4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

Furrexxx

Feb 8, 2020
I always thought the phone sex would be in the game. It is too hot not to! But my point was that scene was pushed forward and other scenes was delayed/cut to end this Part now.

Did you know there was a alternative Title Screen where Inoda was fucking Asuna in-game while Kirito was fighting a minotaur?
Yes i see it in the cut cgs. I mean phone sex in the end of update 0.5 is really looked like its should be originally shock event for player, but was rushed forward

Reactions: kinglionheart
Apr 5, 2022
Yes i see it in the cut cgs. I mean phone sex in the end of update 0.5 is really looked like its should be originally shock event for player, but was rushed forward
I noticed that you seem as unsatisfied as I am, but I'm still going to trust him to tie up loose ends in the next update (however 2 months from now...).

maoster

Aug 14, 2017
Still like the game but the latest update feels very rushed. Kind of like reading those manga with fillers before the main battle. The ending CG feel like the it uses scenes already made and just place inside in sequence with holes in the story just to quickly release something to appease the raging patreons. Even suguha model did not have pubic hair (previous version do have it iirc) for some reasons and feel very short. I will take what I can get and am grateful but if this is not worth the money for people who paid...

Furrexxx

Feb 8, 2020
Still like the game but the latest update feels very rushed. Kind of like reading those manga with fillers before the main battle. The ending CG feel like the it uses scenes already made and just place inside in sequence with holes in the story just to quickly release something to appease the raging patreons. Even suguha model did not have pubic hair (previous version do have it iirc) for some reasons and feel very short. I will take what I can get and am grateful but if this is not worth the money for people who paid...
One of the scene from ending was used from beach event from cut content scene, you can look onprevious page

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
But there is no logic in this. Or do you think getting pregnant from the left person is not as bad as sucking him?
We get it in your opinion sex is more intimate. Some other guys have a different opinion. If you dont like it, drop the series like you told earlier and dont spam everyone with your preferences.

Reactions: killerjeb

ciccio76

Feb 15, 2022
always missing the video on FOG, when they are secluded in the room of the inn. In fact, you buy it from the merchant "Post Mission", but when you go to see it, it's not there

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Ok i played it with Mtool to understand what was going on and i gotta say i don't really get why people are so upset?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All in all i thought it was a great episode personally, i feel like this dev does corruption better than anyone else, he constantly does more unique stuff you don't see in other games and i do like that he does not follow things in a formulaic way. As in some girls are more comfortable with having vaginal sex then giving a BJ.
Great stuff, looking forward to the next episode.

Furrexxx

Feb 8, 2020
I always thought the phone sex would be in the game. It is too hot not to! But my point was that scene was pushed forward and other scenes was delayed/cut to end this Part now.

Did you know there was a alternative Title Screen where Inoda was fucking Asuna in-game while Kirito was fighting a minotaur?
Is you too think that there is should be originally scene with Inoda and Asuna mother?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Wasnt asunas mother getting blacked in the office in that window scene???
Is you too think that there is should be originally scene with Inoda and Asuna mother?
I think it was Asuna's mom (Kyouko) who was being fucked in the window scene. Good on dev for hinting at a character so far in advance. No I don't think Kyouko and Inoda should have a sex scene. I wan't Inoda to focus on Asuna. We all love Oyakodon and a harem but this game should focus on Inoda getting Asuna only since she is his obsession. It is not as fun if he goes around Chadding it with others. He should just blackmail Kyouko to let him be with Asuna. That's it.

Furrexxx

Feb 8, 2020
I think it was Asuna's mom (Kyouko) who was being fucked in the window scene. Good on dev for hinting at a character so far in advance. No I don't think Kyouko and Inoda should have a sex scene. I wan't Inoda to focus on Asuna. We all love Oyakodon and a harem but this game should focus on Inoda getting Asuna only since she is his obsession. It is not as fun if he goes around Chadding it with others. He should just blackmail Kyouko to let him be with Asuna. That's it.
just remembering the scene with the nurse

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Because without the battle sex then this game becomes like every other RPGM games where you just go from Point A to Point B to collect events. So no battle sex makes the update feel boring.
It's the only update without battle sex, and the dev clearly said why. I think you guys were expecting too much, it wasn't perfect but it sure was better than any NTR games releasing atm

Alwynjaegar

Mar 4, 2022
Cheers, hey when the mums a cock hungry slut.... no suprise when asuna is too xD

Wanna see the mother getting blacked more and the mc learning it through a new online forum xD

Furrexxx

Feb 8, 2020
Its will be interesting moment if she hate Kirito because of Inoda

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Ok i played it with Mtool to understand what was going on and i gotta say i don't really get why people are so upset?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All in all i thought it was a great episode personally, i feel like this dev does corruption better than anyone else, he constantly does more unique stuff you don't see in other games and i do like that he does not follow things in a formulaic way. As in some girls are more comfortable with having vaginal sex then giving a BJ.
Great stuff, looking forward to the next episode.
My thoughts exactly

Reactions: ViihX and NeroZee
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes