolated to 32 FPS
64.Rar - Animation interpolated to 64 FPS
Extended 32.rar - Animation Interpolated and looped to increase lenght to 32 FPS
Extended 64.rar - Animation Interpolated and looped to increase lenght to 64 FPS
what program do you use to interpolate? my py google collab is no longer valid.

Nov 24, 2017
I know it's unlikely to happen, but man, I'd really love to see Inoda get cucked and have Asuna turn into a public toilet.

I do have some hope that with Fujino implying he might revert to making the story he wants to make instead of what the polls have forced him to make might mean that something like that could happen, but probably not. :p It's pretty obvious that before all the complaining that he suffered on ci-en that he was planning on Asuna having more sexual partners. But all that complaining forced him to scale that back and make Asuna "less available".

NTR to the NTR'd degree. Mmmmm. Poetic justice and all that. :D

Reactions: xanon515x

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I know it's unlikely to happen, but man, I'd really love to see Inoda get cucked and have Asuna turn into a public toilet.

I do have some hope that with Fujino implying he might revert to making the story he wants to make instead of what the polls have forced him to make might mean that something like that could happen, but probably not. :p It's pretty obvious that before all the complaining that he suffered on ci-en that he was planning on Asuna having more sexual partners. But all that complaining forced him to scale that back and make Asuna "less available".

NTR to the NTR'd degree. Mmmmm. Poetic justice and all that. :D
As much as I myself think that would be poetic justice, I don't really know WHERE you got that idea, LOL XD Since the beginning, before he started widely listening to people's complaints and putting polls, FUJINO himself was the one who shut down the idea of Asuna doing it with anyone else but Inoda and Kirito and had to reply several times to comments that expected otherwise with denials. He even went the extra-mile of having her be the ONLY girl not included in the poll of the others getting more sex scenes with others because it was always his choice Inoda was gonna be the only one to bang Asuna :O

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
As much as I myself think that would be poetic justice, I don't really know WHERE you got that idea, LOL XD Since the beginning, before he started widely listening to people's complaints and putting polls, FUJINO himself was the one who shut down the idea of Asuna doing it with anyone else but Inoda and Kirito and had to reply several times to comments that expected otherwise with denials. He even went the extra-mile of having her be the ONLY girl not included in the poll of the others getting more sex scenes with others because it was always his choice Inoda was gonna be the only one to bang Asuna :O
Yeah, it wouldn't make sense storywise. Asuna is not addicted to sex; she is addicted to Inoda as her perfect partner both physically and mentally.

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Since we don't know what the results were from the polls, we don't necessarily know how the polls might have influenced Fujino towards making the updates the way they are. I posted this before, but before the polls even came out, a lot of the groundwork was there to do a soft reset of the story line with Asuna and Inoda's relationship.

People probably don't like it, but I felt like Fujino wanted to focus on a slow burn with how the first update of Part 2 was set up. Maybe multiple people voted for slow burn again and so Fujino kept doing what he wanted to do, but the vocal outrage against continuing as planned created the update we currently have. With how jarring it is, it feels weird where exactly Fujino wants to go with the story and what he intends to accomplish. Basically I feel like people might misinterpret this update as something that Fujino wanted to do by "going back to form", when Fujino was the one who did majority of the changes without prompt to begin with.

I however wouldn't know where we're going other than assuming we'll probably go more linear, since I think Fujino is going back to form to cater to all the people that complained loudly. The message at the end seems to imply Fujino will write the story the way they want, and it's a little weird/jarring after the current update. Does this mean he sped up Asuna and Inoda's relationship just to cater to people, but then say he's going back to doing what he wants? Or was it that he wanted to speed up their relationship to begin with? It's mainly weird because if Fujino wanted to do that, then the reset (which no one voted on and was decided by him) didn't need to happen.

So yeah who knows?

Reactions: 4ung-4ang

El Goblino

Aug 18, 2019
I was confused about the whole reset thing with Asuna and Inoda having sex both ingame and irl then in part 2 it declares they've only just had sex. So is the latter half of Part 1 just not canon? does Fujino address what parts are still in line with his vision of the storyline and what parts aren't?

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
I was confused about the whole reset thing with Asuna and Inoda having sex both ingame and irl then in part 2 it declares they've only just had sex. So is the latter half of Part 1 just not canon? does Fujino address what parts are still in line with his vision of the storyline and what parts aren't?
It's more like a soft reset of Asuna and Inoda's relationship. Asuna views her having sex with Inoda as a mistake and was overall trying to distance herself from him. But the story is just ramping back up to her just wanting to pursue pleasure over her morals.

In regards to the sex ingame for Part 1, Asuna was not conscious for each one. She was unconscious or in a bugged state that Inoda took advantage of to have fun. The lustful rainy night at the end of Part 1 is the first time Asuna is aware she's had sex with Inoda in any way, shape, or form.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, it wouldn't make sense storywise. Asuna is not addicted to sex; she is addicted to Inoda as her perfect partner both physically and mentally.
Or at least that's the excuse Fujino goes for her to be a NTR-ed Slut XD

It's more like a soft reset of Asuna and Inoda's relationship. Asuna views her having sex with Inoda as a mistake and was overall trying to distance herself from him. But the story is just ramping back up to her just wanting to pursue pleasure over her morals.

In regards to the sex ingame for Part 1, Asuna was not conscious for each one. She was unconscious or in a bugged state that Inoda took advantage of to have fun. The lustful rainy night at the end of Part 1 is the first time Asuna is aware she's had sex with Inoda in any way, shape, or form.
Like Gaka said, Asuna was never aware at all when they did it in-game during Part 1, that was all Inoda taking advantage of super-convenient situations, and the 'reset' in Part 2 is because Fujino wanted indeed to go for a slow-burn situation so rather than having Asuna be instantly corrupted after tasting Inoda's dick IRL once, she had her have a more 'realistic' reaction that you usually never see in NTR games and regret it instantly, thus causing the 'soft reset' for Part 2 (Which is what caused most of the complaints to start and eventually led to Fujino going back and forth with polls and trying to please everyone).

Reactions: 4ung-4ang

ron34

Nov 18, 2018
Like Gaka said, Asuna was never aware at all when they did it in-game during Part 1, that was all Inoda taking advantage of super-convenient situations, and the 'reset' in Part 2 is because Fujino wanted indeed to go for a slow-burn situation so rather than having Asuna be instantly corrupted after tasting Inoda's dick IRL once, she had her have a more 'realistic' reaction that you usually never see in NTR games and regret it instantly, thus causing the 'soft reset' for Part 2 (Which is what caused most of the complaints to start and eventually led to Fujino going back and forth with polls and trying to please everyone).
My take is that Fujino went for the slow-burn because that's what the polls wanted. However, rather than getting a slow-burn, we got Inoda's and Asuna's relationship take a back seat for other characters, which is where the complaints arose. Now he is going to ignore the polls, and make what he wanted in the first place. In my opinion, this is were all his focus should've been from the start. Now that you have Asuna and Inoda having a sexual relationship in FOG, you can than let Kirito go have his adventure with Klein and Alice, while Asuna and Inoda keep building their relationship.

No progress report today?
Doubt we'll get anything, since the update will be until the end of April.

Reactions: Toushiro
Nov 14, 2023
Trued using save data from earlier versions with .32 but it just says bug report and some file are missing i think, need save meant for present available version

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes