4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I don't know if people have read many stories or mangas with NTR themes, generally in these stories where the idiot never finds out that his wife is cheating on him, when she gets pregnant she usually makes it pass as if the child is the cuckold's, either by having sex with him or just the idiot assuming it's his.I don't know how fujno develops it in that ending, maybe inoda will find out and pass him off as cuckito's son and he will continue enjoying Asuna. or maybe he will take another path who knows
If the MC never finds out it's just cheating. There can't be a feeling of loss for the MC if he never finds out.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Nah, I don't believe Inoda will allow Asuna to have sex with Kirito. He will probably just sent her on meaningless dates to drive Kirito crazy, question himself why they don't have sex anymore. :sneaky: Also why should Asuna have sex with him if she has Inoda? ;)
At most in the never-finds-out-ending she may still do it just to keep up appearances, after all part of Kirito never finding out will have to be eventually making him believe Inoda's children are his I would imagine, as per his extreme lack of luck, especially after Sugu's seemingly complete character reversal in the last update meaning the universal rule of Kirito not getting anything 'good' is holding XP

If the MC never finds out it's just cheating. There can't be a feeling of loss for the MC if he never finds out.
You think most NTR writers care about those details XD? In modern-day, as long as a girl vaguely related or interested in the MC, even if it's completely one-sided or the MC never finds out, gets fucked by another dude, it's immediately tagged/promoted/named as NTR, hell, practically every piece of SAO NTR that uses non-Asuna girls is specifically framed like that because of the series' unique nature in that regard :p Most writers/readers just don't care, they still take it as NTR as far as they're concerned.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
At most in the never-finds-out-ending she may still do it just to keep up appearances, after all part of Kirito never finding out will have to be eventually making him believe Inoda's children are his I would imagine, as per his extreme lack of luck, especially after Sugu's seemingly complete character reversal in the last update meaning the universal rule of Kirito not getting anything 'good' is holding XP
Thats no problem, admin will make him forget about the pregnancy every day :ROFLMAO:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Thats no problem, admin will make him forget about the pregnancy every day :ROFLMAO:
Talking about Administrator in the endings made me think how ultra-hilarious it would be if she somehow also ended up fucked by Inoda just to extra-hammer Kirito's horrible luck, LOL

Hey, where does part 2 end? is it after the cabin sex scenes?
That's where the current version of the game ends, yeah, Part 2 is nowhere near finished yet :O

• Haha
Reactions: bucefala and 4-kun

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
I think that the next stormy night we will have a threesome, be it Asuna, Inoda and Liz or Asuna, Inoda and Kyoko

As Fujino said, there will be two endings:
one where cuckito is a voyeur or likes to see how inoda destroys ASUNA

the other where the cuck never finds out and the most likely thing is that if ASUNA ends up pregnant with INODA she is she will have sex with cuckito to make him believe that the child is his xd

I would like an additional ending where he finds out about the deception, but because of FGO things he ends up in a wheelchair similar to Alicitazion, aware that INODA uses Asuna Liz and Kyoko as bicycles every day, but he can't do anything, until that years later Suguha returns with her son from playing with cuckito so much in his bed while he was connected to FOG XD

View attachment 3433545
was this custommade by you? do you have more... fine samples of your work? :sneaky:

May 9, 2020
You think most NTR writers care about those details XD? In modern-day, as long as a girl vaguely related or interested in the MC, even if it's completely one-sided or the MC never finds out, gets fucked by another dude, it's immediately tagged/promoted/named as NTR, hell, practically every piece of SAO NTR that uses non-Asuna girls is specifically framed like that because of the series' unique nature in that regard :p Most writers/readers just don't care, they still take it as NTR as far as they're concerned.
Not to start another debate about "What NTR is", but, the general most direct understood meaning of Netorare is that a Significant Other is "Stolen". The theme has very VERY little to do with the focus being on the common, basic & boring AF aesthetic such as willing cuckoldry/ "sharing"/ "swinging"/ "swapping" (or just flat-out cheating is exposed & out in the open from the second it happens -- this is boring as fuck to me) of partners. There is always a cuck, I full on acknowledge that, but the direct fetish for the NTR kink is that the SO is "Stolen" from their lover through slow & gradual corruption either through blackmail or cheating.

That's why most Doujins & games you probably have seen tagged as NTR have an unwitting cuck. The cuck finding out about the infidelity is usually left for the final moments of the doujin/ game as a dramatic ending factor. (Keyword there is "Usually").

By the way, the one being "Stolen" from their "Lover" can also just be "Love Interests" as in they're just friends but get along well and that clearly one of or both actually like each other but they don't take the risk out of fear etc. So the person being "Stolen" doesn't necessarily have to be in a relationship with the person being cucked.'

Hope that clears up some form of misunderstanding.

edit: Also, I don't know why or where you got the idea from where you think NTR's focus for the kink is a "Feeling of Loss", when that has nothing to do with NTR at all. It's just a SO being "Stolen" from a cuck, whether the cuck finds out about it or not is almost irrelevant. I say almost irrelevant because it depends on what the writer wants to portray the cucked MC as.

Last edited:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Not to start another debate about "What NTR is", but, the general most direct understood meaning of Netorare is that a Significant Other is "Stolen". The theme has very VERY little to do with the focus being on the common, basic & boring AF aesthetic such as willing cuckoldry/ "sharing"/ "swinging"/ "swapping" (or just flat-out cheating is exposed & out in the open from the second it happens -- this is boring as fuck to me) of partners. There is always a cuck, I full on acknowledge that, but the direct fetish for the NTR kink is that the SO is "Stolen" from their lover through slow & gradual corruption either through blackmail or cheating.

That's why most Doujins & games you probably have seen tagged as NTR have an unwitting cuck. The cuck finding out about the infidelity is usually left for the final moments of the doujin/ game as a dramatic ending factor. (Keyword there is "Usually").

By the way, the one being "Stolen" from their "Lover" can also just be "Love Interests" as in they're just friends but get along well and that clearly one of or both actually like each other but they don't take the risk out of fear etc. So the person being "Stolen" doesn't necessarily have to be in a relationship with the person being cucked.'

Hope that clears up some form of misunderstanding.

edit: Also, I don't know why or where you got the idea from where you think NTR's focus for the kink is a "Feeling of Loss", when that has nothing to do with NTR at all. It's just a SO being "Stolen" from a cuck, whether the cuck finds out about it or not is almost irrelevant. I say almost irrelevant because it depends on what the writer wants to portray the cucked MC as.
I mean, is gonna be a pointless arguments anyway because we clearly have different opinions on it and what "NTR" should actually be, but I wanna point out I wasn't the one against the Kirito-doesn't-know-anything Ending, is the other guy you may wanna tag for that particular last bit XD

May 9, 2020
Im bugged here, when isoda enter the room, i dont have more text and i can move in invisibility WTF

View attachment 3435298
Just skip that entire scene it's bugged, as soon as that scene starts, hit skip and don't let go of the skip button until it's passed this moment. There's a bug where it's not counting the correct amount of steps that Inoda takes to reach Asuna in order for the rest of the scenes dialog to progress. Forcing the scene to skip it seems to make it so that the event trigger reaches that final tile step.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022

Just because the tag is used incorrectly doesn't make it NTR. Things are tagged NTR if they have a NTR sounding title even without any NTR. Things get tagged NTR cause the dev mentioned they might add avoidable NTR in 5yrs. NTR is a popular tag, so an unscrupulous dev will shoehorn somthin in to use the tag without an understanding of what it is. You see the same with many of the most trafficked tags.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
That's what an ending is about where the cuck never finds out, she keeps cheating on him even if she has a family with the cuck.there is never loss from his point of view
Then its not NTR, just cheating. The whole point of NTR is that build up of anxiety leading to the loss.

• Haha
Reactions: Toushiro
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes