4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
It's the only update without battle sex, and the dev clearly said why. I think you guys were expecting too much, it wasn't perfect but it sure was better than any NTR games releasing atm
It was not perfect so why is wrong to criticize it for what it was lacking. Even the dev has acknowledge many people felt unsatisfied with this update and will try to address them in the future. We are definitely expecting too much but after all the delays and then getting surprised by a early release, there is a lot of raw emotions floating around. Once the rest of us get enough EQ or not care about the game anymore we can all relax.

Reactions: Toushiro

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Its will be interesting moment if she hate Kirito because of Inoda
I think she hates any boy getting close to Asuna, just because she is protective of her daughter. However I see Inoda blackmailing her. Then with his big dick causing her to not only fall for him but to hand over her daughter too.

phoenix614473500

Oct 15, 2020
TBH, the last part of Asuna and Inoda is the main event for this update, it's only my opinion but I think there should be an Asuna POV, because this is the key event that determined their relationship and opens up the story of PART II. it will give a better understanding to the rest story if we got to know more about what happened between Asuna and Inoda that night.

Furrexxx

Feb 8, 2020
I always thought the phone sex would be in the game. It is too hot not to! But my point was that scene was pushed forward and other scenes was delayed/cut to end this Part now.

Did you know there was a alternative Title Screen where Inoda was fucking Asuna in-game while Kirito was fighting a minotaur?
How you think, is Inoda originally suppose to start blackmailed Asuna?

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Just because he made the animation doesn't mean it cut content, he puts a lot of stuff on pixiv, most are even labeled as (not in the game just for practice)

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Its will be interesting moment if she hate Kirito because of Inoda
Asunas mom already hates Kirito, and I would expect her to hate Inoda at first too as she is a protective mom, but after he blackmails her into sex she will stop caring. At least that is the obvious path, so dev could go a different route.

Apr 5, 2022
TBH, the last part of Asuna and Inoda is the main event for this update, it's only my opinion but I think there should be an Asuna POV, because this is the key event that determined their relationship and opens up the story of PART II. it will give a better understanding to the rest story if we got to know more about what happened between Asuna and Inoda that night.
apparently he will open part 2 with Asuna's POV on the rainy night to try to explain how she agreed to have sex with Inota, as this is being the main counterpoint that people are complaining about this update, as it seems a feeling that Inota's sex and Asuna didn't have enough precedent.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
apparently he will open part 2 with Asuna's POV on the rainy night to try to explain how she agreed to have sex with Inota, as this is being the main counterpoint that people are complaining about this update, as it seems a feeling that Inota's sex and Asuna didn't have enough precedent.
Do people need to be hand-held about what happened? It's pretty obvious, they spent a day together, she was horny, then he started masturbating in front of her which made her more horney, then he coaxed her into a hand job, which escalated from there. I mean he had already gotten thigh jobs in the shower and such, its not much of a stretch that he convinced her to do it again, then from there was able to get her to agree to sex. "This is the last time we hang out as you said, just 1 time? come on no one will know" Add in a cold rainy night where they lost power, "come close we can keep each other warm"

Oh well, more scenes won't hurt I guess. I just hope he doesn't get too bogged down trying to make everybody happy that we end up stalled out on progressing for too many updates.

Reactions: slim-kr
Apr 5, 2022
Do people need to be hand-held about what happened? It's pretty obvious, they spent a day together, she was horny, then he started masturbating in front of her which made her more horney, then he coaxed her into a hand job, which escalated from there. I mean he had already gotten thigh jobs in the shower and such, its not much of a stretch that he convinced her to do it again, then from there was able to get her to agree to sex. "This is the last time we hang out as you said, just 1 time? come on no one will know" Add in a cold rainy night where they lost power, "come close we can keep each other warm"

Oh well, more scenes won't hurt I guess. I just hope he doesn't get too bogged down trying to make everybody happy that we end up stalled out on progressing for too many updates.
no matter how much you say these things (it makes sense), the rainy night scene didn't convince everyone, including me.

JRSG

Aug 30, 2016
I think everyone is in his right of not liking it or being dissapointed on something, and as long its civil saying it its cool, it means you liked it enough to care.

For my part i did like it (But i do think is not perfect) and i hope the author tells the story he wants to tell, when they try to please the more..."vocal" of the fans normaly is when a story loses its focus and becomes a mess.

Reactions: Yukiteko and ViihX

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
no matter how much you say these things (it makes sense), the rainy night scene didn't convince everyone, including me.
No scene is gonna convince everyone 100%, personally i think the scene was fine, especially since i know that Asuna POV is coming and it would paint a more clear picture of what happened.
Still either way i thought the build up during that day was good, they spent the entire day together with Asuna getting molested, she wanted to ultimately end things but Inota thought ahead and lost Kiritos key, she got stuck with him in his room, after some more convincing she finally caved in and i thought it made sense tbh.
She was already horny for Inotas dick several updates ago when she masturbated thinking of his dick and how it would feel inside her, so i am personally OK.
Actually i wanna know what people are gonna think about the whole thing once the Asuna POV drops. Also as the other user said i do hope he doesn't over-correct like some devs do, trying to backtrack or overdo certain scenes which will only end up hurting the whole game.

Apr 5, 2022
I think everyone is in his right of not liking it or being dissapointed on something, and as long its civil saying it its cool, it means you liked it enough to care.

For my part i did like it (But i do think is not perfect) and i hope the author tells the story he wants to tell, when they try to please the more..."vocal" of the fans normaly is when a story loses its focus and becomes a mess.
I've said this before in Ci-en, it's about having constructive criticism and separate from comments from haters, you should attribute the constructive criticism that your fans give you, because they just want you to be able to do your best because they know your potential, making mistakes everyone makes mistakes, but the biggest problem is to remain in error, and that cannot happen. If you've played Sakura Chapter you'll know the author's potential to do a good corruption of the girl, which for now in this regard Sakura Chapter is better than SAO NTR.

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes