4.20 star(s) 82 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Is it really so fucked up?
Fucked up is too strong. I say disappointed. I know I had high expectations because of the delay and it ended Part 1. But no new battle harassment and all the Asuna sex scenes are quick cuts made me feel unsatisfied. Maybe the actual sex scenes will be in the first update of Part 2. Like the same scenes as Kirito but now as Inoha. These feelings are still raw.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
will the recollection room be ready when the English update gets released?
Probably. He usually makes a first release without the new scenes in Recollection room. Then a few days later he release a bugfix update with the new scenes in Recollection room. Then a few weeks later the English version is released.

Reactions: ZUBiDAM

jokerdoe1833

Feb 25, 2022
the update feels lackluster even after 2 months

but maybe the dev feels pressured making the update because of many problems
CCP threats from last month etc

i just hope for the second game will be better

Reactions: kinglionheart

alexmckennet

Oct 3, 2018
Fucked up is too strong. I say disappointed. I know I had high expectations because of the delay and it ended Part 1. But no new battle harassment and all the Asuna sex scenes are quick cuts made me feel unsatisfied. Maybe the actual sex scenes will be in the first update of Part 2. Like the same scenes as Kirito but now as Inoha. These feelings are still raw.
what do you say ? Is it worth being a Patreon to the developer ? Just asking

Testament34

Aug 18, 2017
why i stopped support this developer because he is so slow i really love him games bot i really tired for wait and im really sad if lot of player dont like

Dec 31, 2017
Hope for more of Asuna's pov in all the sex scenes in the future...
The update did felt kinda lackluster.... the new scenes were way too short... and barely any of almost no dialogue at all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
Update was decent imo. Content wise, considering he had 2 months time, it surely was a bit less than usual but still fine. Only downside is, that theres basically no new game world content and just real life. I liked the 50 / 50 approach in the last updates, but thats just my preference.

Reactions: Animefan_09

Furrexxx

Feb 8, 2020
Update was decent imo. Content wise, considering he had 2 months time, it surely was a bit less than usual but still fine. Only downside is, that theres basically no new game world content and just real life. I liked the 50 / 50 approach in the last updates, but thats just my preference.
Kirito start notice something?

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes