4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Thank you, i may hav e missed this too, suddenly the update lives up to the hype some more right? xD
So you can turn on Asuna's POV by talking with the pigeon and selecting the first option. After doing that and playing through the update...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall I think he can to finish this part ASAP to start a new game and he had to finish it on a banger so he had to get to the a certain point quickly and everything else had to be skipped or quickly covered. Without the cool battle harassment scenes and unique scenarios of being able to have sex in both a real and game world, this game becomes a generic RPGM game where you just go to Point A to Point B clicking events. This just makes the game boring. But this is still a great game so I will still keep supporting the developer until the game is done.

Reactions: MasterRaper

skai

Nov 17, 2016
Thanks for the good work! Could not find the non-blacked versions of these scenes?
直叶正常位黑幕
睡奸乳交黑幕
睡奸口交黑幕
My bad. Turns out some frames started with (01) instead of (1) so I didnt add this scenes:
直叶正常位
睡奸乳交
睡奸口交
睡奸素股
蛇岛家后入影绘
门后扇屁股
门后爱抚
门后爱抚_Krito_ver
京子KTV正常位
京子车震
扇屁股_Krito_ver

Reuploading now.

Furrexxx

Feb 8, 2020
In the truth, I have the filling that this update doing another person, because it's from the start look so generic. Not to mention that Kirito penis become micro without any reason, and Asuna become arrogant bitch who start insult Kirito with no reason. All scenes in this update unsatisfying, without any tension or sense. It's more like a fanfic than a continuation of 0.41 update

Apr 5, 2022
considering that he forcibly cut out the rest of Asuna's corruption to get right to the sex, I would deduce that from now on we're going to have the basics of sex scenes in as many ways as possible and include sex in battle, there will be no happy ending for Kirito, the game will at some point branch into a netorase route and another that remains hidden netorare, i definitely just hope that at the end of the game we don't have a tan skinned asuna with blonde hair and nipple piercings(i find these stereotypes a bit ridiculous). In terms of the story, Inota will fuck Asuna everywhere but Asuna will continue dating Kirito, this should be well explained as I wouldn't understand the logic of her keeping Kirito as a boyfriend, of course this needs to happen to keep the game going. Regarding Asuna's mother, in the beginning maybe she only serves to distance Kirito even more from Asuna's presence outside of school, perhaps creating situations where Kirito is expelled from Asuna's house while Inota takes advantage. and Suguha will just keep getting fucked.

Furrexxx

Feb 8, 2020
considering that he forcibly cut out the rest of Asuna's corruption to get right to the sex, I would deduce that from now on we're going to have the basics of sex scenes in as many ways as possible and include sex in battle, there will be no happy ending for Kirito, the game will at some point branch into a netorase route and another that remains hidden netorare, i definitely just hope that at the end of the game we don't have a tan skinned asuna with blonde hair and nipple piercings(i find these stereotypes a bit ridiculous). In terms of the story, Inota will fuck Asuna everywhere but Asuna will continue dating Kirito, this should be well explained as I wouldn't understand the logic of her keeping Kirito as a boyfriend, of course this needs to happen to keep the game going. Regarding Asuna's mother, in the beginning maybe she only serves to distance Kirito even more from Asuna's presence outside of school, perhaps creating situations where Kirito is expelled from Asuna's house while Inota takes advantage. and Suguha will just keep getting fucked.
In the first scene where she jerking Kirito, she already was so cruel, that I really don't understand why she keep him as her boyfriend

MattX

Jan 20, 2018
My bad. Turns out some frames started with (01) instead of (1) so I didnt add this scenes:
直叶正常位
睡奸乳交
睡奸口交
睡奸素股
蛇岛家后入影绘
门后扇屁股
门后爱抚
门后爱抚_Krito_ver
京子KTV正常位
京子车震
扇屁股_Krito_ver

Reuploading now.
Were they reuploaded?

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
So guys help, maybe I'm dumb but I don't know if where I arrived is the end of the update.
After the firework scene I go to the map but there is no arrow to enter town or anything else.
Do I have to do something or is the end?
it's true that it lacks an arrow, just go wherever it used to be

KING_S0FA

Apr 29, 2022
I've read the comments first then played it after. And I get why a lot got disappointed cos it really feels too rushed. last update she wont even give him boobjobs irl. at the start of the new update asuna personality seems different like she started talking shit to him. And the sex scene format is like the one on the title menu, no asuna pov. it would've been better if it ended with her giving Inoda 'only the tip' sex or something. but hey its still decent it just didn't matched up to the hype from the ntr community.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Just finished the new update today. It was good. The mystery ntr is still strong , the story is still good, and the pacing is ok. I hope he'll do more scenarios like the one before the storm. That was a good setup and a nice contrast between povs.

Cant wait to see how the milf storyline develops as well. There are some minor issues with the pacing of the corruption at the end, but it's still a solid update in the end.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes