4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

uaena

Jun 5, 2021
oozaru2023 โพสต์: 13134629 สมาชิก: 5989936 said:
น่าเสียดายที่วิดีโอล่าสุดที่ฉันเผยแพร่เป็นงานสุดท้ายของฉันในขณะนี้นับตั้งแต่พีซีของฉันเสียชีวิตเมื่อเช้านี้ เมนบอร์ดของฉันก็ตายแล้วเพื่อหางานใหม่
View attachment 3414717
[/อ้าง]Where did you get this picture from?

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
someone knows something about the latest post on ci-en of fujino, he just wrote "warning" as a title in chinese and nothing else, an error? ,

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
someone knows something about the latest post on ci-en of fujino, he just wrote "warning" as a title in chinese and nothing else, an error? ,
There is literally another line of text under it if you check, Google Translate gives this:

"Please do not leave your Penguin number or other contact information in the comments to request or share, thank you!"
Not sure what 'Penguin Number' stand for but I would say he's just telling the obvious "don't share any contact info in these public comments, people" warning, for sone reason?

proadota

Apr 14, 2019
There is literally another line of text under it if you check, Google Translate gives this:

Not sure what 'Penguin Number' stand for but I would say he's just telling the obvious "don't share any contact info in these public comments, people" warning, for sone reason?
it's QQ ID

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
I have realized that no matter where you are in the world you always encounter people without brains, how can you think of putting your personal information now because of those idiots you can no longer comment on dlsite and from what I see it was his same compatriots since penguin is QQ baidu china

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I have realized that no matter where you are in the world you always encounter people without brains, how can you think of putting your personal information now because of those idiots you can no longer comment on dlsite
Wait, what? What happened with DLSite? For that matter, what exactly happened that made Fujino comment that? I feel out of the loop about this.

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018

I saw that and I assumed that was a default warning from the site under all post, thankyou :)

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018

企鵝號 is referring to Tencent owned chat tool(QQ), as it uses a penguin as logo.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
  • Hey there
Reactions: EnterYourNameHere

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
first part was messy and rather crap, but the 2nd part is like completely different game that is actually playable. I haven't finished yet but I hope the 2nd part won't be as disappointing as older games.

hellopopcorn

Feb 23, 2019
No matter how many times I re-install this .32 update my game version still shows as 0.311 and I am stuck at the studying scene when indoa enters the room. Any suggestions? I have followed the instructions found in the search of this thread, downloading from the proper source but it still does not work. The only hint is someone said they tried 4 times and it worked but I don't understand.

aleksey2197

Mar 28, 2020
No matter how many times I re-install this .32 update my game version still shows as 0.311 and I am stuck at the studying scene when indoa enters the room. Any suggestions? I have followed the instructions found in the search of this thread, downloading from the proper source but it still does not work. The only hint is someone said they tried 4 times and it worked but I don't understand.
You just have to pass this place quickly. Like skipping the dialogue

SORM1158

Dec 7, 2023
Anyway, there are people who are profiting from his works, and boldly put their IDs in the comment area to ask people to contact him if they want to buy.

That's why he posted a warning article.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes