4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

Furrexxx

Feb 8, 2020
How do you get, "he doesn't care about it anymore" from him putting BJ as more corrupted than sex. Your putting somthin in your mouth which is seen as more intimate to lot of people. Asuna is a girl who has never done that to anybody, so it can be seen as somthing that will show she truly has fallen to Inoada. YOu can certainly disagree with that, but claiming the Dev is just giving up because of it is hella wierd.
But there is no logic in this. Or do you think getting pregnant from the left person is not as bad as sucking him?

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
But there is no logic in this. Or do you think getting pregnant from the left person is not as bad as sucking him?
What are you talking about? The logic is she doesn't give blowjobs, literally millions of wives in real life follow that rule. And Asuna and Inoda aren't doing it raw, we see the condom. And even if they where baby making, the logic is Asuna doesn't want to give anybody a BJ, so when she finally does it will be a big sign of corruption. It doesn't mater what else they are doing.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I feel like too many mediocre games follow the same corruption path and when a game doesn't follow that exact pattern people get mad. Dhuuuuu first is hanjob, then kissing, then thighjob, then blow job, then condom sex, then creampies..... lol

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Well emotions are not logical. Sex and NTR are all about emotions. She probably tries to convince herself if she does not do things with Inoda she does with Kirito then it means she still loves Kirito. Since she has vaginal sex and no blowjob with Kirito then giving Inoda a blowjob is crossing a line she is not willing yet. It is the kind of logic in hentai where a girl thinks she is still pure if she only has anal sex and not vaginal. People do mental gymnastics to justify themselves.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I feel like too many mediocre games follow the same corruption path and when a game doesn't follow that exact pattern people get mad. Dhuuuuu first is hanjob, then kissing, then thighjob, then blow job, then condom sex, then creampies..... lol
There is a expected path of escalation in corruption stories. If steps are out of order then people will think it is progressing too quickly or steps are skipped. Like here. It is funny when people complain it is unoriginal NTR story but also complains it does not follow the expected steps of NTR story.

Reactions: zntr and LordFrz

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
I also feel that he just really wanted to end the first part with a bang.
I think part 2 will probably start with asuna massivly regretting what has happend and maybe even getting upset at inoda.

AlexnChaos

Jul 5, 2017
I can somewhat see where others are coming from it does seem rather rushed, though I guess if the creator was trying to get to a point where he could switch to Part 2 as quickly as possible that could make sense for why that is the case

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I also feel that he just really wanted to end the first part with a bang.
I think part 2 will probably start with asuna massivly regretting what has happend and maybe even getting upset at inoda.
If you read the Asuna status page before the storm event it says for Kirito "The person I cherish. Worth my entire existence" with max affection. For Inoda, "Today I must end this". So having vaginal sex with Inoda will have huge impact on her mental state.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
If you read the Asuna status page before the storm event it says for Kirito "The person I cherish. Worth my life" with max affection. For Inoda, "Today I must end this". So having vaginal sex with Inoda will have huge impact on her mental state.
might just be her thoughts in the moment whiles it's happening, like the realization of what she was doing might still hit her.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
If you read the Asuna status page before the storm event it says for Kirito "The person I cherish. Worth my life" with max affection. For Inoda, "Today I must end this". So having vaginal sex with Inoda will have huge impact on her mental state.
Yep, in fact, the values before and after the firework scene change too. Before the fireworks, Inoda was about to have a higher value than Kirito, but after the fireworks the Inoda value dropped and Kirito went back up. Then she even tried to go stay in Kiritos room, but ending up gettin stuck with Inoda where he was able to get her.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Yep, in fact, the values before and after the firework scene change too. Before the fireworks, Inoda was about to have a higher value than Kirito, but after the fireworks the Inoda value dropped and Kirito went back up. Then she even tried to go stay in Kiritos room, but ending up gettin stuck with Inoda where he was able to get her.
Just like what happened with Kirito and Asuna's date, Inoda was will to get hands-on to get Asuna. It is good to see a character to use more than their dick to get the girl.

It is kinda sad how little change it took to fuck up Kirito's relationship with Asuna. They only helped Inoda because he was a fellow SAO survivor. Now if Asuna went to Kirito's room during the storm, she might have ended relationship with Inoda and Kirito would remain unaware with a loving girlfriend.

slim-kr

Aug 1, 2019
Why are people complaining about not getting battle sex, it's a singular update can't you be a bit nicer ?
The expectations are stupidly high and I don't even understand why.
How many games have 10+ more scenes in a single update ? wtf it's great. ''but we didn't get a battle sex :geek:".

I can easily understand why Asuna has sex with him at the end of the update, they spend every single day together and even the day of the sex scene, they were dating and having fun all day long. The step between them doing lewd things everyday, sometimes multiples times a day between real world and FOG, and a night where she had fun with the guy, still hesitates a lot, but her body couldn't take it anymore. It's obvious great corruption. o_O

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Why are people complaining about not getting battle sex, it's a singular update can't you be a bit nicer ?
The expectations are stupidly high and I don't even understand why.
How many games have 10+ more scenes in a single update ? wtf it's great. ''but we didn't get a battle sex :geek:".

I can easily understand why Asuna has sex with him at the end of the update, they spend every single day together and even the day of the sex scene, the were dating and having fun all day long. The step between them doing lewd things everyday, sometimes multiples times a day between real world and FOG, and a night where she had fun with the guy, still hesitates a lot, but her body couldn't take it anymore. It's obvious great corruption. o_O
Because without the battle sex then this game becomes like every other RPGM games where you just go from Point A to Point B to collect events. So no battle sex makes the update feel boring.

slim-kr

Aug 1, 2019
Because without the battle sex then this game becomes like every other RPGM games where you just go from Point A to Point B to collect events. So no battle sex makes the update feel boring.
Wow like the battle sex add any gameplay XD, you can't even lose! It's exactly the same as point A to B to collect, it's a story based-game.
You'll get battle sex next update, if that's the reason you're playing o_O

Reactions: MattX

slim-kr

Aug 1, 2019
and the other guy ''Before sex is a blowjob :geek:''

In what world is it decided like that ? They did so many lewd things together already. Should we stop the characters if they're not doing it the path you wanted ? That's not a blowjob they wanted at this precise moment I can tell you that :LOL:
And yes she'll probably regret it, but it's too late now, deep inside her she wanted it, she even masturbated before thinking about his dick

Last edited:
Reactions: zntr and MattX
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes