4.20 star(s) 82 Votes

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
The update will be out tonight, sorry the cg room won't include the events of this update, but I will add them soon. And I need to do a lot of preparation for the PART II of the game, so there will be no update in June. The Eng translated version will be out in June.
Besides, PART II won't include the contents of PART I. It will continue the story from the end of PART I.
Did he attach a CG to that statement ?

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
The update will be out tonight, sorry the cg room won't include the events of this update, but I will add them soon. And I need to do a lot of preparation for the PART II of the game, so there will be no update in June. The Eng translated version will be out in June.
Besides, PART II won't include the contents of PART I. It will continue the story from the end of PART I.
bro, do you share new update?

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
not even an hour passed, it will be great if it gets leaked today but don't expect so soon, I'm sure if someone is a patreon and have some free time, he would prefer to play the update first...

Reactions: Animefan_09

Adepara

Apr 28, 2022
i know its kinda dick move from me, but if ur gonna support the guy on pateron there is link, and his patreon doesnt costs a lot, btw link is not rdy yet he had to reupload so you have to wait for that ^^
Will he have the eng version on his patreon?

dragonos1

Oct 19, 2018
Sorry there is a bug, I'm reuploading.

There is no CG room in this version, if you encounter game-crashed issues please load the 5th save data which is the auto save. And there is no skip function in this version, if you want to skip the past plots please load the 3th save data directly. Sorry the English version is still under translating. I am trying to use chatGPT to save the time. Hope it will be fine. Besides one of my fans is willing to do translation. Maybe there will be better translation in the future soon.
(this if from author patreon)

but maybe there will be quicker eng version in future updates ^^

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
Sorry there is a bug, I'm reuploading.

There is no CG room in this version, if you encounter game-crashed issues please load the 5th save data which is the auto save. And there is no skip function in this version, if you want to skip the past plots please load the 3th save data directly. Sorry the English version is still under translating. I am trying to use chatGPT to save the time. Hope it will be fine. Besides one of my fans is willing to do translation. Maybe there will be better translation in the future soon.
(this if from author patreon)

but maybe there will be quicker eng version in future updates ^^
will the recollection room be ready when the English update gets released?

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes