4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

X-Roku-

Feb 21, 2024
Thanks to the creator of the game, I've made up my mind for myself, I will try to create my own game.

Single moments will have similarities to this game. For example, a scene or dialogue or location, but I want to try to keep them to a minimum.

I also decided not to use other people's materials such as RPG maps and other people's scenes.

I want to create from RPG maps to scenes myself.

If something is going to be similar in my game, I want to create it myself and not take it from someone else's game since it's someone else's created labor.

I'm learning everything now, but now I agree with some other users, it all takes quite a bit of time.

Thanks to everyone who reads my text.

But I wanted to share at least a little bit of my thoughts with those who like to play RPG Maker. :)

et5482015

Mar 12, 2019
When this game is finally finished, I really hope that the creator will merge the games and re-make the game, improve the game mechanics and create more scenes.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
When this game is finally finished, I really hope that the creator will merge the games and re-make the game, improve the game mechanics and create more scenes.
Unlikely since the reason the game was split into parts was because the game was becoming too big with all the scenes and that was causing issues. The new scenes are possible. When Part 1 was officially released he included some bonus scenes outside the game. His plan was after finishing this he would go back and finish his other Fate games.

rinimah0509

May 9, 2021
does anyone want to share the gameplay of the game? just the final chapter bcs the game is always crash in my device. thanks

K1ng1000

Aug 14, 2023
Alguém me tirou uma dúvida, vocês já jogaram esse jogo no joyplay e se ele já trava muito ?

Last edited:

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
rofl, Kirito and consistency in one sentence? Did we play the same game? :LOL:

In fact, he is the most inconsistent character in the game.^^
it seems someone didn't read it right, I said you can modify my story as long as it's coherent lol

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
I wonder how long it'll be until a progress report will be posted? I'd guess that this upcoming Sunday/Monday will have nothing as well.

Anzai1337

Apr 30, 2022
Alguém que joga pelo joyplay pode me dizer se trava no de vocês por que o meu trava muito
Sim, no celular é bem comum os travamentos, se tiver menos que 4gb de RAM então kkkk, eu jogava em um com 6 de RAM, ainda apresentava alguns travamentos, mas nada que impedisse de jogar.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Thanks to the creator of the game, I've made up my mind for myself, I will try to create my own game.

Single moments will have similarities to this game. For example, a scene or dialogue or location, but I want to try to keep them to a minimum.

I also decided not to use other people's materials such as RPG maps and other people's scenes.

I want to create from RPG maps to scenes myself.

If something is going to be similar in my game, I want to create it myself and not take it from someone else's game since it's someone else's created labor.

I'm learning everything now, but now I agree with some other users, it all takes quite a bit of time.

Thanks to everyone who reads my text.

But I wanted to share at least a little bit of my thoughts with those who like to play RPG Maker. :)
hell yea, go for it! Good luck man.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes