4.20 star(s) 84 Votes
Jul 28, 2019
what i think is maybe you can swallow anything. If the developer can do better he will, and we know he can, neglecting this is the mistake of a fool like you, so forgive me. The point is not to feed on haters, it's just to accept constructive criticism, that goes for everyone, but you complain about those who are complaining, you are not wrong on that point, but you seem to generalize everyone as haters and forget about those who are fans of the work from the author and are only giving their suggestions. I am a supporter of the author on Ci-en and many supporters like me were not entirely happy with this update, we are helping your work in our own way and that includes our opinion so do me a favor and stop talking unreasonably, just think a little before generalizing, because like I said at the beginning you seem to swallow anything, or maybe you have no idea of the quality of this author.
I'm not defending him and i'm also not happy with the update, read again since you missed this part.
Criticism is fine, as long as you put a bit of effort in it, not like this one.

Unfortunately in this case, I can no longer follow the story that I really liked before.

Good luck to all
Blowjob more corrupted than sex?! WTF?! It's look like author really don't care anymore about the story. It's pity...

On the other hand, I was quite specific about the group of people I targeted with my remarks, I think I know in which group you are. Thanks.

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
here I leave my save you can start from number 9 to see the fuck to asuna although it is not the first part but that is the same as the intro of the call and I share the opinion it was very rushed. playing with mtools
hol up, where to see the cosplay x fat-ass stuff? are they only unlocked through gallery or somethin'?
oh nvn I just need to play Save 3
thx man

Last edited:

XxkronosXxl

Nov 17, 2021
I think this happens when you unzipped the game and the files with the asian characters unzips as weird symbols. Check your folder if there are files with weird symbols then you need to use a unzipper that has asian characters. Use 7zip to unzip the game and see that fixes it.
I have tried but it doesn't work

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
But being a cuck a ending choice. You can choose not to go down that route but like it or not the possibility and build up is there. Like in this update there is that conversation between Kirito and the green-haired guy where he tells Kirito the pleasure of being a cuck.
Yea if its a choice you can make then that's fine.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Is there already a date for the english version? I cannot read the comments here cuz there is so much spoiler without using the spoiler feature.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
We need to be honest, people being like "ohno it's too fast whysexwhynoblowjobfirst" either didn't play the game, didn't read any text will speedrunning to every sex scene or last option have brain damage.

The ending scene makes sense given the story, just read the dialogues.

Being disappointed on certain points, like Asuna's POV which is not available, that the content may seem poor after 2 months of waiting, I understand that.

The developer explained on his Patreon post why, how and what went wrong.

Now, for those who find it hard to accept that the dev is making choices they don't like, please leave for good, no need to announce it.
Agreed. These people even keeps spewing it as "constructive critism" for some reason, but if you really look into it, it's more like they're whinning and nitpicking minor things.

I do admire there passion for the game, but man, they're so obnoxious and VERY pretentious most of the time.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Look above.
I'm just complaining about all the behind curtain thingy. Cause a lot other hentai does something like x-ray or see through sort of stuff

Edit: JFC, everyone is entitled to their own opinion as long it's not devolved into personal attack. If you think people should leave, maybe you should look at mirror (except if you complain about ntr cause dev is all about ntr content)

Edit 2: just dont hound dev just because you don't like something (sure if you did subbed to him) cause that's a no no

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2021
I'm just complaining about all the behind curtain thingy. Cause a lot other hentai does something like x-ray or see through sort of stuff

Edit: JFC, everyone is entitled to their own opinion as long it's not devolved into personal attack. If you think people should leave, maybe you should look at mirror (except if you complain about ntr cause dev is all about ntr content)
Trouble is, I saw some creator posts saying it has quite the trend xD

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes