4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
View attachment 2663330
I wonder how Asuna's sharing with Kirito will be from now on?, surely they will still be boyfriends, maybe at the beginning of part 2 she wants to get everything back to normal and distance herself from Inoda? then taste Kirito's dick and realize that Kirito can't really satisfy his lust and end up going back to Inoda (Japanese NTR classic) or she'll already start part 2 fucking Inoda madly and just prioritize her pleasure by keeping Kirito away without him give things a lot of satisfaction (remembering that the fireworks scene made Asuna make the decision to stop with Inoda and focus on her beloved Kirito, the frame of her in the window thinking about Kirito shows how reluctant she really was, but the sex was already happened and now let's see how your mind is in part 2)
i reckon it will depend on if kuckito is aware of their "activities" i can easily see at the start of part 2 that in real life condom sex and VR bareback sex for the most obvious reason.
she will probably go from guilt to craving Inoda then whenever they get a moment humpy time do i see her going full blown slut im on the fence on that it might come down to what route you pick either way im looking forward to part 2

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
View attachment 2663330
I wonder how Asuna's sharing with Kirito will be from now on?, surely they will still be boyfriends, maybe at the beginning of part 2 she wants to get everything back to normal and distance herself from Inoda? then taste Kirito's dick and realize that Kirito can't really satisfy his lust and end up going back to Inoda (Japanese NTR classic) or she'll already start part 2 fucking Inoda madly and just prioritize her pleasure by keeping Kirito away without him give things a lot of satisfaction (remembering that the fireworks scene made Asuna make the decision to stop with Inoda and focus on her beloved Kirito, the frame of her in the window thinking about Kirito shows how reluctant she really was, but the sex was already happened and now let's see how your mind is in part 2)
Will it be possible or not After the rain storm and in part 2.. (stats update Asuna, her heart pic) ...She will give Inoda more than Kirito...I remember before the fireworks event.. Kirito has 80, Inoda. Has 75 .. After Fireworks, Kirito has 100 , Inoda has 70 .... Do you think Asuna stats will be updated after Rainstorm and in Part 2?

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
Will it be possible or not After the rain storm and in part 2.. (stats update Asuna, her heart pic) ...She will give Inoda more than Kirito...I remember before the fireworks event.. Kirito has 80, Inoda. Has 75 .. After Fireworks, Kirito has 100 , Inoda has 70 .... Do you think Asuna stats will be updated after Rainstorm and in Part 2?
i imagine that it will depend on the "route" we chose, i havent played the update atm, but for what i could read, we dont have that choice yeat, but the dev said that we will have a netorase route and a full netorare route, on the second one asuna for sure should have better stats wit Inoda.

Reactions: aunkub11

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
i imagine that it will depend on the "route" we chose, i havent played the update atm, but for what i could read, we dont have that choice yeat, but the dev said that we will have a netorase route and a full netorare route, on the second one asuna for sure should have better stats wit Inoda.
Thx .. I always thought .. Sao .. had one path Netorare

Reactions: Tatsuya2022

Camiy

Sep 11, 2018
Man, i'm reading and watching tutorials about this koikatsu tool and fuck, this shit its hard as fuck to manipulate, just to do the animations and modeling the characters, the dev still needs to import and make everything works in the rpg maker...

I can understand now why he takes so much time to release the updates.

• Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

Xanax1488

Feb 13, 2021
this game is too heavy for joiplay, i play on joiplay myself but it crashes in several scenes so i'm lucky to be able to play on pc.
Nothing it is not heavy, I played the version that was before 0.41 and the game was fine from start to finish
And with the update 0.41 began to fly out.
So here it's in the scripts themselves or in the module webGl
I mean, the whole load is on it.
But then again, before the game was normal
P. S Deepl

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes