4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Yes, I found his appearance in FOG weird as well, especially with those hobo clothes ^^

I just thought it would be hilarious if he really changed by the end of the game. Asuna could also give him some decent advice on fashion, including a return to the shop for some action. :D
Realistically Inoda should change physically by the end of the game. Not sure if Fujino will give him a different model though. He is eating healthy food and getting plenty of physical exercise, particularly cardio. Also it is a proven fact that confident is sexy. Any man would be oozing confidence if they had Asuna.

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
So my save of 0.25 worked with 0.3. The only thing I did was replace the ENTIRE save folder rather than copy only the save files over. It started where we left off in 0.25 in the dream world and there you could exit it to the next day. I'll try the same method in the next update that gets released to see if it still works.

Last edited:
Reactions: LordFrz

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
My take on the controversy surrounding Fujino and Part 2 is that when I started playing Part 2 when it was released initiallty I had 1 thought in mind; this game was meant to have a LOT of content in it. I mean what game is there that has 6 hours of content in just the initial version?

Now we're at version 0.3 and it has over 16 HOURS of content. Most people do not even realize what 16 hours of content means in this industry. Take a look at a majority of popular RPGM games and only a handful could even compare to this game. It's my belief that Fujino had the dream of going big and make a game which would dwarf other games in comparison and I believe it has.

I mean, look at the gameplay itself, few other developers take it upon themselves to improve the game as much as Fujino has. And even with all the people telling him otherwise he has remained true to his original ideas and is continuing to strive for even more. I think this game is truly phenomenal in the respect that it a testament to how much you can improve when developing an RPGM game.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
My take on the controversy surrounding Fujino and Part 2 is that when I started playing Part 2 when it was released initiallty I had 1 thought in mind; this game was meant to have a LOT of content in it. I mean what game is there that has 6 hours of content in just the initial version?

Now we're at version 0.3 and it has over 16 HOURS of content. Most people do not even realize what 16 hours of content means in this industry. Take a look at a majority of popular RPGM games and only a handful could even compare to this game. It's my belief that Fujino had the dream of going big and make a game which would dwarf other games in comparison and I believe it has.

I mean, look at the gameplay itself, few other developers take it upon themselves to improve the game as much as Fujino has. And even with all the people telling him otherwise he has remained true to his original ideas and is continuing to strive for even more. I think this game is truly phenomenal in the respect that it a testament to how much you can improve when developing an RPGM game.
The problem is that everybody had different expectations at the start of Part 2.

There is no doubt that Fujino improved the gameplay and story, but to people who don't care for such things, it's just a big drawback from Part 1.

What I mean is that different people value different content. Most players expected follow-up scenes to Part 1, so from their perspective, we got 16 hours of gameplay with much fewer and "worse" scenes. It's understandable that it's disappointing to them. But I agree, that doesn't mean you shouldn't respect the amount of work that Fujino put into Part 2.

togainumaki

Sep 5, 2021
Does anyone have a save file right after this scene? It bugs for me all the time. I downloaded the latest version and started from the beginning, but it still lags. This probably happened because I'm playing on JoiPlay. So, please, can anyone provide a save right after this scene?

Reactions: apollo261299

arandano

Oct 16, 2019
At least someone has already paid me, I'm going to upload it here anyway, so that certain people don't say that I'm bad, logically if you do a good job you need someone to support you XD I couldn't do it at 64 fps because I'm on a brick laptop XD I hope someone improves it

U got more links?

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
The problem is that everybody had different expectations at the start of Part 2.

There is no doubt that Fujino improved the gameplay and story, but to people who don't care for such things, it's just a big drawback from Part 1.

What I mean is that different people value different content. Most players expected follow-up scenes to Part 1, so from their perspective, we got 16 hours of gameplay with much fewer and "worse" scenes. It's understandable that it's disappointing to them. But I agree, that doesn't mean you shouldn't respect the amount of work that Fujino put into Part 2.
Yeah, the root problem is that Fujino wanted to try something new but most of the people following it never wanted that. The people following him from before this game were expecting instant-corruption NTR and most of the people who came for this game only did it because they heard "SAO NTR", not because they were looking for some amazing careful plot or effort put into a long game. It's extremely sad to think in hindsight, but the truth of the matter is that almost everyone following Fujino for this game didn't WANT what he himself wanted to do for this game, and when that combined with all the issues he suffered between Part 1 and 2 is what caused the mess of the past months (After all before he had had a lot of people complain to him over things but he never let it influence him or listened to them, when he first announced he wanted to do a "Kirito becomes a cuck" Ending aside from the 'normal' one he got a lot of that for example).

Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023
That's the fall of Slutsuna.

Inoda lost some weight, didn't he? It would be so amusing if he gets buff by the end of the game due to all the "exercises." :ROFLMAO:

Great Job btw
Inoda is described as someone really fat, maybe by asian standards. But he isn't that fat in the scenes.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Does anyone have a save file right after this scene? It bugs for me all the time. I downloaded the latest version and started from the beginning, but it still lags. This probably happened because I'm playing on JoiPlay. So, please, can anyone provide a save right after this scene?
Hey there I am not sure if you still want this but here are my saves for that part you are stuck at.

Save 1: at the end of the current version
Save 2: right before the stuck part
Save 3: during the FOG event
Save 4: after the FOG event

I had stuck too but I just reloaded Save 2 and it worked fine the second time. Good luck.

sozy

Mar 15, 2020
Realistically Inoda should change physically by the end of the game. Not sure if Fujino will give him a different model though. He is eating healthy food and getting plenty of physical exercise, particularly cardio. Also it is a proven fact that confident is sexy. Any man would be oozing confidence if they had Asuna.
shit I know I would, damn sure I would

Reactions: kinglionheart

togainumaki

Sep 5, 2021
Hey there I am not sure if you still want this but here are my saves for that part you are stuck at.

Save 1: at the end of the current version
Save 2: right before the stuck part
Save 3: during the FOG event
Save 4: after the FOG event

I had stuck too but I just reloaded Save 2 and it worked fine the second time. Good luck.
Thanks my dude I really appreciate the help

Justaweeb1

Aug 24, 2023
anyone Knows how to open the gallery in the part 2 i downloaded the game with save files but i cant find any options to open the gallery or the point from where you can see past completed CGs/Scenes

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
anyone Knows how to open the gallery in the part 2 i downloaded the game with save files but i cant find any options to open the gallery or the point from where you can see past completed CGs/Scenes
It opens when you go to sleep by the end of the day.

tooukdead

Mar 5, 2024
why am i getting black screen when transfering characters in next location in the forest on first mission in FOG (3.2) :/

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes