4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Trust me I tried several times more than 15 times sure it was annoying but I knew it was gonna slowly start working or something because I did that for a past update scene but this time just brought me to my knees
I was able to get that scene and I played it on a 2.1ghz pentium R with 4gb ram. it took a while but it came out

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
that would only be asuna's excuse, since she admitted that she is a pervert and that inoda had it bigger than kirito, now that she has already tasted inoda's horse dick, she will not let it go, and when she does it with kirito again, she will not even feel it and will get frustrated, always in the ntr world the one who has the biggest dick wins.
That is what women in NTR world do. It would be hilarious if the woman thought:

"After experiencing BF-kun's medium/small penis and NTR-san's horse penis I realized, NTR-san did feel good in the beginning. But he kept shoving his penis into me so hard and so many times like he was a battering ram trying to break through a castle gate. Does he not know if he breaks my gate, I would get internal bleeding and would need to be hospitalized? And all he does all day is go straight in and out in linear pattern. He knows his package is great so he does even bother learning anything new. I love gourmet food but even I get tired of trying the same things over and over. BF-kun on the hand knows he can't satisfy me normally so tries so hard and makes sure I finish before him. He does not always succeed but he is kinda cute acting like a puppy always trying to please his owner. When choosing men you have to ask yourself. Is it easier to replace a massive dildo with one function or a small dido with mutliple functions?"

Something I thought of after watch this:

Reactions: AlexnChaos
Apr 5, 2022
so let's consider the great conversation that Asuna has with Inoda on the rainy night, the author said that there is this conversation and that we will only see in part II, and that in this conversation Asuna is very reluctant about having sex with Inoda. The question here is, that day she wanted to end her relationship with Inoda at once, so much so that she herself makes it really apparent in her POV asking if his hand is already good and they should stop it now, so Inoda wants a last day as a girlfriend experience with Asuna and she gives it to him as we can see them going to the park and places like that, arriving home in the rainy night she intends to leave and finish everything, however the storm comes and she can't go home , Inoda planned everything towards the end of the day by hiding Kirito's key so Asuna couldn't go elsewhere (I assume Inoda must have seen it in the Newspaper or something where the weather forecast for that day included a heavy storm during the day). night). Inside Inoda's room Asuna is forced to take off her wet clothes and Inoda advances from there mainly because her big cock gives her advantages. The author said that there is a big conversation there and that Asuna rejects Inoda several times, but Inoda must have been begging Asuna saying that he is a virgin and that maybe his only chance to have sex in his life is with Asuna, he must have tried at least maximum to demoralize Asuna, Asuna knowing that it would be their last night together very reluctantly fell into Inoda's trap and accepts the sex, it's important to note that there is a frame where Asuna is at the window thinking about it before having sex, so yes, she really is very reluctant and feels bad doing it. However, Inoda has a horse dick and things get out of hand having sex until the morning and so we have part 2 with Asuna not being able to let go of Inoda's dick because of her lust. (trust me, I didn't like this update, but I'm trying to unravel as much as possible to really understand what the author wanted to convey with this scene)

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
Shinon is already corrupted as the 99th target of the Senpai of Kirito. And she showed up in the cafe to find him while Kirito take place of his sister. Meanwhile, the sister is being fucked at his house.
Yeah but i want to see her ingame design. much hotter imo.

jokerdoe1833

Feb 25, 2022
not many girls character can be used as the 3rd heroine
if the story plot based on SAO after s2 but before s3 which is underworld (my assumption)
then there are only lisbeth and silica (shinon alredy corrupted by snake senpai)
and honestly if to choose between the two i like silica better than lisbeth

this is is just some random talking because im not on patreon
and i dunno what poll fujino used to determine next heroine
maybe alice and others heroines from game can be force as classmates at school for the 3rd one?

Reactions: AlexnChaos

zntr

Oct 25, 2019
Blowjob more corrupted than sex?! WTF?! It's look like author really don't care anymore about the story. It's pity...
I always find blowjob sluttier/dirtier than sex since the girl have to put in alot more effort and even taste ur dick compare to sex, to some girl its gross and degrading (google why some girl dont like giving bj). esp when asuna is stated to refuse giving kirito bj even when they are dating and fking, might be cultural difference but the author definitely know what he's doing and want.

zntr

Oct 25, 2019
that basically the reason why I unsub from the patreon too much hidden stuff for my taste starting to seem like an excuse to be lazy at this point hope it does get better
the author is known for the hidden sex genre to began with, its nothing new in his game. also he's making sex scene using koikatsu so its more effort to make hidden stuff since its an added effect, calling him lazy doesn't make sense since the scene is already there

Reactions: curuchett

LolKek95

Jul 23, 2021
Okay, the second day after I completed the updated Patreon version.
Yesterday I left a 5/5 rating, but today I replayed the game from the start on the Patreon version(cause couldn't use saves from the old version) and now I have another feeling:

Disclaimer I'm totally not a fan of Male POV NTR, I mean when you cuckold, if it is game-like NTRaholic - it is awesome and beautiful.

1. Throughout the game I had no boner, I mean NEVER. And the problem is not in images or animations, it is awesome, c'mon, one of the best NTR games in this genre.
2. Kirito is too limited and when he does this or another thing, AHHHHHH, WHY HE IS SO STUPID CMON, that's the problem, if it was a random guy maybe it was not so painful, but because you know him from Anime, you don't believe him
3. Yes, the game has strong moments where the story tells you why it happens, but WHAT THE F**K with Asuna when she
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
4. The branch with his sister is really weak, I didn't have any engagement
5. Okay, I understand the genre, I understand that here we needed a stupid Female MC, but
. I like how the author shows the game, and it is some interesting gameplay features, but the story is really weak.
6. And just my soul scream: STOP DOING CUCKOLDING GAMES, IF YOU DO NTR DO IT IN NTRAHOLIC OR FEMALE POV, CMON.(You can ignore it, just needed to say it)

Thanks for understanding, game was deleted, and unsubscribed on Patreon, please never show me scars of summer shit again.

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
Yeah but i want to see her ingame design. much hotter imo.
I don't quite remember the exact difference in the anime, but Shinon has bigger boob and taller in this game than in the anime. And I think Fujino is not very good at making the game suits, it always looks a bit off somewhere, but I understand why you like the in game suit of Shinon

Last edited:

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
no I just want to know who's cosplaying as who, maybe some translation issue cause Pyra should be the GF since her body is very lewd but the store owner should be older than her right? so its wierd that Mythra dialog is the 'young' one?
killerjeb
I think this is not related as far as I know(the convenient store owner and cosplayer girls). I think one of the cosplay girl(Mythra) is the GF of the green hair guy in Kirito's school entrance who is from another school and tried to find her. I think this is also the same girl of car sex in early game. notice the male's chin is quite special. The other girl(Pyra) is the elder sister of Mythra, and from the conversation, it hint that Pyra is not student anymore. My guess is Pyra is the clothes store clerk, because there was one day the clothes store is managed by a girl who said her sister is busy something. And also the male has that chin in the very beginning sex scene of clothes store.

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
so let's consider the great conversation that Asuna has with Inoda on the rainy night, the author said that there is this conversation and that we will only see in part II, and that in this conversation Asuna is very reluctant about having sex with Inoda. The question here is, that day she wanted to end her relationship with Inoda at once, so much so that she herself makes it really apparent in her POV asking if his hand is already good and they should stop it now, so Inoda wants a last day as a girlfriend experience with Asuna and she gives it to him as we can see them going to the park and places like that, arriving home in the rainy night she intends to leave and finish everything, however the storm comes and she can't go home , Inoda planned everything towards the end of the day by hiding Kirito's key so Asuna couldn't go elsewhere (I assume Inoda must have seen it in the Newspaper or something where the weather forecast for that day included a heavy storm during the day). night). Inside Inoda's room Asuna is forced to take off her wet clothes and Inoda advances from there mainly because her big cock gives her advantages. The author said that there is a big conversation there and that Asuna rejects Inoda several times, but Inoda must have been begging Asuna saying that he is a virgin and that maybe his only chance to have sex in his life is with Asuna, he must have tried at least maximum to demoralize Asuna, Asuna knowing that it would be their last night together very reluctantly fell into Inoda's trap and accepts the sex, it's important to note that there is a frame where Asuna is at the window thinking about it before having sex, so yes, she really is very reluctant and feels bad doing it. However, Inoda has a horse dick and things get out of hand having sex until the morning and so we have part 2 with Asuna not being able to let go of Inoda's dick because of her lust. (trust me, I didn't like this update, but I'm trying to unravel as much as possible to really understand what the author wanted to convey with this scene)
So when is part 2 coming?

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
I think this is not related as far as I know(the convenient store owner and cosplayer girls). I think one of the cosplay girl(Mythra) is the GF of the green hair guy in Kirito's school entrance who is from another school and tried to find her. I think this is also the same girl of car sex in early game. notice the male's chin is quite special. The other girl(Pyra) is the elder sister of Mythra, and from the conversation, it hint that Pyra is not student anymore. My guess is Pyra is the clothes store clerk, because there was one day the clothes store is managed by a girl who said her sister is busy something. And also the male has that chin in the very beginning sex scene of clothes store.
yeah I had the same idea, I'm calling them with simple names cause I only watch the recollection room.
at first I thought Myra is the clothes store clerk but upon rewatching the scenes, she should be Pyra and Myra ofc the girlfriend of Kirito friend that got send those 'random' video/image and yeah I knew she's the one that got fucked in the car as well.
and the 'sister' should be how Chinese calling their colleagues 'brother' and stuff right? they're not an actual sibling

tbh though from recollection room, the in-game sex with Asuna is way more hot than their 'irl' stuff lol and obviously I'm invested more on the side characters scenes like this one lol I really love this kind of pure domination plot for ntr stuff.

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
Okay, the second day after I completed the updated Patreon version.
Yesterday I left a 5/5 rating, but today I replayed the game from the start on the Patreon version(cause couldn't use saves from the old version) and now I have another feeling:

Disclaimer I'm totally not a fan of Male POV NTR, I mean when you cuckold, if it is game-like NTRaholic - it is awesome and beautiful.

1. Throughout the game I had no boner, I mean NEVER. And the problem is not in images or animations, it is awesome, c'mon, one of the best NTR games in this genre.
2. Kirito is too limited and when he does this or another thing, AHHHHHH, WHY HE IS SO STUPID CMON, that's the problem, if it was a random guy maybe it was not so painful, but because you know him from Anime, you don't believe him
3. Yes, the game has strong moments where the story tells you why it happens, but WHAT THE F**K with Asuna when she
4. The branch with his sister is really weak, I didn't have any engagement
5. Okay, I understand the genre, I understand that here we needed a stupid Female MC, but
. I like how the author shows the game, and it is some interesting gameplay features, but the story is really weak.
6. And just my soul scream: STOP DOING CUCKOLDING GAMES, IF YOU DO NTR DO IT IN NTRAHOLIC OR FEMALE POV, CMON.(You can ignore it, just needed to say it)

Thanks for understanding, game was deleted, and unsubscribed on Patreon, please never show me scars of summer shit again.
I gave a 5/5 rating yesterday as well. And I totally agree your points. I feel this game is very good for the first walkthrough but the satisfaction dropped dramatically for the second walkthrough and after.

I think the big difference is the surprise feeling. Fujino is really good at giving you surprises here and there.

But I feel his writing is lacking compared to some good game with in-depth story. But unlike the NTRPG game which don't give you any PoV of female character, this game gives a lot PoV from FMC, which makes you feeling the result of lacking writing skills very easily. And It prevent you from diving deeper into the story details.

Even though, I still like this game a lot. I really hope Fujino could find a good writer to make his creative ideas into a solid story with good stage scripts.

Reactions: LolKek95

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
yeah I had the same idea, I'm calling them with simple names cause I only watch the recollection room.
at first I thought Myra is the clothes store clerk but upon rewatching the scenes, she should be Pyra and Myra ofc the girlfriend of Kirito friend that got send those 'random' video/image and yeah I knew she's the one that got fucked in the car as well.
and the 'sister' should be how Chinese calling their colleagues 'brother' and stuff right? they're not an actual sibling

tbh though from recollection room, the in-game sex with Asuna is way more hot than their 'irl' stuff lol and obviously I'm invested more on the side characters scenes like this one lol I really love this kind of pure domination plot for ntr stuff.
girlfriend of Kirito friend should be same age as Kirito I guess, so I think didn't link them. I think the two girl is real sibling here, because you usually directly call your colleagues "big sister" or "big brother" instead of just "sister" or "brother". And the 3rd person usually won't refer your colleague as your "sister".

I really like the side characters stories as well, and you can find different kinks.

I like the in-game sex more as well. I was thinking the first conscious sex scene between Asuna and Inoda will be in the game before the real world. But I like how dev is presenting as well. I hope to see more in game sex in part 2.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
When you got a bias about the game already, the rest of the post is already nonesense.

Idk what's the obsession of wanting a genuine realistic scenario on a hentai game, are you that desperate on a high level of immersion? If so, netorare is not really for you, because hentai ntr games doesnt revolve around logic and common sense most of the time.

I mean come on, you played NTRholic , you cant justify that game is more logical than this game. Just stay on the netori side of the genre , no need to cry on a thread that you dont have an interest. At this point , you're like someone that goes to a gay hentai thread and crying why there's gay content in it and lashing to everyone like a crazy lunatic.

LolKek95

Jul 23, 2021
I mean come on, you played NTRholic , you cant justify that game is more logical than this game. Just stay on the netori side of the genre , no need to cry on a thread that you dont have an interest. At this point , you're like someone that goes to a gay hentai thread and crying why there's gay content in it and lashing to everyone like a crazy lunatic.
NTRaholic is awesome from logic, you have a demon who gives you abilities to manipulate a neighbor's wife's mind, come on, it is more than enough logic :KEK: Here we have an already complex story because we take the background of characters from Anime, that is already complex to cover all story holes, and then the author just creates more and more unlogical things, lol.

Again I'm a fan of the NTR genre but not cuckolding, this game is awesome from CGs, animations, different mechanics, and the story original itself which is plus, as I said that doesn't mean that game is bad, it is awesome, and interesting to play but not for fap(not my fetish), of people who like such of things will love it.

Reactions: MattX
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes