4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Asuna might not be the one to get DPed but the one DPing since later in the game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Only possibility that I can imagine would be in FOG Asuna with Kirito + invisible Inoda ^^

But it's questionable whether Kirito is going to have sex with Asuna at all from now on :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Atlan

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Only possibility that I can imagine would be in FOG Asuna with Kirito + invisible Inoda ^^

But it's questionable whether Kirito is going to have sex with Asuna at all from now on :ROFLMAO:
The most likely thing is that there will be many sex scenes at home and in the field, or the typical NTR of the cuck sleeping and on the side Asuna fucking with Inoda, whether they are invincible or not.
It would be funny if Inoda asked Asuna to have sex with cuckito and when they were doing it, Inoda came and gave her first anal xd It is clear that the mother and daughter will be together again or connected by a toy XD the mind is powerful.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
The most likely thing is that there will be many sex scenes at home and in the field, or the typical NTR of the cuck sleeping and on the side Asuna fucking with Inoda, whether they are invincible or not.
It would be funny if Inoda asked Asuna to have sex with cuckito and when they were doing it, Inoda came and gave her first anal xd It is clear that the mother and daughter will be together again or connected by a toy XD the mind is powerful.
yeah, thats what I'm talking about :)
I also think, that Inoda will do stuff to her in FOG while she is with Kirito, no way he is gonna miss this, now that she accepted him in FOG^^

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

This is why I don't like Inoda's new powers. The rules are so confusing. If Inoda is sexing Asuna when she is sexing with Kirito, then will Kirito and Asuna not know about Inoda or will only Asuna know Inoda is there? The former is easiest to imagine but not fun since Asuna won't know Inoda fucking her too. Making it seem like Inoda is not even there. But if the latter means Inoda's powers changed again to make only Asuna know about his presence which makes his powers even more confusing. Also Inoda and Kirito touching dicks even by accident is :sick:

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
This is why I don't like Inoda's new powers. The rules are so confusing. If Inoda is sexing Asuna when she is sexing with Kirito, then will Kirito and Asuna not know about Inoda or will only Asuna know Inoda is there? The former is easiest to imagine but not fun since Asuna won't know Inoda fucking her too. Making it seem like Inoda is not even there. But if the latter means Inoda's powers changed again to make only Asuna know about his presence which makes his powers even more confusing. Also Inoda and Kirito touching dicks even by accident is :sick:
Yeah, that ability is a wild card. I mean, it doesn't make any sense that your party members can't see or interact with you while you are invisible.

In the end, it's just another plot device, like the admin, to deliver scenes. That's all, no logic needed. ^^

PS:
I don't actually think that dp will happen with Asuna x Kirito x Inoda.
The problem is also Kirito, who is just totally vanilla, which dampens such possibilities even more.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
As I said, I worked in a publishing house and I know, more or less, how to advance a story.

I have an idea of how there could be a threesome between Asuna Kyoko and Inoda.
As we already see so much in the novel and here, ASUNA has always been in constant fights with her mother.
because of her boyfriend, even as a child her mother was indifferent, at some point perhaps so much
Asuna and Kyoko mention that concern to Inoda and he takes advantage of it by saying that he can make them become closer.
Upon achieving this, ASUNA, as a thank you, tells him to ask him for anything and the obvious one asks to have sex and when they are doing it at that moment Kyoko appears, Asuna is surprised and tells him
What does this mean Inoda, and he tells her that you didn't want to be closer to your mother, look now she loves you.
And understand, you haven't wanted it since you were a child, and how your cucked boyfriend didn't do anything for you and only ran away and avoided her.
How can you continue with someone like that, Asuna realizes that he is right since both in the novel and here cuckito always
was a coward with respect to Asuna mother and never confronted her. That's where the inoda points skyrocket.
and they proceed to have a threesome all night

If anyone has Fujino's patreon, I would like you to suggest my idea as a suggestion. Hopefully someone will do it.​

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
As I said, I worked in a publishing house and I know, more or less, how to advance a story.

As we already see so much in the novel and here, ASUNA has always been in constant fights with her mother.
because of her boyfriend, even as a child her mother was indifferent, at some point perhaps so much
Asuna and Kyoko mention that concern to Inoda and he takes advantage of it by saying that he can make them become closer.
Upon achieving this, ASUNA, as a thank you, tells him to ask him for anything and the obvious one asks to have sex and when they are doing it at that moment Kyoko appears, Asuna is surprised and tells him
What does this mean Inoda, and he tells her that you didn't want to be closer to your mother, look now she loves you.
And understand, you haven't wanted it since you were a child, and how your cucked boyfriend didn't do anything for you and only ran away and avoided her.
How can you continue with someone like that, Asuna realizes that he is right since both in the novel and here cuckito always
was a coward with respect to Asuna mother and never confronted her. That's where the inoda points skyrocket.

If anyone has Fujino's patreon, I would like you to suggest my idea as a suggestion. Hopefully someone will do it.​
That's more or less what Fujino planned anyway (perk). ;)

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, that ability is a wild card. I mean, it doesn't make any sense that your party members can't see or interact with you while you are invisible.

In the end, it's just another plot device, like the admin, to deliver scenes. That's all, no logic needed. ^^

PS:
I don't actually think that dp will happen with Asuna x Kirito x Inoda.
The problem is also Kirito, who is just totally vanilla, which dampens such possibilities even more.
Yeah, at the end of the day everything at this point is just convenient plot-devices to facilitate the NTR and screwing Kirito over, so nothing should surprise anyone honestly XD

Yep, sounds like the kind of "everyone-goes-full-retard" plot-development that would lead to the NTR conclusion on this NTR game, alright :p

Also, I find ironic that Asuna in Canon not only never told Kirito of the issues with her mother because of her own insecurities but was actually able to deal with them and fix their relationship all by herself (Without Kyouko ever even getting to interact with Kirito onscreen because of it), but here she's completely unable to...guess that's what happens when you have a psychotic fatso whose only good quality is a big dick around instead of Yuuki to 'help' with those issues, LOL

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Also, I find ironic that Asuna in Canon not only never told Kirito of the issues with her mother because of her own insecurities but was actually able to deal with them and fix their relationship all by herself (Without Kyouko ever even getting to interact with Kirito onscreen because of it), but here she's completely unable to...guess that's what happens when you have a psychotic fatso whose only good quality is a big dick around instead of Yuuki to 'help' with those issues, LOL
Not that he could make any difference if he knew; he is just a high schooler who has nothing to offer irl. She probably wouldn't see any reason to talk to him. ^^

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Not that he could make any difference if he knew; he is just a high schooler who has nothing to offer irl. She probably wouldn't see any reason to talk to him. ^^
...except for literal governmental connections, which is something 99% people who write SAO NTR forget about too, so I don't blame you XD But the joke was more in how this Asuna sucks a lot more as a character not only for being a slut but also for being more incompetent than her canon self even when talking to her mom :p

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
...except for literal governmental connections,
Even then, why should anyone interfere? It's just personal family issues. ^^

which is something 99% people who write SAO NTR forget about too, so I don't blame you XD But the joke was more in how this Asuna sucks a lot more as a character not only for being a slut but also for being more incompetent than her canon self even when talking to her mom :p
As I always said, Asuna is the loser of that game. :ROFLMAO:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
...except for literal governmental connections, which is something 99% people who write SAO NTR forget about too, so I don't blame you XD But the joke was more in how this Asuna sucks a lot more as a character not only for being a slut but also for being more incompetent than her canon self even when talking to her mom :p
In canon, didn't the government connection happen during GGO? In this game GGO didn't happen so Kirito is just a teenage with gaming skills. Also like you said without Yuuki here to help, of course Asuna could not handle her mother on her own here. Part of what this Asuna so dumb here is, besides being in a NTR game, she has no support. Liz is a false friend. No Yuuki and the other friends to help her. Yui exists but don't know where she is. Inoda is winning because he is only one making the effort to please Asuna.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Even then, why should anyone interfere? It's just personal family issues. ^^
LMAO, I was just putting it up here to reply about why Kirito wasn't just a high schooler with nothing to offer IRL, especially after remembering you did say you dropped the series after S1, that's all :3

In canon, didn't the government connection happen during GGO? In this game GGO didn't happen so Kirito is just a teenage with gaming skills. Also like you said without Yuuki here to help, of course Asuna could not handle her mother on her own here. Part of what this Asuna so dumb here is, besides being in a NTR game, she has no support. Liz is a false friend. No Yuuki and the other friends to help her. Yui exists but don't know where she is. Inoda is winning because he is only one making the effort to please Asuna.
I was talking about Canon Kirito there, but actually, no, is easy to overlook because it's not the focus of the arc, but Kikuoka (The shady government dude) knew Kirito since a few days after he woke up from SAO, and this is mostly skipped in the anime but it was thanks to him that he was able to find info about all his in-game friends and their current state, and also how he found out about Asuna still being 'trapped' :O

But yeah, for the sake of the NTR game, Asuna just can't handle anything, especially with literally the entire Universe against her, extra-literally when you remember there is a literal goddess messing around with stuff XD

Reactions: 4ung-4ang

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
Hi, is there a solution or procedure for the game? I ask because I wasn't able to see everything or find any specific places. For example, where can you find the pigeon? The tree house where is how do you go there? How is the sex scene with Asuna's mother unlocked? and then finally who can explain the function of the temple better to me... when kirito goes to pray what happens? Thanks to those who will be so understanding and help me understand.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Hi, is there a solution or procedure for the game? I ask because I wasn't able to see everything or find any specific places. For example, where can you find the pigeon? The tree house where is how do you go there? How is the sex scene with Asuna's mother unlocked? and then finally who can explain the function of the temple better to me... when kirito goes to pray what happens? Thanks to those who will be so understanding and help me understand.
  • Pigeon is found at the end of the game in the recollection room when you have completed all the current content.
  • Tree house is near the end of the current update. Just play the story and you end up there.
  • You unlock Asunas's mom scenes in the recollection room after you reach the end of the update.
  • Temple lowers the anxiety meter or cuckold meter I forget which, anxiety is used to unlock the recollection scenes. The cuckold meter does nothing right now.

Reactions: Alex040677

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020

Ngl this sounds like a horrible way to go about it. So you’re saying that in your version the first time Inoda asks to have sex with Asuna, he also gets a threesome with the mother and convinces her immediately that she should ditch Kirito and becomes instead all after having sex for the first time (irl this act). They’re most definitely going to have a threesome but I think that’ll only happen eventually once Asuna and Inoda are already having sex regularly, I’d imagine the most likely situation is just fucking either of them (or both) start with a blindfold and they remove the blindfold midway so that the threesome can’t be stopped.

Reactions: DicksInSpace

darkbatVX

Aug 30, 2020
No matter how many times I re-install this .32 update my game version still shows as 0.311 and I am stuck at the studying scene when indoa enters the room. Any suggestions? I have followed the instructions found in the search of this thread, downloading from the proper source but it still does not work. The only hint is someone said they tried 4 times and it worked but I don't understand.
Ah, there does seem to be a bug here, but it seems like Fujino doesn't have any plans to fix it before April. For now, you can temporarily resolve this issue by speeding up the dialogue. Just press the W key.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Ngl this sounds like a horrible way to go about it. So you’re saying that in your version the first time Inoda asks to have sex with Asuna, he also gets a threesome with the mother and convinces her immediately that she should ditch Kirito and becomes instead all after having sex for the first time (irl this act). They’re most definitely going to have a threesome but I think that’ll only happen eventually once Asuna and Inoda are already having sex regularly, I’d imagine the most likely situation is just fucking either of them (or both) start with a blindfold and they remove the blindfold midway so that the threesome can’t be stopped.
It's an idea lol knowing what cuckito is like if you want you can change it as long as it is consistent

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes