4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

Adsnow

Feb 13, 2022
Can someone explain to me the story of Alice and her hypnosis training.( Some dude comes to police station and does some training shit to her another cop I believe)
I didn't complete the previous update due to a bug.

Please and thank you

Reactions: Entoma01

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
The zero empathy of his own compatriots in the comments is surprising, practically telling him to do things according to his wishes, as if contributing money gives you the right to manage his life, well, it's a shame that he closed the CI EN comment box because of a few crybabies and complainers. Talking about the animation, which is actually INODA because of that belly, I'm surprised that LIZ continues to agree to his requests, there really is going to be a race of who is more stupid, ASUNA OR LIZ, the only one who will lose will be cuckito.
View attachment 119806416_p0_master1200.webp

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
The zero empathy of his own compatriots in the comments is surprising, practically telling him to do things according to his wishes, as if contributing money gives you the right to manage his life, well, it's a shame that he closed the CI EN comment box because of a few crybabies and complainers. Talking about the animation, which is actually INODA because of that belly, I'm surprised that LIZ continues to agree to his requests, there really is going to be a race of who is more stupid, ASUNA OR LIZ, the only one who will lose will be cuckito.
View attachment 3782475
from the beginning Kirito was in lose lose situation all of this was expected to happen anyways xD

all i need is a REALLY DARK ENDING FOR ALL XD
kill them kill them all then suicide xD

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
from the beginning Kirito was in lose lose situation all of this was expected to happen anyways xD

all i need is a REALLY DARK ENDING FOR ALL XD
kill them kill them all then suicide xD
We already know there won't be such a dark ending, but hey, Kirito is actually 'better' than he was back when the game began, there legit is one girl that broke free of the NTR cliches and still loves him and his small-dicked no-sexual-stamina self for real over the pleasure of NTR Chad dick!

Sure, is his own cousin-sister that's slowly going full yandere on his ass and raping him whenever he's playing VR, but it's still better than how it seemed shit would go for him at the end of Part 1 :p

I mean, I get your revenge wish, but why the heck should the dude kill himself? It's not Romeo and Juliet; it's another franchise. :ROFLMAO:
Indeed, a better and more 'realistic' ending for here would be for him to just give them the middle finger and dump Asuna, then go have incestuous sex with Sugu for the rest of their lives, LOL

Reactions: 4-kun

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
We already know there won't be such a dark ending, but hey, Kirito is actually 'better' than he was back when the game began, there legit is one girl that broke free of the NTR cliches and still loves him and his small-dicked no-sexual-stamina self for real over the pleasure of NTR Chad dick!

Sure, is his own cousin-sister that's slowly going full yandere on his ass and raping him whenever he's playing VR, but it's still better than how it seemed shit would go for him at the end of Part 1 :p

Indeed, a better and more 'realistic' ending for here would be for him to just give them the middle finger and dump Asuna, then go have incestuous sex with Sugu for the rest of their lives, LOL
lmao i know that my wish for dark ending will never happen but you know my friend " a man can only dream " XD so why the fk not dream of A dark ending for this fucked relationships xD
or do u want him to be just a retarded clueless dumass till the end xD

• Haha

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Fujino has already released a shory Christmas special and is planning to release a short minigame next month. So perhaps if we ask really nicely we might get him to make a short game in an non-inoda universe where Sugu manages to NTR Kirito from Asuna, getting pregnant with an extra "special" kid.
And they move to Alabama and live happily ever after.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
lmao i know that my wish for dark ending will never happen but you know my friend " a man can only dream " XD so why the fk not dream of A dark ending for this fucked relationships xD
or do u want him to be just a retarded clueless dumass till the end xD
I mean, regardless of what I want, he IS gonna be a retarded clueless dumbass till the end, the only difference will be if his paranoia grows enough for him to realize what's happening and then become a willing cuck or keep being oblivious, I have just accepted it already since I started this game :3

Fujino has already released a shory Christmas special and is planning to release a short minigame next month. So perhaps if we ask really nicely we might get him to make a short game in an non-inoda universe where Sugu manages to NTR Kirito from Asuna, getting pregnant with an extra "special" kid.
And they move to Alabama and live happily ever after.
Somehow I don't think this would ever happen, but like our friend say, a man can only dream XD

• Haha
Reactions: Hypno133

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
I mean, regardless of what I want, he IS gonna be a retarded clueless dumbass till the end, the only difference will be if his paranoia grows enough for him to realize what's happening and then become a willing cuck or keep being oblivious, I have just accepted it already since I started this game :3
we are in need for a different ending for once other than accepting or being clueless :unsure: :cautious:

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I don't have many expectations of this update, that being said, fujino has given us some pretty great scenes unexpectedly at times. A lot of people complained about the lack of Asuna PoV when the Treehouse update came out but it was pretty amazing in my opinion. In particular the use of lighting with the storm during the combat parts of it.
So who knows, we might get a new amazing scene this update as well.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
For me the best update will be when Kirito starts suspecting that something is going on again, with videos and photos from some unknown number, it would be great if he started an investigation, but only in the real world, after all in the game he is being a
complete cuckold and you don't even know
it **Sorry for my bad english View attachment 3782666
Doesn't seem like it's gonna happen till the very end of the game, unless the Admin stops deleting his suspicion and memories. :p

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
Doesn't seem like it's gonna happen till the very end of the game, unless the Admin stops deleting his suspicion and memories. :p
it still so funny how powerful is the Admin to manage to effect his IRL that hard man i just find it really stupid to the point that makes me want to quit playing the game sometimes xD :confused:
like he is already stupid enough to not realize anything xD

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I think that at some point, the suspicion deletion will stop, after all during the first game and parts of the second one, Fujino has shown us that Kirito had his suspicions and anxiety about the relationship between Asuna and Inoda. It was only when he got introduced to his "Girlfriend" did he truly stop his doubts. I believe that Fujino realized that he couldn´t stretch Kirito´s anxiety all the way until the end of the when he had so much left to make before the final arc. So he used the administrator to put a hold on the subplot of Kirito´s anxiety and doubts, and once we are closer to the end, he might simply have the administrator stop to continue it.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I think that at some point, the suspicion deletion will stop, after all during the first game and parts of the second one, Fujino has shown us that Kirito had his suspicions and anxiety about the relationship between Asuna and Inoda. It was only when he got introduced to his "Girlfriend" did he truly stop his doubts. I believe that Fujino realized that he couldn´t stretch Kirito´s anxiety all the way until the end of the when he had so much left to make before the final arc. So he used the administrator to put a hold on the subplot of Kirito´s anxiety and doubts, and once we are closer to the end, he might simply have the administrator stop to continue it.
That's what I mean. It will potentially happen once Asuna is totally corrupted in real life and Kirito is basically turned into a cuck by watching others.

Maybe at some point when Inoda fucks the Admin and tells her to let the spell fall.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hypno133
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes