4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Game is currently bugged. Can't go further since stuck in dialogue loop in gym. Also the notes says to Go Home but there's nothing to do there.
I don't have that bug. The next day after the event in the kitchen you go to work and when you leave it, is night and you have to go home. wednesday event

Syntax_

May 23, 2022
I don't have that bug. The next day after the event in the kitchen you go to work and when you leave it, is night and you have to go home. wednesday event
well there are people above me that has the same problem. I'm just trying to redo the game through chinese version for now.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
yeah same, keeps looping the gym coach
Game is currently bugged. Can't go further since stuck in dialogue loop in gym. Also the notes says to Go Home but there's nothing to do there.
This bug only happens if you view something in Recollection Room on Tuesday night. The bug is you did not trigger event to progress story. You know if you did if you see the coworker's wife come during work on Wednesday.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Full Save for v0.45
Save 2-6 expect 5 are in Recollection Room on different days.

There is currently a bug on Wednesday where after work you can't progress. This happens if you view the kitchen scene in Recollection Room on Tuesday night. To be safe just leave on Tuesday night without doing anything. You know if you can progress if you see the coworker's wife come during work.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes