4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

ciccio76

Feb 15, 2022
do you have to play it from the start? Because the saves don't work, of course the Chinese version. I remember that with 0.41 if you started a new game it made you start over from the end of the old version of the game. Sorry for my bad english

Apr 5, 2022
this update was really disappointing, I believe the reason is the fact that Suguha received a lot of focus, don't get me wrong, Suguha's cutscenes are the best things about this update, however this negatively impacted Asuna. Knowing this, Asuna's content was very short and made her sex scene with Inota at the end feel like it was rushed and underused. Asuna's content was really the problem of this update, and that ending with the rushed sex with Inota makes me think that the developer rushed things for part 2 already having vaginal sex with Asuna, but instead using the update time for Suguha he should have laid the groundwork for Asuna's sex with Inota at the end, she didn't actually give a conscious blowjob and already went straight for the sex, that sex scene at the end really seems to be without enough context.

Furrexxx

Feb 8, 2020
this update was really disappointing, I believe the reason is the fact that Suguha received a lot of focus, don't get me wrong, Suguha's cutscenes are the best things about this update, however this negatively impacted Asuna. Knowing this, Asuna's content was very short and made her sex scene with Inota at the end feel like it was rushed and underused. Asuna's content was really the problem of this update, and that ending with the rushed sex with Inota makes me think that the developer rushed things for part 2 already having vaginal sex with Asuna, but instead using the update time for Suguha he should have laid the groundwork for Asuna's sex with Inota at the end, she didn't actually give a conscious blowjob and already went straight for the sex, that sex scene at the end really seems to be without enough context.
I think he just lost interest to this story.
judging by the way history rushed, the next update will be the last before netorase or netorare ending

mashumellow

May 26, 2021
agree with you
hope part 2 can do better.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I think he just lost interest to this story.
judging by the way history rushed, the next update will be the last before netorase or netorare ending
I doubt he has lost interest in this game since this the most popular game he has ever made.

The reason everyone is disappointed with this update because the Asuna content was only from Kirito's POV. Before he would show everyone's POV. My hope is he purposely cut Asuna and Inoha's POV now and in the first update of Part 2 we will replay the events of this update but from Inoha and Asuna's view. How amazing is that?

Last edited:

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I found the last scenes pretty hot, but yeah I have hoped for more. Now that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
she'll get the same type of scenes Suguha had this update I guess.

I think we all thought we'll have a good amount of content Asuna wise that's why we're kinda disappointed about that part. Still a good update though.

Furrexxx

Feb 8, 2020
I doubt he has lost interest in this game since this the most popular game he has ever made.

The reason everyone is disappointed with this update because the Asuna content was only from Kirito's POV. Before he would show everyone's POV. My hope is he purposely cut Asuna and Inoha's POV now and in the first update of Part 2 we will replay the events of this update but from Inoha and Asuna's view. How amazing is that?
he throws all his stories half way. I think it's the same here. In the next update, he will hastily close all storylines, and after that there will be an update where you will need to choose one of the endings

Furrexxx

Feb 8, 2020
I found the last scenes pretty hot, but yeah I have hoped for more. Now that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
she'll get the same type of scenes Suguha had this update I guess.

I think we all thought we'll have a good amount of content Asuna wise that's why we're kinda disappointed about that part. Still a good update though.
I really don't get it, who cares about Shiguha's storyline anyway?

jokerdoe1833

Feb 25, 2022
well we have 2 months before the second part of the game
and the fact is SAO game waay popular than the FGO series so i think dev will not make it short game

i just hope after dev can create good game despite the pressure from the many players because he's famous now
and for fuck sake the CCP threat didnt help it either

Adepara

Apr 28, 2022
Played it kinda bad and good but since there's part 2 might wait again ig
yah but the last scene we were not included in, and i hate feeling like a cuckold, like we didnt see what really went down, how did they end up naked, did inoda ask to rub it and put the tip in and then went full dick, like what tf happened here?

KloneZone

Apr 24, 2020
The scenes with Suguha are the best part of this update. Asuna's scenes aren't bad but I wish there were more of them.

Furrexxx

Feb 8, 2020
it would have been much more understandable for the night in Inota's room to have been all about sloppy blowjobs, but this rushed sex without enough context spoiled things for me.
in fairness, he is now in big problems and he is clearly not up to the game

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Skipped oral, huh?
Went from fondling to sex. I kinda wanted to see her willingly blow him.

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
Fucked up is too strong. I say disappointed. I know I had high expectations because of the delay and it ended Part 1. But no new battle harassment and all the Asuna sex scenes are quick cuts made me feel unsatisfied. Maybe the actual sex scenes will be in the first update of Part 2. Like the same scenes as Kirito but now as Inoha. These feelings are still raw.
just finished the update and i agree with you would be nice if some pov scenes were added with the bugfix update that are in my opinion very much needed but i know that is very unlikely

Brombe74

Dec 1, 2018
So guys help, maybe I'm dumb but I don't know if where I arrived is the end of the update.
After the firework scene I go to the map but there is no arrow to enter town or anything else.
Do I have to do something or is the end?

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes