4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Xic

Jul 31, 2018
I do like that game and all that I just hope we get a netori Game from Fujino at some point after this, cause I HATE netorare and Netori has so must better content when they are made from what Ive seen people do.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I guess thats something only devs and modders can do.
No, pretty sure he's talking about the auto-save XD Some of them technically happen 'mid-cutscene' because they happen when there is a 'map change', therefore if a cutscene happens right after a map change or continues after one it's possible some of them seem like they were 'saved mid-cutscene' :O

Reactions: 4ung-4ang

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
I believe if you're in the recollection room and there's a pigeon, that's the end of the update so far to my knowledge. I just finished to that point as well and since I can't interact with that swirling black mass to leave I'm assuming that's the end of the current version.

I think honestly what I'd really prefer & like to see is some better map expansions and an expansion for more free roam. Like, I don't think it's necessary to lock the player out of the swimming/ gym school area for every day only allowing access to the gym if it's Wednesday -- you'd think that the swim club, basketball clubs would at least be practicing so I'd argue these areas should be opened up. The overworld in general for that matter should be opened up.

If the hint tells me that Asuna is at her house for that matter as another example why the map should be more open to free roam, then I should be able to exit whatever map I happen to be on at that time and be able to visit the rich/ upper class district of the map and scope around.

Regarding to FOG, I should be able to access/ log in & log out at my discretion without it being left for the end of the day to close out the day, I want that to be free roam accessible and the day shouldn't end unless & until I decide that I want it to by interacting with the bed. Interacting with Kirito's bed should give two options, access FOG & Sleep till morning.

I know this game is still in a very early stage & all that jazz but I hope that's what the Dev does in future updates. I have always heavily disliked forced linear story telling restricting access to free roam forcing a focus on the main story. I don't mind it, but, Asuna is not the only character and it's very clear that Asuna is not the only girl being corrupted. So, more attention to some side events would also be nice.
Honestly sounds like a lot o me QOL updates that might sound nice in the long haul. Definitely not going to work on a project like this that’s on a monthly release basis. As evident by the poll/reactions previously most people just want the main plot to keep moving along and that’s it. I personally don’t see the point in being able to explore/free roam more since it’s just an erotic game. Not like exploring map here is going to get you rare loot/unique quests. Takes up space too in a filled game that might go to part3 just because of how much space the current scenes take. I do agree however, that in cases like we’re told Asuna is at home, then I think maybe there we can go and either peep or just listen in. Now that she’s going to be going home especially after school, there’s a reason so that Kirito actually has a reason to suspect the infidelity going on.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I do agree however, that in cases like we’re told Asuna is at home, then I think maybe there we can go and either peep or just listen in. Now that she’s going to be going home especially after school, there’s a reason so that Kirito actually has a reason to suspect the infidelity going on.
So you want a gameplay loop something like this:
1. Open up your phone to check Asuna's location. See point A in blue and point B in green.
2. Go to point A and find Asuna is not there. Wonder why Asuna is not where she is suppose to be. Anxiety Value increased.
3. Go to point B and an unknown couple having secks. Decide to stay and watch. Cuckholding Value increased.
4. Maybe give Asuna a call to see where she is.

May 9, 2020
So you want a gameplay loop something like this:
1. Open up your phone to check Asuna's location. See point A in blue and point B in green.
2. Go to point A and find Asuna is not there. Wonder why Asuna is not where she is suppose to be. Anxiety Value increased.
3. Go to point B and an unknown couple having secks. Decide to stay and watch. Cuckholding Value increased.
4. Maybe give Asuna a call to see where she is.
Yeah that's basically the process I would see happening if it could be implemented, it just adds some depth. I don't like the cuckolding value increasing so I would probably split that between two options if someone wanted to increase that value though, same with the anxiety part of the process value increasing. There were some choices earlier in the game where Kirito chooses between peeping/ not peeping, and questioning himself whether or not he believes Asuna would like or wouldn't like/ be like this (public sex) etc. Those options should increase the values of Anxiety or Cuckolding depending on what you choose.

Personally I would only increase the Anxiety values and keep the Cuckolding values as low as possible. An oblivious cuck is more erotic appealing to me than a cuck who suspects something & gets off on watching. When I see the tag "NTR" (for Netorare) my sole focus on the kink is that the Significant Other is STOLEN (as per what NTR is defined for) rather than just basic & boring cuckolding kinks. It's hotter when the Significant Other is coerced through slow gradual corruption (and/ or blackmail) to eventually enjoy cheating and being stolen from his/ her lover. For me, that aspect makes the possibility of "Revenge" a lot more likely. How can a willing cuck make the revenge arc work kink-wise if he enjoys being cucked? Makes no sense to me.

edit: It'd also make sense for the Anxiety & Cuckolding values to increase by Kirito calling Asuna to confirm where she's at and suspecting that something is going on when he hears noises (increasing cuckolding value), and when the location Asuna says she's at doesn't line up to where she actually is the Anxiety value increases because she just lied to him.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Personally I would only increase the Anxiety values and keep the Cuckolding values as low as possible. An oblivious cuck is more erotic appealing to me than a cuck who suspects something & gets off on watching. When I see the tag "NTR" (for Netorare) my sole focus on the kink is that the Significant Other is STOLEN (as per what NTR is defined for) rather than just basic & boring cuckolding kinks. It's hotter when the Significant Other is coerced through slow gradual corruption (and/ or blackmail) to eventually enjoy cheating and being stolen from his/ her lover. For me, that aspect makes the possibility of "Revenge" a lot more likely. How can a willing cuck make the revenge arc work kink-wise if he enjoys being cucked? Makes no sense to me.

edit: It'd also make sense for the Anxiety & Cuckolding values to increase by Kirito calling Asuna to confirm where she's at and suspecting that something is going on when he hears noises (increasing cuckolding value), and when the location Asuna says she's at doesn't line up to where she actually is the Anxiety value increases because she just lied to him.
The part of slow gradual corruption is what this game will give since the perks list hints Asuna will get more comfortable with cheating on Kirito. With emotional blackmail from Inoda as a bonus. The revenge part probably won't happen unless the dev makes a surprise revenge bad end. The dev already said the only endings are either Kirito knows about the cheating and enjoys it or he is blissfully unaware. The cuckold meter is probably what will determine what ending you get so the player will choose to increase it or not.

Reactions: Jeycii_

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
I will tell you that you are right and at the same time you are not:
As we know, Fujino said that part 1 had its own ending or the end of a stage and that part 2 began as a reboot but with implications from the past.That is why the corruption started so slowly because it also included the rest of the characters that had the same connection with the original plot as suguha klein alice etc.With that, we already had an idea that at some point there was going to be a day of cuckito reflection, which was the previous update to this one, but that helped the plot with the participation of Suguha playing with him while he slept.Fujino Sensei already had his vision and the path he would take, but some Patreon or pay Chinese fans who love to pull their guts fast didn't like that part, they wanted Inoda to destroy Asuna, They didn't give a shit about the construction of the story and like most They are the ones who fill the fujino pot He had to pay attention to them yes or yes, even if he says later that there is no problem, the most likely thing is that he screwed up what he had planned to do and I tried to make it as understandable as possible, it's as if he would say, look, I didn't like your latest shit, but like me I pay you you must change it,I don't know what it will be like from now on but I'm sure the problem will happen again.
heya, do you know a link to this games signatures or did ou make them yourself?

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Yeah that's basically the process I would see happening if it could be implemented, it just adds some depth. I don't like the cuckolding value increasing so I would probably split that between two options if someone wanted to increase that value though, same with the anxiety part of the process value increasing. There were some choices earlier in the game where Kirito chooses between peeping/ not peeping, and questioning himself whether or not he believes Asuna would like or wouldn't like/ be like this (public sex) etc. Those options should increase the values of Anxiety or Cuckolding depending on what you choose.

Imho, the anxiety stat seems poorly thought out in its current state. I believe its implementation negatively impacts the NTR element of the game. The introduction of the anxiety stat in part 2 raises concerns about the depth of Kirito's further character development. If he consistently wakes up with a clean slate, completely unreflective of the events causing anxiety the day before, it makes his behavioral changes appear less authentic. By that logic, he encounters the feeling that something might be wrong every day anew, can never build up awareness, and develop; he is basically blocked from interfering between Asuna x Inoda by the game's own rules.

N1rox98

May 25, 2020
Imho, the anxiety stat seems poorly thought out in its current state. I believe its implementation negatively impacts the NTR element of the game. The introduction of the anxiety stat in part 2 raises concerns about the depth of Kirito's further character development. If he consistently wakes up with a clean slate, completely unreflective of the events causing anxiety the day before, it makes his behavioral changes appear less authentic. By that logic, he encounters the feeling that something might be wrong every day anew, can never build up awareness, and develop; he is basically blocked from interfering between Asuna x Inoda by the game's own rules.
Exactly, and this system was ruined in the first two updates, I think. At the start, this stat was counterweight to the "cuckolding" and it looked really promising, cus this promised greater variability in the choice of the hero’s behavior and in the outcome of many events. Now it just currency for unseen hentai scenes. Meh.

Reactions: bucefala

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
you guys are being too much on the poor dev (your wording at least)
if you have read the comment from the chicken at the end of the content, you would know he is starting to burn out. he is living in asia while working as a corporate slave.
i was already totally surprised that his highest supporting tier was only 10usd. that shows how little he thinks his own work is actually worth, even tho he is trying to deliver so much monthly while working 24/7.

personally i would have left a lot of things from part 1 in part 2 just for its simplicity and straightforwardness of the game. i often get lost or didnt what to do, jsut because the map became so much bigger and so many more details were put in... but i assume a lot of ppl wanted different things and choices for the player so he went out of his way to listen to the feedback of everyone.

he is working hard and even if you arent happy for the implementations, words like "meh" are really disheartening for a creator. so please at least try to choose your words better

Reactions: Oppai_King

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Im sharing my review in the forum. People who scan through it, may get encouraged to play

This game is beautiful.
You can feel that the creator is really trying his best. He is really delivering. This gave has only been out for like a year but there is so much content. Much more content than other creators has put out in 2-3 years. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
I love the slow progress of corruption on the targets. Its not too fast, not too slow, just perfect. And the chapter/part finals are always so satisfying to finally see. Its just peak content and delivery for me.
And the start of part 2 was also handled really well. And how slowly the "mc" creeped himself into their life again was also funny to see. The Best part are the scenes behind the scenes. When you go to sleep and see in your dream world, just what really happened while you werent present..
The internet blog updates are also a very nice addition.
I love this, its really well done.
The dev gets better and the quality isnt worsening.
Im also feeling for the dev after reading his heartful message at the end the current content but am wishing him the best happiness in the life and enough wealth that he doesnt have to suffer. (yea NTR enjoyer and creator are no monsters xd)
Anyways, I genuinely enjoyed this game and am putting this up in my top games list. 12/10

Reactions: Opic and bucefala
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes