4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
While I agree with others that it seems the recent spiral in Asuna's behaviour seems sudden, keep in mind it's been building up for a while. Both for Asonas avatar and herself out of FOG. Granted, it feels super fast at the end because we don't get to see any of her PoV for the birthday day, and it feels like we missed some for the day or two before too. I still enjoyed this update, and look forward to the next.

My one compliant is that... we're here for the Inoda/Asuna content. I don't care about the playboy fucking the MC's sister, nor do I care about Asuna's mother getting some, except as a plot device to further Inoda's influence.

Reactions: Zurvana

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
My one compliant is that... we're here for the Inoda/Asuna content. I don't care about the playboy fucking the MC's sister, nor do I care about Asuna's mother getting some, except as a plot device to further Inoda's influence.
Disagree. Can't speak for anyone else but I'm here solely because Kirito is a shit character with cringe fans and I want to watch him get cucked as every person in his life abandons him. If Suguha isn't corrupted and stolen then Kirito would just rebound straight too her after his and Asuka's relationship inevitably implodes. The side story with his sister getting railed contributes to his isolation as everything progresses.

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
Disagree. Can't speak for anyone else but I'm here solely because Kirito is a shit character with cringe fans and I want to watch him get cucked as every person in his life abandons him. If Suguha isn't corrupted and stolen then Kirito would just rebound straight too her after his and Asuka's relationship inevitably implodes. The side story with his sister getting railed contributes to his isolation as everything progresses.
This guy gets it. Gonna be even better if a third character gets NTR‘d. Creater posted in his survey, which character we would like to see most next. Hopefully some Shinon action soon.

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
This guy gets it. Gonna be even better if a third character gets NTR‘d. Creater posted in his survey, which character we would like to see most next. Hopefully some Shinon action soon.
Shinon is already corrupted as the 99th target of the Senpai of Kirito. And she showed up in the cafe to find him while Kirito take place of his sister. Meanwhile, the sister is being fucked at his house.

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
Been waiting for this update, really good game :) waiting to dowload it from this post, i see that still is 0.41 here, time to wait :D

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
Does anyone know how to progress here? the game freezes every time i get to that part and i can't even open the menu
fghghj.png

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
I get kinda confused, on the hotel coslplay scense the Mythra is the beautiful store lady right? while Pyra is the Kirito's friend GF? since the GF became submissive very quickly to him.
it kinda confusing since the Mythra is the 'young' one unless the store lady is indeed still younger that the GF?

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes