4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
just imagine SOMEHOW (it will never happen but w/e) somehow kirito break the admin control over him and then kill the admin xD

and don't laugh i just find this idea very satisfying for me xD
Given that she was the last boss of a real SAO story arc and is techincally the mastermind antagonist of the destruction of his relationship in this game, I legit wouldn't be surprised if she was the 'last boss' of the Concealed Breath series and Kirito eventually has to defeat her. Inoda can play stupid/safe and say she was manipulating him, but by then Asuna is too far fallen to reject Inoda in any way.

Reactions: NuarisRia

Reese7777

Apr 18, 2020
I'm kinda hoping as the game progresses Asuna and the other girls Body's start to change like breasts grow bigger nipple and pussy gets less pink showing there getting over stimulated

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
If nothing happens within 2 hours, I'm going to guess they weren't able to finish it in time and had to go to work or something. The update will probably go live around 8pm - 11pm JST if that's the case.

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018

Exclusive to users above "Follower"
Please load the first save to skip the past versions. This update ends in 6/18 Friday. If you come across some bugs which make you unable to continue, try to load the save one day before. If the game crashes out, load the auto save at 5th position.
使用第一個存檔跳過過去版本內容,這次版本在週五回想房間結束,如果遇到遊戲無法進行的問題,試試讀取前一天的存檔重新觸發,閃退還是使用自動存檔解決,莉茲的部分事件需要探索觸發,有不少人提想要斷面圖,我就簡單用了一下,可能的話還是想自己去畫斷面圖,但是實在沒那個時間,後續視反饋情況可能偶爾也會加。
補丁還是老樣子

ron34

Nov 18, 2018

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes