4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
The developer has put a poll for what to put into Part 2 like other characters in GGG, what costumes for Asuna, and what features in GGG. I personally want to see Alice in GGG, the Goddess Stacia costume for Asuna, and a battle room in GGG where we can fight and watch Asuna's costume come off as she gets damage.

Furrexxx

Feb 8, 2020
The developer has put a poll for what to put into Part 2 like other characters in GGG, what costumes for Asuna, and what features in GGG. I personally want to see Alice in GGG, the Goddess Stacia costume for Asuna, and a battle room in GGG where we can fight and watch Asuna's costume come off as she gets damage.
If he create poll it's mean that it will be the same thing as nymphomania Priestess.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017

Who are patreon, pls at least go and suggest to him not to cockblock us with those behind curtain BS :HideThePain:. At least put a sort of see through view like most other hentai games do

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018

Who are patreon, pls at least go and suggest to him not to cockblock us with those behind curtain BS :HideThePain:. At least put a sort of see through view like most other hentai games do
that basically the reason why I unsub from the patreon too much hidden stuff for my taste starting to seem like an excuse to be lazy at this point hope it does get better

Reactions: Toushiro

Furrexxx

Feb 8, 2020
Hes not the first game developer that has this approach. Actually imo BJ scenes are also a lot hotter, so no complaints. When we're getting the Asuna POV scenes next update im happy again.
Is Chinese getting impregnated through blowjobs?

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
it is not clear why all these wet moans about the game ... a standard cliché for all NTR for decades and probably already hundreds of visual novels and manga

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Sorry I worded it wrong, We go ftom a game that you can view the full scene, hear what Asuna and Inoda are doing the leadup to the H scene, seeing the full H scene and the end outcome. This update it's side by side, short snips of it here or there and some short shadow play, for instance you get to see Inoda knock on Asuna's door and she lets him in then nothing outside of a bath scene later on.
There was not one full H scene that we got to see in full with Asuna and Inoda's dialouge. It's a complete diffrenent design to the first few updates and a let down after what the game was doing earlier.
Yea I didnt get that at all. Why would I care about Inoda and Asuna doing actual studying? It only shows relevant stuff. The side by side stuff has probably been done for a while, one of them is literally the opening splash screen for the last several updates. So I get it feels a bit off, he probably had the idea and never found a place to add it until now.

We've had several updates with buildup, Im glad it didn't waste time in this update. Honestly, I think there is too much dialog. But thats just personal preference. I feel too many games try to explain everything, a lot of stuff can just be inferred by taking everything that has happened before. Sure, if this is the only part you play its fast. But im at like 10hrs played, thats plenty fo time to move on to the juicy bits.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Blowjob more corrupted than sex?! WTF?! It's look like author really don't care anymore about the story. It's pity...
Well in this scenario he has a point : doing to inoda what she clearly refuses to Kirito (BJ in this case) is more corrupted than doing what she already does to him (sex). And also, kiss is for lovers, kissing inoda would mean she loves him so once again, she doesn't have any feelings towards Inoda (yet :D).

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Jesus christ almost everyone on here had way to high expectation, like people are talking on here like they are surprised the game didn't end with asuna crawling out of the screen and giving you a BJ.
I went into the update without hyping myself up about it and i gotta say it was pretty good.

Auora99

Apr 13, 2021
Jesus christ almost everyone on here had way to high expectation, like people are talking on here like they are surprised the game didn't end with asuna crawling out of the screen and giving you a BJ.
I went into the update without hyping myself up about it and i gotta say it was pretty good.
Did you use any translation tool?

jokerdoe1833

Feb 25, 2022
Q/A from author:

Since the latest upate seems to be very controversial, especially the last rainy night of Asuna's POV,

I decided to make a post to explain something. If you are interested about it, you can read the following long stuff..

①: On the last rainy night, Why there is no conversations of Asuna the Inoda?

In fact, I considered a lot about this scene. I do wanted to add Asuna's POV and conversations in this

scene, but then I thought if I mixed Asuna and Inoda's conversation with Kirito's scene. It will look

very weird. Because what players controlled here is Kirito, he wake up, call Asuna, check news...That's

why I use indirect description for Asuna and Inoda. Actually they do talk a lot, Asuna refused Inoda many

times as well. And more improtantly, I decided to show Asuna's POV in the start of PART II, which may have

what you want to see.

②: The content of update is not as much as many people thought..

Sorry, I apologize for it, that's totally my bad. Since I don't have any coopreators, all

the tasks have to be done by myself. I will work hard to do more..but I'm not a full-time game author,

so sometimes I need to handle other stuff..

③: Sex before blowjob?

Well, in my opinion, kiss and blowjob is the last line of a girl. And Asuna haven't done it for Kirito yet..

I think blowjob is more corrupted than sex. So I will make it later.

④:there is no battle CG in this version?

I do want to make some more interesting event in FOG, but the problem is: I can't do it since

sex and blowjob haven't been done in real world. I have make many other kinds of sexually harass,

however, it also reaches a bottleneck. So I decided to push the relationship of Asuna and Inoda in

real world.

⑤:The chat room has been removed in this version?

Yes..chat room plays an important role in PART I, but I think it has accomplished its tasks.

And it has reached a great number of events. I'm considering other ways as substitution.
well
he answer most of our complaints
and for lack of contents we want (asuna and inoda pov , bj ,battle harrasment etc) alredy said will come in the second part of the game

SEE YOU IN 2 MONTHS BOIS

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Blowjob more corrupted than sex?! WTF?! It's look like author really don't care anymore about the story. It's pity...
How do you get, "he doesn't care about it anymore" from him putting BJ as more corrupted than sex. Your putting somthin in your mouth which is seen as more intimate to lot of people. Asuna is a girl who has never done that to anybody, so it can be seen as somthing that will show she truly has fallen to Inoada. YOu can certainly disagree with that, but claiming the Dev is just giving up because of it is hella wierd.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes