4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Asuna is kind, but she's not 100% stupid, and here, especially in the second part, she's super naive, and the author is trying to say with all the texts that Inoda is sometimes worse than any parasite in the whole universe, any homeless person would be better than Inoda in anything.
Asuna feels sorry for the author for doing that.
Well what kind of scenes went, pity and pity 2 minutes and I need to pity him, what's the beauty of it, even in regular NTR where I just cheat is better than here.
I will not say the name of the game, and it is not about NTR, there you play for a rich girl in a mansion, she loses everything and tries to pick up, so there are VERY many scenes, and there is much better NTR is transmitted than where everyone for some reason must (PITY INODU), although I repeat, that game is not NTR, but it is still 100 times better than this NTR.
Author, you can write a thousand times I feel sorry for INODA.
You want to beat INODU more than you want to feel sorry for him, he's like a VIRUS in the way of ASUNA.
I could describe the details, but I will not, the game is no longer interesting to me, and what will be written, too, because I came to the game for NTR, and not to look at INODA, and certainly not to ah, okay, never mind, all this, the game is dead.
They'll add a few costumes and Asuna will get fucked here and there, that's it.
To the person who recommended this game to me, thank you, but I wasted my time and mood.
Any game would be better in terms of NTR than this one.

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro and Xic
May 9, 2020
Imho, the anxiety stat seems poorly thought out in its current state. I believe its implementation negatively impacts the NTR element of the game. The introduction of the anxiety stat in part 2 raises concerns about the depth of Kirito's further character development. If he consistently wakes up with a clean slate, completely unreflective of the events causing anxiety the day before, it makes his behavioral changes appear less authentic. By that logic, he encounters the feeling that something might be wrong every day anew, can never build up awareness, and develop; he is basically blocked from interfering between Asuna x Inoda by the game's own rules.
I think the current Anxiety value stat can lead to some surprisingly interesting results actually.

If planned out right, because of the introduction of the Administrator, Kirito is known for "Breaking" and/ or "Beating" games. Imagine this, Kirito catches on to the Administrator wiping clean Kirito's Anxiety, tired of the Admin cucking him, this can drive Kirito to decide whether to defeat the Administrator or keep her in power (two options available for both paths).

- Kirito defeats Administrator, opens up Revenge Arc to take back Asuna. (Edit: This can lead to either a Good or Bad End, Kirito could kill Asuna too as part of his revenge or let her live continuing to get cucked in the bad end. Ultimate, Revenge Arc gets some bad ends, it just depends on the player if they want Kirito to become a heartless anti-hero or not.)

- Kirito defeats Administrator, giving himself Admin privileges but instead of choosing revenge, opens up his kink desires for cuckolding.

OR

- Kirito makes a deal with the Administrator, the Admin then favors Kirito and stops cucking him, helps him reclaim Asuna

- Kirito continues being oblivious to Administrator wiping his Anxiety value clean and the cucking also continues.

Those are just 4 options that I can see available in the Anxiety stats current state, it doesn't need to be removed/ drastically changed exactly, just improved upon for a purpose. At least, that's just my thoughts. I don't believe a Revenge arc will happen in this game but who knows.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4-kun and bucefala

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I think the current Anxiety value stat can lead to some surprisingly interesting results actually.

If planned out right, because of the introduction of the Administrator, Kirito is known for "Breaking" and/ or "Beating" games. Imagine this, Kirito catches on to the Administrator wiping clean Kirito's Anxiety, tired of the Admin cucking him, this can drive Kirito to decide whether to defeat the Administrator or keep her in power (two options available for both paths).

- Kirito defeats Administrator, opens up Revenge Arc to take back Asuna. (Edit: This can lead to either a Good or Bad End, Kirito could kill Asuna too as part of his revenge or let her live continuing to get cucked in the bad end. Ultimate, Revenge Arc gets some bad ends, it just depends on the player if they want Kirito to become a heartless anti-hero or not.)

- Kirito defeats Administrator, giving himself Admin privileges but instead of choosing revenge, opens up his kink desires for cuckolding.

OR

- Kirito makes a deal with the Administrator, the Admin then favors Kirito and stops cucking him, helps him reclaim Asuna

- Kirito continues being oblivious to Administrator wiping his Anxiety value clean and the cucking also continues.

Those are just 4 options that I can see available in the Anxiety stats current state, it doesn't need to be removed/ drastically changed exactly, just improved upon for a purpose. At least, that's just my thoughts. I don't believe a Revenge arc will happen in this game but who knows.
I like your ideas, even though Fujino won't go for any other ending besides cuck and not knowing anything. ^^

As for the Admin, I still don't like her as a plot device, but if Kirito would really have a chance to realize what happened, I can imagine some conclusions too:

The most believable outcome for him finding out about the cheating would be to just drop her. Why should he even bother with a selfish cumslut like her at this point? The whole story is built in a way that they don't fit as partners, not physically and not mentally.

Or

If revenge were a thing, he could work together with Asuna's father, who would then take necessary steps to destroy Inoda's little harem and also cut off all finances for Asuna and her mom.

Or

if he really would get Admin help/powers, then just the easy way, make Inoda impotent. (hanging sausage ending) Then Asuna can turn to the town slut in search for pleasure :ROFLMAO:

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Knowing Fujino Sensei, it is most likely that we will have some news for this fortnight or at the end of this month at the latest.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I like your ideas, even though Fujino won't go for any other ending besides cuck and not knowing anything. ^^

As for the Admin, I still don't like her as a plot device, but if Kirito would really have a chance to realize what happened, I can imagine some conclusions too:

The most believable outcome for him finding out about the cheating would be to just drop her. Why should he even bother with a selfish cumslut like her at this point? The whole story is built in a way that they don't fit as partners, not physically and not mentally.

Or

If revenge were a thing, he could work together with Asuna's father, who would then take necessary steps to destroy Inoda's little harem and also cut off all finances for Asuna and her mom.

Or

if he really would get Admin help/powers, then just the easy way, make Inoda impotent. (hanging sausage ending) Then Asuna can turn to the town slut in search for pleasure :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, there won't be any other endings beside the stated ones, sadly for Kirito, and after the last update it seems there won't even be any semblance of 'win' for someone through him either, so it's just gonna be pure Inoda winning in the end XP

Also, it's kinda hilarious that you say that the story is constructed so they don't fit as partners when the entire point of Fujino using them as pre-set characters is that they technically are perfect for each other in Canon, but in this game's AU they're anything but XD

Reactions: 4-kun

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Yeah, there won't be any other endings beside the stated ones, sadly for Kirito, and after the last update it seems there won't even be any semblance of 'win' for someone through him either, so it's just gonna be pure Inoda winning in the end XP

Also, it's kinda hilarious that you say that the story is constructed so they don't fit as partners when the entire point of Fujino using them as pre-set characters is that they technically are perfect for each other in Canon, but in this game's AU they're anything but XD
Just stating the obvious, their "relationship" in the game could be described as friends with benefits at best.

Or like a very old couple that literally does everything possible to avoid seeing each other. "Hun, I'm going to the garage to do some handywork... for the rest of the week." :LOL:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Just stating the obvious, their "relationship" in the game could be described as friends with benefits at best.

Or like a very old couple that literally does everything possible to avoid seeing each other. "Hun, I'm going to the garage to do some handywork... for the rest of the week." :LOL:
I am assuming you mean Kirito and Asuna. If so then I am disagree with what you think that is what their relationship is like.

In the beginning their relationship is the best. They spent a lot of time together and had sex plenty of times. Asuna was not completely satisfied with the sex but she was fine with it. It helped she had literally no one else to interact with.

Now it is different. They want to spend time together but they are too busy with other things. Kirito will have the job and Asuna is spending time with Inoda. Basically the current game setting is the setup for every NTR story.

A couple who try to avoid each other is too harsh for them. Especially when you remember even God is trying to break them apart.

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
I am assuming you mean Kirito and Asuna. If so then I am disagree with what you think that is what their relationship is like.

In the beginning their relationship is the best. They spent a lot of time together and had sex plenty of times. Asuna was not completely satisfied with the sex but she was fine with it. It helped she had literally no one else to interact with.

Now it is different. They want to spend time together but they are too busy with other things. Kirito will have the job and Asuna is spending time with Inoda. Basically the current game setting is the setup for every NTR story.

A couple who try to avoid each other is too harsh for them. Especially when you remember even God is trying to break them apart.
I dunno, I also feel like they make excuses to easily to not see each other. Like in the example above, I have some work to do friday evening so Ill see you monday... Like what? At least walk together, talk casually, call when free or before bed etc. I know they do these things sometimes but still. Have them kiss before leaving or hugging.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I dunno, I also feel like they make excuses to easily to not see each other. Like in the example above, I have some work to do friday evening so Ill see you monday... Like what? At least walk together, talk casually, call when free or before bed etc. I know they do these things sometimes but still. Have them kiss before leaving or hugging.
Some excuse must exist for the cheating to happen. In Part 1 it was Asuna tutoring Inoda. The obvious thing would be Kirito studying with them. But if he did that Inoda would have never touched Asuna.

But just now I do think Asuna is avoiding Kirito because of shame but I don't see any evidence of them not wanting to be with each other.

The no kissing or hugging is of course because in Japan public display of affection is a no no.

Reactions: bucefala

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018

Well, friends with benefits have sex and spend time together from time to time, but it's not what a romantic relationship is about. I really don't want to explain what a romantic relationship is, but in short, commitment, respect, communication, and all this stuff. I think you know what I mean ^^

Just a side note: Inoda had more intercourse on the rainy night than the "couple" in both parts of the game :p

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Well, friends with benefits have sex and spend time together from time to time, but it's not what a romantic relationship is about. I really don't want to explain what a romantic relationship is, but in short, commitment, respect, communication, and all this stuff. I think you know what I mean ^^

Just a side note: Inoda had more intercourse on the rainy night than the "couple" in both parts of the game :p
If Kirito and Asuna are just friends with benefits now then the NTR experience is drastically reduced.

Reactions: ViihX

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
Yeah that's basically the process I would see happening if it could be implemented, it just adds some depth. I don't like the cuckolding value increasing so I would probably split that between two options if someone wanted to increase that value though, same with the anxiety part of the process value increasing. There were some choices earlier in the game where Kirito chooses between peeping/ not peeping, and questioning himself whether or not he believes Asuna would like or wouldn't like/ be like this (public sex) etc. Those options should increase the values of Anxiety or Cuckolding depending on what you choose.

Personally I would only increase the Anxiety values and keep the Cuckolding values as low as possible. An oblivious cuck is more erotic appealing to me than a cuck who suspects something & gets off on watching. When I see the tag "NTR" (for Netorare) my sole focus on the kink is that the Significant Other is STOLEN (as per what NTR is defined for) rather than just basic & boring cuckolding kinks. It's hotter when the Significant Other is coerced through slow gradual corruption (and/ or blackmail) to eventually enjoy cheating and being stolen from his/ her lover. For me, that aspect makes the possibility of "Revenge" a lot more likely. How can a willing cuck make the revenge arc work kink-wise if he enjoys being cucked? Makes no sense to me.

edit: It'd also make sense for the Anxiety & Cuckolding values to increase by Kirito calling Asuna to confirm where she's at and suspecting that something is going on when he hears noises (increasing cuckolding value), and when the location Asuna says she's at doesn't line up to where she actually is the Anxiety value increases because she just lied to him.
I think I like the idea that Kirito gets off on watching first (voyeur, since he peeped on so many other couples fucking in part 1) then gradually gets to the idea that "what if Asuna", which is another kink but complete taboo that Kirito can either reject or accept. Then eventually, Inoda catches Kirito peeping (either on him or some other) and starts giving him small glimpses of what he's doing with his partner (Asuna).

I just think there needs to be a vehicle for Kirito to have some reason to believe/consider the bad thing happening to him. If you were to play this from the Kirito POV for the treehouse scene I think you’d literally be clueless if not for the door scene basically. So being able to go and confirm her location is okay. Maybe in game, admin gives him a “buff/debuff” in that he knows exactly how Asuna feels at the moment. But it’s up to his imagination to fill in the blank why she’s horny while with Inoda. Paranoia/cuckold mix and creates the “idea” of what’s going on which is the exact scene we saw previously.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
I think that the next stormy night we will have a threesome, be it Asuna, Inoda and Liz or Asuna, Inoda and Kyoko

As Fujino said, there will be two endings:
one where cuckito is a voyeur or likes to see how inoda destroys ASUNA

the other where the cuck never finds out and the most likely thing is that if ASUNA ends up pregnant with INODA she is she will have sex with cuckito to make him believe that the child is his xd

I would like an additional ending where he finds out about the deception, but because of FGO things he ends up in a wheelchair similar to Alicitazion, aware that INODA uses Asuna Liz and Kyoko as bicycles every day, but he can't do anything, until that years later Suguha returns with her son from playing with cuckito so much in his bed while he was connected to FOG XD

image_2023-06-10_042547010.png

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I think that the next stormy night we will have a threesome, be it Asuna, Inoda and Liz or Asuna, Inoda and Kyoko

As Fujino said, there will be two endings:
one where cuckito is a voyeur or likes to see how inoda destroys ASUNA

the other where the cuck never finds out and the most likely thing is that if ASUNA ends up pregnant with INODA she is she will have sex with cuckito to make him believe that the child is his xd

I would like an additional ending where he finds out about the deception, but because of FGO things he ends up in a wheelchair similar to Alicitazion, aware that INODA uses Asuna Liz and Kyoko as bicycles every day, but he can't do anything, until that years later Suguha returns with her son from playing with cuckito so much in his bed while he was connected to FOG XD

View attachment 3433545
Nah, I don't believe Inoda will allow Asuna to have sex with Kirito. He will probably just sent her on meaningless dates to drive Kirito crazy, question himself why they don't have sex anymore. :sneaky: Also why should Asuna have sex with him if she has Inoda? ;)

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Nah, I don't believe Inoda will allow Asuna to have sex with Kirito. He will probably just sent her on meaningless dates to drive Kirito crazy, question himself why they don't have sex anymore. :sneaky: Also why should Asuna have sex with him if she has Inoda? ;)
I doubt Inoda would allow Asuna to have sex with Kirito as well. The only way I can imagine if it was the final attempt to break her away from Kirito. Like "go compare my dick with Kirito's and understand which one can make you cum". After that Inoda would only allow pity handjob for Kirito at most.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022

Yea but I don't need to see the couple have sex to show they are together. In fact thats a lazy way to do it.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
I don't know if people have read many stories or mangas with NTR themes, generally in these stories where the idiot never finds out that his wife is cheating on him, when she gets pregnant she usually makes it pass as if the child is the cuckold's, either having sex with the official partner as if saying that there she got pregnant when in reality she already was or just the idiot assuming it's his.I don't know how fujno develops it in that ending, maybe inoda will find out and pass him off as cuckito's son and he will continue enjoying Asuna. or maybe he will take another path who knows

Reactions: Diegoz
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes