4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

MasterB88er

Oct 1, 2020
So does the dev still have issues concentrating on characters? Been playing since scathach and his games shift focus onto various characters while giving the "main heroine" crumbs.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
I am sitting here reading these comments going, it can't be that bad right, people are just going to the extreme, right. So I played the update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now none the above is an issue, the story needs to progress, but this was all in the space of a day or two and the biggest issue is outside some shadow play the main corruption parts are not show in full scene, on the side, mini snips here or there, so it's like the player is getting cucked from the dev, Well played I guess.

The second part of this issue was once the again the focus on working it takes away the thrill of trying to find Asuna on the other side of the door, the perfect setup was for Kirito to knock on the door or shadow play while the acliteration is on going but nope we are stuck working, watching shadow play at a love hotel and seeing your sister go to to town.
Too me this update was all about shadow play and pixel sex, these were everywhere way more then previously.

But the biggest issue was the removal of seeing the scenes from Asuna's POV the game gives you the option at the start to see these so to take these away was a slap to the face. However the dev did say the gallery update patch will be soon, I hope that this adds what Asuna is doing back to the game but I am not being confident that it will but that pigeon makes it seem like it will, What would be good is if that pigeon allows you to switch control over to Asuna (Only when a H scene is active) as we got to control in this update for one scene. (Be it not a critical one)

Summary, pacing went from a slow rather well done to ah stuff it I am over it let's just get it out of the way while the player only sees small parts of it actually taking place

Last edited:

Testament34

Aug 18, 2017
guys i think update really good i really liked maybe scenes not good with hidden but lot of scenes not hidden (suguha scenes really best) and i hope part 2 come quikly

arakurefan

Jan 1, 2020
So guys help, maybe I'm dumb but I don't know if where I arrived is the end of the update.
After the firework scene I go to the map but there is no arrow to enter town or anything else.
Do I have to do something or is the end?
The arrows are hard to see but you can go to the school after that

DragoonDeus69

Jan 23, 2018
So much for keeping the pace. He rushed the hell out of this part and threw away the progression and also got rid of any in game stuff. Also yeah he needs to focus more on Asuna and less on the side characters we are here for Asuna mostly.

Well I hope when he eventually restarts the Nero one he learns a few lessons.

slim-kr

Aug 1, 2019
I love this update it was great, and longer than I expected tbh, want more now :cry:
Btw I don't think it was rushed, we still haven't seen her POV and they have been doing this little sex game for a very very long time now it could only end that way.

Reactions: Testament34
Apr 5, 2022
for the idiots like me who think we don't have Asuna's POV in this update we were wrong, if you used the save to play the new update you must activate Asuna's POV for the damn pigeon that has the map locations, I had to play again to test this. Although now seeing Asuna's point of view, her point of view doesn't improve this update much, having sex with Inota still feels too rushed.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
here I leave my save you can start from number 9 to see the fuck to asuna although it is not the first part but that is the same as the intro of the call and I share the opinion it was very rushed. playing with mtools

Reactions: Toushiro

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
I love this update so much. remember to select 1st option of the pigeon on almost every map for once which enables the Asuna's POV and room event.

I think that the fact without English translation is also part of the reason make it sound like rush. some very important dialogue is in the dialog with the green hair guy in FOG, and with James(I forgot his name) in KTV.

I absolutely love the part where Asuna's feeling to Kirito boost to 100 after the fireworks show and she want to end the relation with Inoda. The rest is just fate.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JRSG

JRSG

Aug 30, 2016
I loved the update. And the last scene were a lot of poses, the fact that kirito was going around remembering his first date with Asuna while Asuna was in another date made it even better.

The author used the other characters to show us sex scenes while Asuna was "slowly" corrupted. I said "slowly" because it was still fast compared to another game. But take two horny teens, close them on a tiny apartment half nude and i think its quite easy that it ends in sex, more when they have even bathed together.

I still think they didn't do the most perverted thing, handholding.

Last edited:

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
I loved the update. And the last scene were a lot of poses, the fact that kirito was going around remembering his first date with Asuna while Asuna was in another date made it even better.

The author used the other characters to show us sex scenes while Asuna was "slowly" corrupted. I said "slowly" because it was still fast compared to another game. But take two horny teens, close them on a tiny apartment half nude and i think its quite easy that it ends in sex, more when they have even bathed together.

I still think they didn't do the most perverted thing, handholding.

I really love " kirito was going around remembering his first date with Asuna while Asuna was in another date" as well, especially Kirito is always 1 step behind Asuna and Inoda.

Reactions: Animefan_09

slim-kr

Aug 1, 2019
In fact I don't think I've ever played a rpgm game being that slow on corruption, only game I could think is Henteria Chronicles

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
in the world of ntr women always make the worst decisions and the biggest and grungiest dick will always be the winner it's a fact that asuna already tasted inoda's dick and she won't leave him xd . there is a classic song in spanish that reminded me of the last scene here translated more or less like this:

Today I make love with someone else, but my heart is forever yours.

Reactions: Toushiro
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes